FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
4/14 Full Album DLC - Guns N' Roses - Chinese Democracy!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JCirri  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:15 am    Post subject: 4/14 Full Album DLC - Guns N' Roses - Chinese Democracy! Reply with quote

This week's DLC features the following tracks now up for score-tracking:

• Chinese Democracy by Guns N' Roses
    Chart previews: Guitar (video by ???), Bass (video by ???), Drums (video by ???), Vocals (video by ???)

• Better by Guns N' Roses
    Chart previews: Guitar (video by ???), Bass (video by ???), Drums (video by ???), Vocals (video by ???)

• Street of Dreams by Guns N' Roses

• If the World by Guns N' Roses

• There Was a Time by Guns N' Roses

• Catcher in the Rye by Guns N' Roses

• Scraped by Guns N' Roses

• Riad N’ the Bedouins by Guns N' Roses

• Sorry by Guns N' Roses

• I.R.S. by Guns N' Roses

• Madagascar by Guns N' Roses

• This I Love by Guns N' Roses

• Prostitute by Guns N' Roses

The full album is available for $19.99 (1600 Microsoft Points) and each track individually for $1.99 (160 Microsoft Points). Available on Xbox LIVE® Marketplace, Wii Store, and PLAYSTATION®Network (4/16).

Chart preview video links will be added as they become available. Enjoy!

Last edited by JCirri on Tue May 19, 2009 11:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: JCirri821 Wii Friend Code: 1455611809021899
cody46953  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cant wait to play Better on guitar,the solo is so fuckin amazing,the whole song is actually

View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: CODEBREAKER2009
bclare  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Score tracking is up a bit early today; I just had to go check the Wii music store again to see if the songs were up, but no such luck. My roommates are all asleep though so I wouldn't be able to play them now anyway.
NSiYusuke  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ROCK CENTRAL IS PLAYING WITH MY HEART RIGHT NOW. D:

Man, way to make me have ADD for the album I've been waiting a long time for, Harmonix. xD Here I am freaking out because I keep getting disconnected from Rock Central, and seeing that taunting message of the day.

"The Chinese Democracy battle is out! RIGHT NOW!!" ;_; THAT'S GREAT, BUT WHERE'S MAH BUKKIT.

*Hyperventilates somewhere else for a while*

RIP RBN
jnukes2  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally, some good Bucket. They better (no pun intended) charted these right. Chinese Democracy, Better, Sorry, and IRS solos...
09:58 iamchris4life : so
09:58 iamchris4life : wheres the flicking i dont get it
09:58 pkovach2 : Whats a "penis"?
09:58 jnukes2-1 : i'll show you tomorrow
NSiYusuke  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, any Buckethead is good Buckethead imo, I'd take Soothsayer again on RB, even, but man... I can't bloody wait for these songs to get here. Wuh...

xD I think this is the second most excited I've ever been for DLC. The first was for Soothsayer in GH3.

RIP RBN
WidlePidle  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if i enjoy some good bucket what songs should i get?

Also, what songs are fun on the drums?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH MY GOD THE SONGS ARE OUT *Spaz*

I just finished playing the title track; the entire last half is a solo. There are some iffy charting spots, such as bends being charted as trills, and stuff, but oh my godddd, I love it anyway. Buckethead's guitar work was buried alive in that sucker! Killswitch wankery was fully charted as well. Eeee, Expert Guitar players will have a shitload of fun with this!

=D MOVING ON TO BETTER. Gonna post thoughts on that soon.

EDIT:

Oh my god, Better is probably one of the best times I've ever had with this game; it's moderately difficult too. The Buckethead nubbing is FULLY CHARTED and is like..sdfgdfgds. It's something like...

, and up the fretboard, really fast. There are parts of this song that were REALLY buried in the album mix that came out, including one whole guitar part that I had no idea existed. Eee I love this song. The sweeped scales before and after the first solo are really bloody fun <333 My only complaint is that the intro riff should've been chords, but that's alright, since it makes it easier to play without them. Yee <3

RIP RBN

Last edited by NSiYusuke on Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total
goob3rs  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...am I doing something wrong? I don't see GnR yet
NSiYusuke  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try the Xbox Live store instead of the Rockband 2 music store ^^ They're all there, I promise! =D Add me on Xbl and check out the songs I'm playing, even xD... *goes back to play There was a Time and Riad and the Bedouins*

RIP RBN
goob3rs  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh cool, what a b**** to navigate but I found it, thanks ^_^
FL4RE  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NSiYusuke wrote:
OH MY GOD THE SONGS ARE OUT *Spaz*

I just finished playing the title track; the entire last half is a solo. There are some iffy charting spots, such as bends being charted as trills, and stuff, but oh my godddd, I love it anyway. Buckethead's guitar work was buried alive in that sucker! Killswitch wankery was fully charted as well. Eeee, Expert Guitar players will have a shitload of fun with this!

=D MOVING ON TO BETTER. Gonna post thoughts on that soon.

EDIT:

Oh my god, Better is probably one of the best times I've ever had with this game; it's moderately difficult too. The Buckethead nubbing is FULLY CHARTED and is like..sdfgdfgds. It's something like...

, and up the fretboard, really fast. There are parts of this song that were REALLY buried in the album mix that came out, including one whole guitar part that I had no idea existed. Eee I love this song. The sweeped scales before and after the first solo are really bloody fun <333 My only complaint is that the intro riff should've been chords, but that's alright, since it makes it easier to play without them. Yee <3

how the hell did you download them so quickly 0_o i just started & its only on 10% after like 10 mins

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahaha, I sat up waiting and fidgeting over the thought of new Buckethead, and I guess I have a high speed connection .xD I literally spotted them the SECOND they were on there. (well okay, probably a few seconds late.)

=D THERE WAS A TIME IS HARD. However, not as hard as most would think. But my god, it's great to hear Buckethead's guitar parts clearly. <3

Axl has a few noises at the very end of the song that I can't hear on the album, too. Something like "oh yeahh, come onn" or something like that. XD Sorry, was too excited because the end of the solo nearly killed me. I didn't see that coming. Going back to play Riad <3

EDIT:

HOLY CRAP. Frikkin Riad is INSANE. I have a hard time seeing this FC'd within a few days; The solos and nubbing are all charted very well, and it's RANDOM AS SHIT xDD Oh my god, I had a hard time reading the expert guitar chart on frikkin Breakneck speed. I'd hate to see what it looks like on the normal speed

But it was really bloody fun, anyway! Now, to see which one I should download next; I want this whole album, but I'm a few hundred points short, ahhhh D:

RIP RBN
bclare  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NSiYusuke wrote:
Ahaha, I sat up waiting and fidgeting over the thought of new Buckethead, and I guess I have a high speed connection .xD I literally spotted them the SECOND they were on there. (well okay, probably a few seconds late.)

=D THERE WAS A TIME IS HARD. However, not as hard as most would think. But my god, it's great to hear Buckethead's guitar parts clearly. <3

Axl has a few noises at the very end of the song that I can't hear on the album, too. Something like "oh yeahh, come onn" or something like that. XD Sorry, was too excited because the end of the solo nearly killed me. I didn't see that coming. Going back to play Riad <3

EDIT:

HOLY CRAP. Frikkin Riad is INSANE. I have a hard time seeing this FC'd within a few days; The solos and nubbing are all charted very well, and it's RANDOM AS SHIT xDD Oh my god, I had a hard time reading the expert guitar chart on frikkin Breakneck speed. I'd hate to see what it looks like on the normal speed

But it was really bloody fun, anyway! Now, to see which one I should download next; I want this whole album, but I'm a few hundred points short, ahhhh D:

If you're only a few hundred short, maybe you should have bought the full album for the discount. But thanks for the quick reviews anyway
NSiYusuke  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

=( I wish, full album is 1600 MS Points, and I had 1100 D: Anyone wanna donate to the Anti-Yusuke-goes-crazy-cause-he-forgot-about-Street-Of-Dreams-And-Scraped fund? *shot!*

Anyway, I downloaded If the World and I.R.S., If the World is a relatively easy song, but there's a few fun parts near the end. Oddly enough, right before one of the solos, you're playing the guitar in the background, instead of the lead guitar, oddly, it's really refreshing, and nice! I love the tone of that song, one of my favorites. Middle Eastern feel ftw.

I.R.S. is somewhat more boring. I wasn't as Wowwed by it, perhaps because it wasn't one of my favorites on the album (however, it's one of my friend's favorites, so I had to get it XD), there are solos, uh...etc. xD They're difficultish but nothing Scorehero can't handle. This one'll be down really soon.

Still, Riad N' the Bedouins. o_O; That's bloody crazy.

EDIT: also, The album art is different than Shackler's, and the final CD. I know Axl didn't like the album art (the bike) that shipped with the final CD, though, and that he was going to release new copies with different album art. Yay! I hope my copy of the CD is gonna be rare or something. *SHOT*

RIP RBN
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

Jump to: