FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Brian's Acc.: Back in the game, recap of past year + lots of FC's
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MephistoJak  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrianBAM19 wrote:
MephistoJak wrote:
Don't think you're keeping it for long...........

I KNOW where some of my missing points are. Just didn't make vids yet in case leagues came around to it. But I guess you leave me no choice.
Heh, I know where some of MY missing points are too(notably Spirit in the Sky), I'm certainly not maxed out on those songs yet. :P I'd been trying to avoid songs in case they came up for leagues too, but at this point I don't even care. I'll just do whatever songs I need to, and if it's reduxed and comes up in leagues, oh well, I'll try as hard as I can again. We'll see how things play out, should be interesting.

Well, I'm just happy that there is more competition in Bass. I was wondering when you, Carungi, MAYBE the return of machchunk, etc. would come over. I'm happy you're here!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: THE MephistoJak
bdawg95  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoa, Brian updated his accomplishments? I's the apocalypse.
Nice accomplishments man. Keep it up. *wink*
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: bwakaflocka
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hooooooly crap I had a good week. Amazing week for leagues, I ended up getting 6 1sts and 4 2nds! ^_^ BMB is slightly ahead in full band, I'm barely ahead of MephistoJak in bass leagues, and I have a 144 point lead in X guitar. Things are looking really good now.

KoE wrote:
<KoE> she wanted to put the BAM in brianbam.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BrianBAM19
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, so I finally finished up the setlist last night, and the end result put me in 8th overall. Along the way, I ended up snagging 23 1sts. Also, I managed to take 7 1sts on guitar, noticeably Down With The Sickness, Where'd You Go?, and Rob The Prez-O-Dent. I'm taking a break from guitar/bass right now though, since my Schecter(the WT guitar) has been constantly extra strumming as of late, making it near impossible to go for new FC's. I know of a mod to fix the strum issues, but first I need a soldering iron. <_<; Hopefully I can get the stuff I need to fix it over the weekend and go back soon(that is IF I don't get completely hooked on Left 4 Dead if I get it for Christmas tomorrow <_<).

Once I go back, I'm aiming for 83 FC's on bass, and 60 FC's on guitar. I *should* be able to get 79 bass FC's relatively quick. The only ones I can see taking a long time to get are Chop Suey!, Panic Attack, Peace Sells, and Shoulder to the Plow(I've gotten very consistent at the speedups on Painkiller, the only part that really throws me off now, if all goes right this won't take too long). I'm not even counting Visions, since there's no way in hell I'm ever FC'ing it.

KoE wrote:
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BrianBAM19
MephistoJak  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope that once you get back, you don't mind having a friendly rivalry with me. Although I see you getting 2nd place fairly easily, and I know I'm 1st right now, but we can be better. I'd like to set up something like a 'leagues' thing but just between us. Cool?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: THE MephistoJak
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe, that's fine with me. Thanks to the huge amount of cash I got for Christmas, I now have all of the DLC songs minus the Nickelodeon songs/The Janitors. I have AC/DC and RB1 imported to RB2 as well, so I'm game for any songs you choose.

KoE wrote:
blackout4  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:14 am    Post subject: sdf Reply with quote

if you get 2nd overall, i will go back to bass and defend it.
i know you can beat my overall score, look at all of the songs im not top 10 in!

good luck ( not trying to be mean)
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't see how that's being mean. :p Anyone who would lose 2nd would go back to get it, no? XD

Also, YES! Took some major grinding out, but I finally managed to FC Shoulder to the Plow after a 99% -1 and 100% extra strum. I missed some squeezes and such(actually I think I messed up the 4th activation), but I don't really care right now. Just soooooooo glad to get this FC. This FC now puts me in 6th overall, and I'm going to keep trying to grind out some of the FC's I don't have yet.

EDIT:Oh yeah, I have a perfectly working guitar now instead of my crappy LP that was extra strumming a lot. :P

KoE wrote:
Snook  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice, SttP is a tough song. Now do Panic Attack.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NJ on the SttP FC.

I played it a week ago and comboed everything between the intro and outro...nearly failed both those. Its insane to nearly fail a song twice and still end up with a NS over 1200...
Once I practice those damned patterns I will join you with this one.

GD:RB brought be back, RB3 will keep me

Bass FCs: RB 55/58, RB2 71/84, DLC 22/lol++(of over 300 DLC FCs only 22 scores were still posted...wtf!), AC/DC(X) 0/18, LRB(X) 18/45, GD:RB 10/43
MephistoJak  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice FC, and if you want a 26K jump, he should do Peace Sells....there's only 1 hard part in it, and nowhere else.
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, but when that one hard part is a bitch and a half to hit, it makes for a really frustrating FC. <_< Doesn't matter now though because I got it! Peace Sells bass FC and optimal! \m/

KoE wrote:
Deathblooms51  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrianBAM19 wrote:
Yes, but when that one hard part is a bitch and a half to hit, it makes for a really frustrating FC. <_< Doesn't matter now though because I got it! Peace Sells bass FC and optimal! \m/

Oh damn, I read the first part then I seen the 'Doesn't matter now though because I got it!' part and I was like holy shit.

You are a master of suspense.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You really are something, ya know...

EDIT: oh, and this is MephistoJak

My Expert Vocals Vids / My Rocker Profile
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Sophrosyne
Strykerx  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My 2nd overall is about to be fucked, isn't it
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 11 of 13

Jump to: