FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Harmonix Pawns(Broke 500 Million Points|Litium 3Person FBFC)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
twistedoak  

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be gone most of Thursday afternoon. I should be here in the morning though. Friday night is completely free.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bllion dollar babies is hard to gold.. we had trouble get GS on it yesterdya

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nipps wrote:
bllion dollar babies is hard to gold.. we had trouble get GS on it yesterdya

Yeah, it didn't help that I can't quite get 5* on it. If I could hit more of the unisons than I did we should be able to get it, but still with everyone else doing good we probably should have gotten gold. The drums aren't even crazy hard, I just can't keep a combo going with some of the strange patterns.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Friday night then? I can start as early as 4:30pm MST.

I don't know about you, but I like where they're headed.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: XeroXGP PSN Name: Conlin
BigZ7337  

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I should be available starting sometime between 7and8 pmEST Friday night.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigZ7337 wrote:
I should be available starting sometime between 7and8 pmEST Friday night.

That sounds great. Somebody tell Magna

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only 41 songs played? You guys need to tear up the DLC list. I bet you could FBFC entire bands, like QOTSA (hint, go FBFC QOTSA guys ^_^ ).
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: LordOdadjian
BigZ7337  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xero, when are you available coming up? Twisted, Magna and I are planning on getting together Wednesday night. If you're not available, twisted can vox-bass and maybe we could have a full band session sometime during the weekend.

Edit: We had another short 3 person session that had a great Buddy Holly FBFC with a horrible impromptu path.

Last edited by BigZ7337 on Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: BigZ7337
BigZ7337  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xero, are you available at all on Sunday night? We've got to play some of the new dlc.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think if you guys wanted to continue a full band DLC thing, you need someone more dedicated than me. Hopefully you can find someone with all the DLC that can commit to multiple nights a week, and not something as sporadic and spaced out as I bring to the table. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy it when we play, but I've got a job that takes me on the road, and when I am home, plans are always coming up. I'm the weak link here, and I think maybe you should find someone else. I'm ruining all of the potential of this band.

I do still plan on getting all the DLC, and I hope we can get together and play sometime. I don't want to quit, but I want to tell you guys to find somebody else and actually go somewhere.

See ya around.

I don't know about you, but I like where they're headed.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: XeroXGP PSN Name: Conlin
BigZ7337  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xeroxgp wrote:
I think if you guys wanted to continue a full band DLC thing, you need someone more dedicated than me. Hopefully you can find someone with all the DLC that can commit to multiple nights a week, and not something as sporadic and spaced out as I bring to the table. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy it when we play, but I've got a job that takes me on the road, and when I am home, plans are always coming up. I'm the weak link here, and I think maybe you should find someone else. I'm ruining all of the potential of this band.

I do still plan on getting all the DLC, and I hope we can get together and play sometime. I don't want to quit, but I want to tell you guys to find somebody else and actually go somewhere.

See ya around.

Well that sucks, but I was kind of expecting it since we've been having a lot of trouble getting everyone around to play. I guess we'll have to look for another dlc bassist, but if we're ever all on we can still play and submit our scores under this band.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Updated the op with the results of tonight's session. We've finally passed The Involuntary Downloads' (this bands previous incarnation) rival 3 Mods a Girl and the DLC!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Updated op with yesterday's long afternoon session, 23 new songs played Also, I had my bird out when we started to play, and for the first couple of songs she sat on my shoulder pirate style. Eventually though, I was moving around way too much and she instead perched on my tv, I tried to get a picture of her with the score.

The most notable things from the session is that we leapfrogged 2 bands on the dlc leaderboards, we have one more 3-person FBFC, and Twisted fc'd The Greatest Man That Ever Lived on vocals while playing bass, along with getting 2 new Xplat 1st places. This makes me wonder if we are currently the best active 3-person full band, though the only one I really remember being around was Shirt.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We played 22 songs last night and got 20 new firsts and another 3person FBFC. We're also 3rd place on the DLC leaderboards, and only 30 million away from passing our old DLC band.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We've had two new session in the past couple of days, one short one, and one really long one (33 songs ). During the long session, our bassist XeroXGP had a reunion with us, providing one new FBFC, and a bunch of easy vocal FC's for twisted.

This session gave us 13 new X-Plat firsts, though they'll probably have to be removed once more bands enter scores. We also gained second place on the dlc leaderboards, passing our old team. We'll only need 2-3 sessions before we'll take 1st place from Ripley and her multitude of awesome random bands.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: