FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Greet The Ferocious Opponents - Bad Rep X360 1st place
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sburymadness  

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 11:42 pm    Post subject: Greet The Ferocious Opponents - Bad Rep X360 1st place Reply with quote

Greet The Ferocious Opponents!

Guitar/Bass: CHawk
Guitar/Bass: Deschain
Drums: Prophet
Vocals: sbury

We were hesitating on making the thread, but we've finished about half the setlist so far, and we plan on finishing the rest up soon. This is basically DD recycled with CHawk on guitar/bass, and me on vocals. We're not really doing anything with paths yet, but I do have a few that I'm sitting on and am eager to try out, but we'll probably get to those after we get a score in for all the songs, as that's our main concern right now.

Bad Reputation X360 1st place!
Don't know how this happened. Random path during our session tonight, guess it was a good one.

FBFCs:
1. Eye of the Tiger
2. One Step Closer

More to come when I think up some creative way to lay this out. List of FBFCs to come when CHawk gets the pictures uploaded (we don't have anything special yet).

Last edited by sburymadness on Fri May 08, 2009 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
CHawk  

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How in the hell we did that, I'll never know. >_>

And it wasn't glitched to all disbelievers. We had no connection problems throughout all of our session.

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job on the Bad Reputation first and the two FBFCs (man, we can't FBFC Eye of the Tiger, it's HARD! :-) ). Get those scores in!
Organizer, Vocalist and path factory for Season 9 League Champion band Barre Exam (RB1) and cofounder of Season 10 League Champion band Better Than You --v (RB2) - The #1 band on scorehero
Kawigi's Rock Band Projects
Drum Paths | Star Cutoffs | Scoring Data for Pathing | Notes and Lyrics for Vocalists
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kawigi
CHawk  

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawigi wrote:
Nice job on the Bad Reputation first and the two FBFCs (man, we can't FBFC Eye of the Tiger, it's HARD! :-) ). Get those scores in!

It's sad to say, but DD had about 10 sessions and we got about 20 songs in. GTFO has had 3 sessions and we've doubled that amount. We plan on finishing the setlist in the next few sessions, then going back for redux.

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's just not fair, beating GUP's Bad Reputation FBFC score by 200k. As much as we don't care about paths, that's just annoying.

Best of luck to you guys!

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, good luck.

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nflnba88: It may take some time to train yourself on this, but given the magnified effects of overdrive in a full band setting, if you don't care about paths you don't get to care about score, either :-)

CHawk: Sounds like we must play a lot more like DD did :-) We'll probably get into improvement mode sooner or later, but I prefer doing a good enough job to not need it most of the time. Also, "GTFO" is a great set of initials.

And on the record, that Bad Reputation score looks completely believable to me. But what the heck happened on guitar?
Organizer, Vocalist and path factory for Season 9 League Champion band Barre Exam (RB1) and cofounder of Season 10 League Champion band Better Than You --v (RB2) - The #1 band on scorehero
Kawigi's Rock Band Projects
Drum Paths | Star Cutoffs | Scoring Data for Pathing | Notes and Lyrics for Vocalists
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kawigi
sburymadness  

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawigi wrote:
And on the record, that Bad Reputation score looks completely believable to me. But what the heck happened on guitar?

Bahahahahahahaha. CHawk fails.

CHawk  

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sburymadness wrote:
Kawigi wrote:

If I had known that was going to be a first, I actually would have cared. >_>

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha it's about time someone else made the mistake anyways

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This band would be awesome except for the fact you have CHawk. Too bad because even with Alakaiser I could see this band going to the top; not with CHawk though. I mean you have a primary vocalist on Guitar and he can't even spell his name right. *
IndestructibleSD  

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yayyyyy more bands = MOAR FUN! Glad to see you're hitting the Full Band scene with force and authority, very nice 1st place score on Bad Reputation. Looking forward to the competition, keep it up.
beingmused  

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CHawk wrote:
sburymadness wrote:
Kawigi wrote:

If I had known that was going to be a first, I actually would have cared. >_>

Don't worry, 360 Fullband 1sts don't mean all that much anyways. Hard/medium guitar/drums duo 1sts on the PS2 mean more!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: beingmused
Deschain  

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawigi wrote:
I prefer doing a good enough job to not need it most of the time. Also, "GTFO" is a great set of initials.

With DD, it was pretty much "we'll never have to touch this song again." The thing is, our current points-to-songs-input ratio estimates 133 million, which is really not bad for 1st runs of everything. And yes, I did try for a humorous group of initials. Good thing I've still got Scorehero Coffee for my in-town Rock Band band.

CHawk was having minor guitar blips the entire session, I think. Or maybe Bad Reputation just hates him, this is the SECOND TIME he ruined an FBFC.
Strykerx wrote:
Well, good luck.

Why, thank you. Good luck on that GG&HT FC!
Prophet wrote:
Haha it's about time someone else made the mistake anyways

NOBODY LOOK AT COOL FOR CATS
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Deschain9 PSN Name: Deschain9
CHawk  

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deschain wrote:
CHawk was having minor guitar blips the entire session, I think. Or maybe Bad Reputation just hates him, this is the SECOND TIME he ruined an FBFC.

Bad reputation does hate me. -_-

Nah, it wasn't my guitar, I was just being retarded, that's all. :P

I must say, I didn't too bad on our Bodhisattva run though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: