FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Flirtin' With Disaster on Hard

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
T-Fox  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:48 pm    Post subject: Flirtin' With Disaster on Hard Reply with quote

I'm having massive difficulties with the "Flirtin' With Disaster" solo on hard. I always fail at around 82 or 83% of the song, which is halfway through that solo. Does anyone have any tips for me?

~T-Fox

EDIT: I must be a moron, there's only one solo. X_X

View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Joimbob
tbrizzle  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm having the same problem, only I can't get that far. 70% is the highest I've gotten.
T-Fox  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually just beat it. I saved all Overdrive until the last half of the solo, and got through it. Once I beat the solo, I was pretty much Home Free.[/quote]

View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Joimbob
Fyacin  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am stuck in the exact same part. In practice I can do the second half of the solo pretty well, but I can never get through the first part when I try it on the tour I want my gold guitar!!!

*edit
Woot, just beat it! thats the hard tour done working on my vocal/guitar band now, hall of fame here I come!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: