FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Buddy Holly: Sightread FC, Gold, and First (X Drums)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LongSockSilver  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:11 am    Post subject: Buddy Holly: Sightread FC, Gold, and First (X Drums) Reply with quote

I have a picture, but I can't find my card reader at the moment. Check the XBL leaderboards for proof. I can't really prove to you that it was a sightread, but just trust me on that. It's a really easy song with on a few tricky bits at the end that ALMOST tripped me up.

This is so sweet. One of my favorite songs ever. I'm not actually sure how I took first by 100, I just used it right after I got it every time. did i skweezd? :O

-LSS

<smokyprogg> I fced Mother before Cherry Pie
<dho> I FCeD YOUR MOTHER BEFORE I ATE HER CHERRY PIE
P-Dude  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How DID you beat me (Sonci) by 100? I don't know what a "Sightread" is, but I definitely FC'd it, and used Overdrive whenever I had it. Did you do anything special?
anonymous_103  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post has been deleted.
LongSockSilver  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

P-Dude wrote:
How DID you beat me (Sonci) by 100? I don't know what a "Sightread" is, but I definitely FC'd it, and used Overdrive whenever I had it. Did you do anything special?

Sightread just means it was the first time I played the song. The only logical explanation for the extra 100 points is if I somehow (and holy shit, NO recollection of this) hit one note early right as Overdrive ended, exploiting the timing window into getting that note included in my Overdrive. If that really is the optimal path, squeezing notes is the only way to get the top score on this song. TOTAL luck. I wouldn't have tried squeezing even if I thought I could accomplish it on drums with the RB timing window. Sorry >.<

-LSS

<smokyprogg> I fced Mother before Cherry Pie
<dho> I FCeD YOUR MOTHER BEFORE I ATE HER CHERRY PIE
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: