FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
5/19 DLC - Alice Cooper 6-pack & Taking Back Sunday 3-pack!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
machchunk  

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AMAZING pack. Definitely Boston caliber, and possibly even more worth the money
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: machchunk
JLynn  

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

True to form, the Impossible X Guitar songs kicked me back to H Guitar. Uh...was that a 3-note HOPO chord I saw in Vengeance Is Mine? Seriously?

Great stuff all around in the Alice Cooper pack. My only real gripe is that the BRE in I'm Eighteen is obnoxiously long. May try doing the vox later at a more reasonable time of day.
S1ckH4nds  

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

005 wrote:
S1ckH4nds wrote:
PhatTrumpet wrote:
Anyone know who played guitar on the Alice tracks?

Al Pitrelli on the live tracks, John McCurry on "Poison", and Slash on "Vengeance Is Mine".

But the page for the "Classicks" album has individual song credits, and Pitrelli's name isn't among any of those. His name is in the 'personnel' section for the album as a whole. So what's the deal?

The deal is the live tracks on the "Classicks" album are taken from the "Alice Cooper Trashes The World" video, which was a recording of a live performance in Birmingham, UK circa 1989... he was the lead guitarist at that performance. Also, those individual credits on the page for "Classicks" are the original songwriters for each track.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: S1ckH4nds
felixdaman18  

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:15 pm    Post subject: Re: 5/19 DLC - Alice Cooper 6-pack & Taking Back Sunday Reply with quote

JCirri wrote:

[*]Kids Don't Follow by Alice Cooper
Chart previews: Guitar (video by Npeaen), Bass (video by S1ckH4nds), Drums (video by MrOmyA), Vocals (video by psymatiq)

Please fix this
Starz007  

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That Alice Cooper pack is great.

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JLynn wrote:
True to form, the Impossible X Guitar songs kicked me back to H Guitar. Uh...was that a 3-note HOPO chord I saw in Vengeance Is Mine? Seriously?

Great stuff all around in the Alice Cooper pack. My only real gripe is that the BRE in I'm Eighteen is obnoxiously long. May try doing the vox later at a more reasonable time of day.

Okay, I'm sorry, RB2 has been out for what... september, october, november, december, january, february, march, april, may. that's 9 months. It has an on-disc song with 3-note hopo chords (rob the prez-o-dent), yet EVERY time a new song comes out as dlc that has one, somebody is like "ZOMG THREE NOTE CHORD HOPO WTF IVE NEVER SEEN ONE"

They've been in the game since day 1. it's not anything new or exciting anymore!

Sorry if that came across as really rude. No personal offense was intended.
BTJ  

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this not out on the Ps3 yet? (The Alice Cooper pack)
peteisftw  

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, I just downloaded the ATR pack and some of the Peace Sells album last week and don't have points for Blinded By Fear or Thrasher =(
50+ Gold Starred Songs
20+ FC's.
80+ 5 Starred Songs on Setlist
RB2 Wii Code: 479680046121
6StringSnapper  

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 4:15 am    Post subject: Re: 5/19 DLC - Alice Cooper 6-pack & Taking Back Sunday Reply with quote

felixdaman18 wrote:
JCirri wrote:

[*]Kids Don't Follow by Alice Cooper
Chart previews: Guitar (video by Npeaen), Bass (video by S1ckH4nds), Drums (video by MrOmyA), Vocals (video by psymatiq)

Please fix this

Yes, please do

JLynn  

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

machetemonkey wrote:
JLynn wrote:

Okay, I'm sorry, RB2 has been out for what... september, october, november, december, january, february, march, april, may. that's 9 months. It has an on-disc song with 3-note hopo chords (rob the prez-o-dent), yet EVERY time a new song comes out as dlc that has one, somebody is like "ZOMG THREE NOTE CHORD HOPO WTF IVE NEVER SEEN ONE"

They've been in the game since day 1. it's not anything new or exciting anymore!

Understand: Yes, I got the game for Christmas. However, I also have a full-time job and a whole slew of Guitar Hero games to choose from also. I've maybe played Rob the Prez-O-Dent...once or twice? and then most likely on Hard. I also do not have a lot of DLC. As I do not have the time to devote to RB2 that many here do, this actually is the first 3-note HOPO chord I've seen. I'm trying not to take offense, but understand that this rare occurrence will not cease to be a revelation to people.
Twang  

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe Man In The Box has a few too.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: teamkillin629
machetemonkey  

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JLynn wrote:
machetemonkey wrote:
JLynn wrote:

Understand: Yes, I got the game for Christmas. However, I also have a full-time job and a whole slew of Guitar Hero games to choose from also. I've maybe played Rob the Prez-O-Dent...once or twice? and then most likely on Hard. I also do not have a lot of DLC. As I do not have the time to devote to RB2 that many here do, this actually is the first 3-note HOPO chord I've seen. I'm trying not to take offense, but understand that this rare occurrence will not cease to be a revelation to people.

That's a reasonable enough point, sorry if I came across as a bit harsh.

Also @ Twang: I've played through Man in the Box many times on every instrument, and I'm 99% confident it has no three note hopo chords. Unless you were referring to something different completely, in which you can just ignore this.
jjackson  

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every song but Kids Don't Follow is up on the Playstation Store...and it was the only song I wanted this week.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ALICE COOPER?!?

School's Out is Impossible on Guitar?!? IT'S ON TIER 2 OF GUITAR HERO 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, sorry for the late-post, these days my Internet wasn't very good

jellyGHThread|jellyRBThread
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: jellyalv
inv4der  

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jellyalv wrote:
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ALICE COOPER?!?

School's Out is Impossible on Guitar?!? IT'S ON TIER 2 OF GUITAR HERO 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, sorry for the late-post, these days my Internet wasn't very good

It's called a "Live Version". They're played a little differently from the studio versions, which the GH3 chart was based off of.

Don't worry, it's got enough hard to hit stuff to earn itself those fun little devil heads. If you have a computer that can play YouTube videos properly (unlike mine >_>), there's always that option so you can see for yourself.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: