FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Harmonix Pawns(Broke 500 Million Points|Litium 3Person FBFC)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BigZ7337  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We had another huge session last night with Xero, we played 31 songs in total (though 2 are rivalry songs). We got 8 new X-plat Firsts and 4 new FBFC's (giving us the highest number of DLCFBFC's on the Xbox) along with a bunch of close calls where one person missed.

We call these runs a "Yomp!" which began back in the Involuntary Downloads days when we were going for the FBFC of Yomp. The first time, Twisted missed a phrase, something he hardly ever does, then we replayed it multiple times with different people having random misses. We never did get the FBFC, and afterwards whenever someone had a -1 or 3 people had 100% we yelled out "Yomp!" (I tell this story because it'd be cool to start a new Rock Band related term ).

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was nice to play with Xero again. I feel a lot of pressure having to voxbass at times. I can't get those nice fcs as easily voxbassing...

Great job guys! Let's keep up the great work!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We had another great long 27 song session last night, giving us 9 new X-Plat first places and 1 new FBFC, along with many close calls. We're slowly gaining on first place, though the PS3 bands are whooping us 360 bands. Where are all you 360 DLC Whores?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We had a short 3person session with lots of lag and connection problems, still, we're slowing gaining on first.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We had a 37 song session yesterday, half with Xero and half with Twisted doing Vox-Bass. We got 14 new X-Plat firsts and 1 new FBFC (lots of misses by me).

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was nice playing with Xero again. I'm afraid my sightread voxbassing isn't enough to get lots of 1st places on songs that have already been played by other bands

Great job.... we'll have to get another long session in soon to overtake 1st place (on the 360- ps3 still kicks our butts).

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, you guys are pretty epic!
Owning the plaforms, much?
Great job!

Eastwinn wrote:

I honestly don't get it. What is the point of riding someone's ass. What benefit does it bring you?
BigZ7337  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JOE2210 wrote:
Wow, you guys are pretty epic!
Owning the plaforms, much?
Great job!

Thanks, though the PS3 bands still own us, at least for number of songs played. I remember when the only DLC bands were on the 360, but they have all dissolved over time (this band is an offshoot of one of them ) Now we're really the only Xbox DLC whore band, though RipleyLV426's random bands are still in the lead and some bands get together for the DLC Whore Rivalry.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We had a couple new x-plat firsts, and 1 new full band 100%, which I'm just going to call a FBFC Also, at least Twisted and I probably aren't going to be total DLC whores anymore, though we'll still get the good stuff (probably average out to around 3-4 songs a week, maybe more for me).

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We had a nice session last night, 15 songs played and 3 new X-Plat firsts, one of them actually being an old song, so it shouldn't disappear right away.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys need a bassist or vocalist, so that twisted doesn't have to carry all this epicness on his shoulders.
twistedoak  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's actually not a bad idea. We could get "guest" bassists or vocalists to help us out if we can find any. It's very tough to sightread most of the dlc bassvox style.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

twistedoak wrote:
That's actually not a bad idea. We could get "guest" bassists or vocalists to help us out if we can find any. It's very tough to sightread most of the dlc bassvox style.

I'm sure somebody could be full-time bass or vox if you don't want to voxbass. There are a lot of choices on XBL.
BigZ7337  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We had a 27 song session last night which finally put us in first on the scorehero Xbox leaderboards! We only have a 9 million lead, so if Ripley and her amazing randombands decide to put down the Beatles and play RB2 we might have to retake the lead in our next session. We also had 1 new FBFC and 7 new X-plat firsts, but they were all new songs, so they may not last.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yay for 1st. It's sort of amazing how we've gimped along without a bassist. Last night was a very tiring situation. I headed to bed not long after it was done
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: