FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Brian's Acc.: Back in the game, recap of past year + lots of FC's
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boston692 wrote:
Brian, quick question. Did you FC one of the Solos? I'm wondering, because I will eventually gold-star this, but I was wondering to get a run like yours a solo would have to be FC'ed.
Nope, no solo FC's, although I did get 90% + on all of them except the 1st solo, and I also got 98% on the 5th solo, including FC'ing those trills under OD. Add the fact that I made two mistakes outside of the solos(not under OD), and I could probably get around 175-180K. So if you can do that, you're fine. But again, practice the trills in solo 5 and get them all under OD, BIG point bonus.

EDIT:HOLY SHIT IM THE X BASS LEAGUE CHAMPION WOO!!!

KoE wrote:
<KoE> she wanted to put the BAM in brianbam.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BrianBAM19
Boston692  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrianBAM19 wrote:
Boston692 wrote:
Brian, quick question. Did you FC one of the Solos? I'm wondering, because I will eventually gold-star this, but I was wondering to get a run like yours a solo would have to be FC'ed.
Nope, no solo FC's, although I did get 90% + on all of them except the 1st solo, and I also got 98% on the 5th solo, including FC'ing those trills under OD. Add the fact that I made two mistakes outside of the solos(not under OD), and I could probably get around 175-180K. So if you can do that, you're fine. But again, practice the trills in solo 5 and get them all under OD, BIG point bonus.

EDIT:HOLY SHIT IM THE X BASS LEAGUE CHAMPION WOO!!!

Hmmm. I can FC Solo 2, and get a good % on Solo 5, so I might GS this...

anyway, nice job.
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Went back to vocals for a bit, and managed to FC Orange Crush after nailing the "high on the roof" part. FC #8! Also, I FC'd 7 new songs on guitar, bringing my total to 37 FC's! My new FC's are Gimme Shelter, Electric Version, Vasoline, Are You Gonna Be My Girl, Cherub Rock, Paranoid, and 29 Fingers.

KoE wrote:
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BrianBAM19
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Get By had been pissing me off for a long time, refusing to be gold starred, much less FC'd. I could never get the hang of the RYRYBYBO part or parts of the verses. After attempting to GS yet again, I get a lucky run and FC it as well. FC #39! \m/

EDIT:Well, I'm confused now. I FC'd Nightmare, hit the BRE, but something odd happened. It still says I got 99% on the song, but the NS, 853 NS, is the same as the rest of the FC's on this song. So I'm not sure if it's an FC or not. I'll get a picture of this soon to show this. WTF is going on?

KoE wrote:
machchunk  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrianBAM19 wrote:

This happens whenever you overstrum right before the BRE. Don't worry, it still counts as an FC.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: machchunk
Carungi  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When that happens, it means you strummed in the space between the last note and where the BRE starts if I remember correctly. You still FC'ed it according to your note streak, but not to the game engine.
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, I don't remember extra strumming before the BRE, but I could have done that trying to get as many points out of the BRE as I could starting early. Seeing as I got the same answer twice I'll believe that. I'll probably re-FC it anyways for 1st and to make it look normal lol.

KoE wrote:
Boston692  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn. Brian, wanna have a rivalry? I can see some good coming out of it, such as me playing the harder songs more.
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Figured I'd wait till after April Fools to post this, although I got this yesterday. I've been pissed off at this song for a long time, and I FINALLY FC'd Dead on Arrival yesterday. I also attempted to FC Ballroom Blitz and Epic, but I choked after the solo in Epic(in the bridge which I ALWAYS hit ). Ah well, I'll get those soon. I also FC'd Dani California's and Foreplay/Long Time's solos in practice mode on full speed, so now I'm definately certain the FC's are possible there.

KoE wrote:
Boston692  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice!!!! Lol, I have -1 on it still... also the Dani and Foreplay solo FC's are nice!!! I think I can get foreplay soon, but not dani til foreplay comes.
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boston692 wrote:
Nice!!!! Lol, I have -1 on it still... also the Dani and Foreplay solo FC's are nice!!! I think I can get foreplay soon, but not dani til foreplay comes.
If you haven't already tried this on Dani California, only downstrum the strumming notes and HOPO the rest, don't strum every note. That's how I FC'd that part.

Also, I'm starting on the DLC now since I haven't even touched half of the songs. Lo and behold, I end up sightread FC'ing Can't Stand Losing You. It's a pretty easy FC, but that's not the WTF part. I end up GETTING FIRST on it on my sightread. WTF.

KoE wrote:
machchunk  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:03 am    Post subject: Re: X Guitar:WTF Sightread 1st place Can't Stand Losing You Reply with quote

BrianBAM19 wrote:
I'm starting on the DLC now since I haven't even touched half of the songs. Lo and behold, I end up sightread FC'ing Can't Stand Losing You. It's a pretty easy FC, but that's not the WTF part. I end up GETTING FIRST on it on my sightread. WTF.

I did this with Last Train to Clarksville. I know, it's really mind-boggling considering how many awesome pathers work on all the DLC.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: machchunk
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back to vocals I go, and I finally knocked out DFTR for 12 FC's!

KoE wrote:
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I tried Next to You(X Vox) to see how much better I had gotten, and I managed a -3 run, one of which being the OW. So 3 tries later and I have an "FC" of the song. Since so far it's technologically impossible to hit the OW, this is as good as I can do, although I had gotten 80% on the OW! the run before my current high score.

KoE wrote:
Boston692  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only DMA has hit it so far... what's with it? Is it some glitch with the game?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 3 of 13

Jump to: