FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Brian's Acc.: Back in the game, recap of past year + lots of FC's
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
thedevilsreject  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both of those bass FCs are insane...awesome

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: jax0509
MephistoJak  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I know is I hope he doesn't plan on forcing me to redo Visions....that'd suck @$$....
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: THE MephistoJak
blackout4  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

man, good job on peace sells.
thats in the top 5 for hardest bass fc's IMO. the strumming is difficult, but when you figure out where the pauses are, all you need is a little practice. of course though, i talked to machchunk and he said he fced peace sells on bass sightread ha, so maybe its just me.
congrats though brian
Duce1621  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrianBAM19 wrote:
Yes, but when that one hard part is a bitch and a half to hit, it makes for a really frustrating FC. <_< Doesn't matter now though because I got it! Peace Sells bass FC and optimal! \m/

Glad to hear better players than me have just as much trouble as I am FCing this song...its the first case I have ever seen where having HOs makes the song harder...

NJ nonetheless, I tried all day yesterday for this, hopefully I can join you on this one too by the end of the day today.

GD:RB brought be back, RB3 will keep me

Bass FCs: RB 55/58, RB2 71/84, DLC 22/lol++(of over 300 DLC FCs only 22 scores were still posted...wtf!), AC/DC(X) 0/18, LRB(X) 18/45, GD:RB 10/43
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The league ended over a week ago, I've just been far too lazy to update this thread until now. I ended up winning the bass league on a strange technicality. Due to Jak and Joe not having scores in in their semifinals match, both were DQ'd, which left myself and Carrot left in the other side of the bracket. We agreed to make Battery the final song, which I won, so I won the league! \o/

After that, I decided to play some random DLC on guitar, and ended up getting quite a few golds that startled me. Ended up golding all 3 Yngwie Malmsteen songs, and all of Peace Sells except for My Last Words. I don't have any pics, but the scores should be up on XBL. If anyone really wants to see a pic I could try to duplicate one for a pic. *shrugs* I'm never golding Sleepwalker though. <_<

Lastly, that's about all I'm doing in terms of RB right now. I'm completely burnt out on the game right now(probably due to leagues), and I just don't want to play it any longer right now. Dunno when I'll feel like playing again, but I'll be playing other games on occasion.

KoE wrote:
<KoE> she wanted to put the BAM in brianbam.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BrianBAM19
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What the fuck did I just do....I was told by SilverSwift that he knew I could 5 star this song, and I tried it for the lulz. Surprisingly, I got 140K or so, which was well above my high. Tried some more, and I kept getting higher and higher. o_O Even got a 191K run right before this, but got it! Got the bastard!

/me has no idea how the hell he managed THIS....

KoE wrote:
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BrianBAM19
SilverSwift  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrianBAM19 wrote:
What the fuck did I just do....I was told by SilverSwift that he knew I could 5 star this song, and I tried it for the lulz. Surprisingly, I got 140K or so, which was well above my high. Tried some more, and I kept getting higher and higher. o_O Even got a 191K run right before this, but got it! Got the bastard!

/me has no idea how the hell he managed THIS....

It was always destined to happen! Congrats!

emptyset wrote:
I should ban you all and never look back.
BigFatBob  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That there is a smexy Thrasher bass 5*. Good work.
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: BigFatBob08
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay! I was banding earlier tonight, and since JR couldn't do well on Testify, I decided to give it a shot and swap guitar and bass with him. I was expecting to get -3 or -4, but holy CRAP. I ended up FC'ing it! \o/

KoE wrote:
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow...I surprised myself. I randomly decided to play My Last Words this morning and try for the full album gold star(I got the other songs a while ago), but I kept screwing up the verse riff and/or missing a silly OD phrase. Even on this run I missed the final OD, but I still got the gold stars on the final two or so notes. Peace Sells full album gold star! \o/ If anyone wants any proof of the other songs, I can try to re-gold it for proof or get a setlist picture(not as good, but still).

KoE wrote:
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh, so yeah. Apparently this thread's been inactive for over 6 months, whee. Basically, I got bored of Rock Band and there was nothing I wanted to do on RB1 or RB2(all of my bands split up and I didn't want to grind out more FC's). I picked up RBU a couple of months ago, and I absolutely love it. FGFC'd easy and medium, tried on hard, but got preoccupied with some other IRL stuff. I'm not that good on expert, so yeah. :P

I picked up RB Beatles a week ago, and I LOVE this game. Okay fine, guitar isn't exactly the most difficult thing in the world, but man, quite a few of these charts are very fun(especially All You Need is Love). Even if it's on the easy side, relatively speaking, it's still awesome. My last FC was Sgt. Peppers(which I find fitting for some reason, maybe because it's awesome). After a few reduxes after I got the FGFC, I'm now 5th overall, but I doubt I'll go much further, since squeezing and whammying with an X-plorer isn't very effective for 1st place scores and such. :P I'm probably going to go for bass too, and while I did pick up a new microphone, I dunno if I'm gonna go for vox yet or not. I'll put up some of the pics tomorrow, I'm tired and I want to go to bed, lol.

KoE wrote:
Graf  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good job on the FGFC! This game is definitely a lot of fun, albeit the easiest FGFC to date. You should go for bass, some of the songs I played were a LOT of fun to play, and I am sure you could get the FGFC.

Location: Port Macquarie, the fine... planet of Australia. Chippy-chip-CHURRAH!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome job on the Beatles guitar FC. The songs are sweet, Revolution is awesome.

Now go for bass, Within You Without You, Hey Bulldog and Dig A Pony will make you happy, very much so.

psxfreak101 wrote:
But seriously I hate this country when it comes to my beloved hobby of presing buttons on a controller and making shit on my TV follow my every command.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: iAmCyberwaste PSN Name: CyberwasteFX
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After falling into yet another burnout of rhythm games(always a cycle with me :P), I recently started playing again and realized I had wanted a FGFC of RB Beatles on bass from before I kinda stopped playing. I had only gotten 3 out of the way at the time, lol. I snagged every remaining FC today, all 41 of them(I got the idea from Hailz after seeing what she did, so I thought it'd be cool haha). :P Then for shiggles, I re-FC'd the 3 I had already done so I could technically get all 44 in one day. XD Still, top 5 overall, FGFC, so I'm happy. I also have Lego Rock Band, so I'll alternate between that and Band Hero. I want to try vocals on Beatles, but not right now given that my voice is shot to hell and back. It's in no singing condition right now.

KoE wrote:
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nicely done. I guess we can change the name of #lavalamp to #fullcombolamp. Good luck with Lego!

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 12 of 13

Jump to: