FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
4/28 Album DLC - Nothing's Shocking - Jane's Addiction
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JCirri  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:24 am    Post subject: 4/28 Album DLC - Nothing's Shocking - Jane's Addiction Reply with quote

This week's DLC features the Jane's Addiction album, Nothing's Shocking, now up for score-tracking:

• Up the Beach by Jane's Addiction
    Chart previews: Guitar (video by ???), Bass (video by S1ckH4nds), Drums (video by ???), Vocals (video by ???)

• Ocean Size by Jane's Addiction
    Chart previews: Guitar (video by ???), Bass (video by S1ckH4nds), Drums (video by ???), Vocals (video by ???)

• Had a Dad by Jane's Addiction

• Ted, Just Admit It… by Jane's Addiction

• Standing in the Shower… Thinking by Jane's Addiction

• Summertime Rolls by Jane's Addiction

• Idiots Rule by Jane's Addiction

• Jane Says by Jane's Addiction

• Thank You Boys by Jane's Addiction

• Pig's in Zen by Jane's Addiction

Wii only (previously released elsewhere):

• Wake Up Dead by Megadeth

• The Conjuring by Megadeth

• Devil’s Island by Megadeth

• Good Mourning/Black Friday by Megadeth

• Bad Omen by Megadeth

• I Ain’t Superstitious by Megadeth

• My Last Words by Megadeth

• Sleepwalker by Megadeth

• Truth Hits Everybody by The Police

• Don’t Look Back in Anger by Oasis
The full album is available for $15.99 (1280 Microsoft Points) and each track individually for $1.99 (160 Microsoft Points). Available on Xbox LIVE® Marketplace, Wii Store, and PLAYSTATION®Network (4/30).

Chart preview video links will be added as they become available. Enjoy!

Last edited by JCirri on Tue May 19, 2009 11:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: JCirri821 Wii Friend Code: 1455611809021899
Abomstar  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this on the Marketplace for anyone yet?

Edit: Up now, as of 5:45 AM.
Catalanowned  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The ending of Ted, Just Admit... is even harder than I thought it was going to be (drums). Wowowowow.

Overall, this probably the best drums album so far; tons of fun but also very challenging.
chaosfreak07  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bah. I remember a while back, someone said "Up the Beach alone is going to be more fun than the entire Texas Flood album." I don't know if he meant on guitar or drums, and either way, he must not have been serious, because I wouldn't call a song with 213 notes as good as that.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chaosfreak07 wrote:
Bah. I remember a while back, someone said "Up the Beach alone is going to be more fun than the entire Texas Flood album." I don't know if he meant on guitar or drums, and either way, he must not have been serious, because I wouldn't call a song with 213 notes as good as that.

He must have confused Up the Beach with Ocean Size.
Abomstar  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chaosfreak07 wrote:

I remember that. I believe it was just a testament to how good Nothing's Shocking is as an album. Hopefully you didn't purchase the song for the chart based on that?
Mr.Taco  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i personally loved this album on vocals I dont know why.this album has a few good songs.
drifter1717  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, Ocean Size looks a lot harder than I expected it to be. Also, 4 solos.

And it's too bad they didn't chart the Ted Bundy speaking part in Ted, Just Admit It.

I thought they left Standing in the Shower...Thinking unedited, but apparently they say "piping".
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Drifter1717
darkviperd00d  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had a Dad and Ocean Size are the winners here
Abomstar  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

drifter1717 wrote:
I thought they left Standing in the Shower...Thinking unedited, but apparently they say "piping".

Thanks for clearing that up, I was going to ask what the vocal chart had it as. That's pretty awesome, because it obviously still sounds like "fucking."
Koenn  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Played through most of it on drums this morning before I have to leave for school. Ocean Size and Had A Dad are OMGSOFUN. Failed Ted, Just Admit It at the end, the solo was really cool though. Standing in the Shower... Thinking also gave me a hard time, weird 16th note rhythm. Pigs in Zen and Idiots Rule were also pretty great. I'll check out the guitar later, but overall this definitely gets my recommendation as a drummer.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: k0enn
Shufflefield  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Abomstar wrote:
drifter1717 wrote:

Thanks for clearing that up, I was going to ask what the vocal chart had it as. That's pretty awesome, because it obviously still sounds like "fucking."

On the album he says both, not sure where and when exactly he switches up, but I assume they just stuck with "piping" through the whole song for RB.

Ocean Size and Had a Dad are the 2 best guitar charts I think, and Idiots Rule (my least favorite Jane's song besides "of Course" off of Ritual) is actually a pretty interesting chart. And Jane Says suffers the same malady that afflicted "About a Girl" in Guitar Hero, way harder than in real life.

The drums on Ted and Standing seem to (sound like, haven't played drums yet) be solid bets for a download if you not that into jane's.
inoobnomoar  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish HMX would release United Abominations. That'd be the best DLC ever.
krisdaschwab912  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Catalanowned wrote:
The ending of Ted, Just Admit... is even harder than I thought it was going to be (drums). Wowowowow.

Overall, this probably the best drums album so far; tons of fun but also very challenging.

That's good to hear. I'll be getting it once I have money.
buttfaceninja  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

inoobnomoar wrote:
I wish HMX would release United Abominations. That'd be the best DLC ever.
Thanks for pointing that out and being relevant to the topic.

The drum solo in Ted is by far my favorite drum solo released yet. Its all over the place without being random and stupid and having no pattern. I am somewhat disappointed that it wasn't as hard as the tiering led me to believe. And the first half of the song is not really that fun either.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: