FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Bsbldude40404 now Burny the hip-hop artist! (Shameless promotion)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19

View previous topic :: View next topic  
n00biOwnu81  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:04 pm    Post subject: Youtube account gone Reply with quote

Hey guys, first update in a couple years, just wanted to say that Youtube banned my account and all 400 of videos can no longer be seen. I had a lot of fun during my run on Youtube and on here. Sadly, all the fun videos to all these FCs are gone. May my Bsbldude40404 account rest in peace. It will be missed.

Also, if anyone is living in Los Angeles and wants to make some sort of fun videos, hit me up.

-Shane

All FCs from the album in one picture_________All FCs from the album in one picture_________2nd person to ever FC All of them___________
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: n00biOwnu81
Grand-master  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Youtube account gone Reply with quote

n00biOwnu81 wrote:
Hey guys, first update in a couple years, just wanted to say that Youtube banned my account and all 400 of videos can no longer be seen. I had a lot of fun during my run on Youtube and on here. Sadly, all the fun videos to all these FCs are gone. May my Bsbldude40404 account rest in peace. It will be missed.

Also, if anyone is living in Los Angeles and wants to make some sort of fun videos, hit me up.

-Shane

That's a real shame, bro. I really loved your videos, and even though you didn't upload that much new content, it was still nice to go back and see some of your older kickass videos, which motivated me to get better. Just know that the community loved your videos and it was awesome having you be a part of it. :)

Did this happen to Vik as well? I tried searching for his channel but couldn't find it earlier today. :(

*Edit* Just checked on the computer... Holy shit. Both of your accounts were terminated.
This is so heartbreaking.
n00biOwnu81  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:42 pm    Post subject: Yo Reply with quote

New mixtape entitled "Action" out now for listen and download! Can't play Rock Band anymore, so I made my own music. Here it is:

https://soundcloud.com/burny408/sets/action

http://www.datpiff.com/mixtapes-detail.php?id=652194

All FCs from the album in one picture_________All FCs from the album in one picture_________2nd person to ever FC All of them___________
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: n00biOwnu81
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19
Page 19 of 19

Jump to: