FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Brian's Acc.: Back in the game, recap of past year + lots of FC's
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I forgot to post this until now, but I FC'd Wanted Dead or Alive for leagues, made up my own path, beat Krim by 14 points, and upset Sully all at once! Currently 1st on SH!

I'll get the pic up soon, but first I'm attempting to FC Enter Sandman for the RB X guitar-1 semis against Morkai.

EDIT:It might be a bit blurry, but here ya go. I need to learn how to make the pics that my webcam take not come out super crappy like this.

KoE wrote:
<KoE> she wanted to put the BAM in brianbam.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BrianBAM19
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*sigh* My poor old LP's had enough. It's extra strumming more than ever, and I think it's even having trouble when I'm alt-strumming. I'm going to buy a new LP hopefully this afternoon, but I'm kinda tired of guitar/bass. After leagues I'm turning my attention to vocals, and there's a shitload I need to do. For starters, while I already got the virtuoso achievement, I hadn't beaten the bonus tour, which I got around to this morning after finally taking out I Get By. The rest of the songs(Timmy, Can't Let Go, I'm So Sick), I beat first try.

EDIT:Finally got an on-disc FC in Blitzkrieg Bop, so FC #1!

DOUBLE EDIT:Managed to FC Creep now for my 2nd FC. Unfortunately I'm 16 points from optimal ;_;

KoE wrote:
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BrianBAM19
Boston692  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice Job on Vocals.
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Continuing my venture into vocals, I managed to FC Flirtin' With Disaster as my 3rd FC. I knew I was good at this song, but I didn't think it would all click together like this. Although why this is in the 7th tier I'll never know.

KoE wrote:
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Timmy had been bothering me for a while, especially since I couldn't(and still can't) hit the verses in it for shit. I somehow hit enough to gold star Timmy for 55 gold stars!!! All that's left is TKAR, RttH, and I Get By(takes a near FC, which I can't even do that).

KoE wrote:
SDoner8790  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm surprised you don't have I Get By. It does require a near FC but you should be able to FC it. If I can get it then you can get it because you are better than me. Also great work on the vocals. Go for Paranoid on Vocals next. It is my only FC on expert vocals.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How the hell have you managed Brainpower...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strykerx wrote:
How the hell have you managed Brainpower...
Brainpower was actually quite simple.....once I learned how to hit most of verse 2. Cliff has a path in the forums that I used to get gold stars. What I also did was flip my hand to keyboard style during the break between the end of the first chorus and the start of verse 2. I then hit roughly half of the triplets under X8, and finished verse 2 keyboard style. Then, between the break of verse 2 and chorus 2, switch back to normal and finish the song. You HAVE to FC everything outside of the triplets though.

KoE wrote:
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WTF? I randomly practice Timmy's verse today, and all of a sudden I could hit it consistently, where as before I'd only hit one of those things only once. Anyways, I managed to pull off the Timmy FC for 30 FC's!

EDIT:Hmm, maybe, JUST maybe, in the near future I'll FC Foreplay/Long Time. I just FC'd the entire 3rd solo on 90%, and only that YBOBY zig-zag in solo B is keeping me from FC'ing it on full speed.

KoE wrote:
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got a new LP today, but unfortunately my frets kept dropping randomly. Thankfully JediHero showed me a fix and now they're fine. I was able to FC Gimme Shelter for my 31st FC. Damn that intro is tricky.

EDIT:Now I FC'd Electric Version for 32 FC's!

DOUBLE EDIT:BOOM! Down goes Vasoline, 33 FC's!

KoE wrote:
Boston692  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job. Timmy as 30? Sexy.
Strykerx  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Timmy at 30? Way to be a late bloomer, I got it #26 <_<

I hate you getting Vasoline though. I just can't do it right.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strykerx wrote:
Timmy at 30? Way to be a late bloomer, I got it #26 <_<

I hate you getting Vasoline though. I just can't do it right.
What I do for the trill-like things in the solo is I use 2 and 3 for the YB part, and use 1 for the red and slide to the green. Rinse, repeat, FC >_>

And also...

HAHA!!! I FC'd Highway Star on expert bass after it came up for the final song in RB X bass pitting me against machchunk. While I probably lost, I don't care, I'm just glad I got this FC.

KoE wrote:
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Somehow I managed to pull off an amazing run of TKAR(for me anyways), and ended up getting gold stars! (the score was 168K btw) Now all that's left is I Get By(which I STILL can't FC) and Run to the Hills.

KoE wrote:
Boston692  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brian, quick question. Did you FC one of the Solos? I'm wondering, because I will eventually gold-star this, but I was wondering to get a run like yours a solo would have to be FC'ed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 2 of 13

Jump to: