FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Combining Platforms

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pheonix  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:45 am    Post subject: Combining Platforms Reply with quote

why arent the ps3 and xbox 360 platforms combined?
since the game is the same wouldnt it be better the have both of them together
that way u can really see how you compare against EVERYONE not just the people that play on the same system as u

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Combined rankings is on our list. We've had plans to do this for GH3 for a long time and now that Rock Band score-tracking is up I'll likely go back to finish that up. We'll also first get some higher priorities done on the Rock Band side (such as DLC support). At that point I'll be looking to add combined rankings for Rock Band also.

Those are the plans but right now after coding Rock Band scoretracking for a month straight I'm taking a small break to enjoy the game myself. I also need to start studying soon for my doctoral qualifier in mid-January.

I realize there's a lot to be done and I'll get back to knocking out more of these features as soon as I can, but I'm going to lose my mind if I don't ease up a bit over the holiday break.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doctoral qualifier? Holy crap, good luck with that man. I just finished my bachelors (a few years late), and I couldn't imagine working on a doctorate at this point. lol
Graf  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Real life needs to take precedence, JCirri Mr. Green

Good luck on your qualifier
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: