FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Parama: Oh Hi 78 XGtr RB3 FCs, more to come
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Parama  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:39 pm    Post subject: Parama: Oh Hi 78 XGtr RB3 FCs, more to come Reply with quote

Two more FCs, because I got one yesterday and one today. Llama and Roundabout. The two easiest ones left, surprise. Down to the final four, only two of which I ever want to play.

I got two more first try tonight, SNAFF and Antibodies. Woo. Updated the FC order.
I've also choked Llama in the last chorus like three or four times now christ.

SO SINCE MY LAST POST.
Got Dead End Friends (duh)
Choked both Antibodies and Llama in dumb as heck places.
Got Freebird???? okay maybe i overestimated it

New FC order I guess:
#4: 25 or 6 to 4 - Actually getting better at this, I had a run where I hit all the hard parts but flubbed a dumb spot in the solo
#3: Crazy Train - Hard trill lanes ugh
#2: Rainbow in the Dark - I have since last post actually hit the entire fast run in Solo A which means I do have a tech FC of this now, but it'll be hard to do that again
#1: Caught in a Mosh - Screw this song, I hate everything about it, the solo is not the worst part even tbh it's that dumb verse riff
----------
WHOA HOW'S ABOUT A BUMPDATE

Been playing this dumb game because I've had it sitting for what like 5 years now? Anyways.

Getting those FC's, only 10 to go now.
In order of likelihood:
#10: Dead End Friends - Mostly I just haven't played this, like, at all.
#9: Llama - I've already choked this in a dumb way in the solo, and I find it fun as heck to play, so this should happen soon enough
#8: Antibodies - I have a -1 on this where I missed like 20 seconds into the outro and then FC'ed the rest of the way through, crying
#7: Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting - I really hate playing this, it's long and the engine really sucks for this kind of stuff
#6: Roundabout - Loooong but probably not actually that hard, I'm just lazy
#5: Crazy Train - I need to practice the solo more but I'm sure I could get it, I feel this chart is easier than the GHWT one but trill lanes are the devil
#4: Caught In A Mosh - I've actually got a decently consistent method for the solo but the goddamn verse riff might actually be the worst part of this
#3: Freebird - This is just really long and terrifies me to think of playing even if there's nothing hard in it at all
#2: 25 or 6 to 4 - I have a tech FC of this but, goddamn, those trill lanes will ruin my life, and there's just a hundred places to miss
#1: Rainbow in the Dark - I don't think I'll ever actually FC this solo, there's so many tough spots. I've hit every "problem spot" at least once but never all of them or even much more than half of them in a single run of the solo in practice, so...

----------
Oh hey, 2010... lol.
So yeah TBRB.
FGGS.
Everything but I Me Mine FCed.
All in one day.
Today was a good day
----------
^topic
----------

Laughing at me is the fact that I actually added 2 notes to the chart before doing this run but I forgot to switch out the file on my SD card so this is actually 2 notes short of the uploaded file.
Anyways, pretty epic FC. Was sure I'd choke the fast strumming at the end. Also the path I used I'm almost 100% sure is optimal.

The song isn't that hard overall but it's long and some of the riffs are easy to miss. Plus the infinite outro of never-ending. I actually choked this at 3900 NS exactly once v_v not fun. The song is a blast to play IMO, and quite an epic song at that.

Get it here: http://www.mediafire.com/?dizizemzntz
--------------------
And the last one is Visions.
Got both Teen Age Riot and Everlong today, Teen Age Riot was really easy .-.
--------------------
It's a totally awesome thing when I get GS on a really hard song like Surfing With The Alien. I got the GS on the very last note! Score was 142040, and I FCed absolutely everything outside of the loltrills and the spam section right after the first long trill. I have proved that it is possible to GS a song even with only 89% of the notes hit! :tooth:

----------------
I like making videos.
Here's a Blue Sky ReFC (first try ) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oFpvoJwObQ
And here's some solos that I did just hit. On-Disc and DLC. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tOIbwcGr-s
It's pretty sweet.

-------------
Videos!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkZxUmhjHFo
and to start, we have a run of failure on Roll With The Changes.
I'm never going to FC this song am I?

------------
DLC ftw!
Got the ATR pack.
Chiron FC
This Calling FC
Two Weeks SR Gold Stars

Blue Sky - SRFC!!!
Roll With The Changes... Chorus 2 choke <.<

Meh. Pretty fun songs though. I also got SWTA, GS is impossible for me on that one. I got some Nothing's Shocking DLC as well but no real accomplishments with it.

Also, I had another choke on that song ---v
-------------------
raeg moment initiate
1. Colony Of Birchmen 1384 NS choke. Which is... 3rd to last note miss <.< And it was my first time even FCing past the 3rd chorus (hardest of the choruses just because it's impossible to stay on beat :/)
uninitiate raeg
2. Lol Bodhisattva Fast Picking Chords FC random run in a BOTB challenge. Pretty awesome, FC might be possible but I need to practice other sections as well.
3. Battery FC is happening soon. Last run I got a 900 NS, from the middle of Verse 2 until the end. Pretty cool. Need to practice Gtr Lead a bit more, I can hit it but not consistently.

------------------
Title speaks for itself.
-------------------
How does it feel to choke, not once, but twice on Lazy Eye with a 1504 NS?
Ask me because I would know <____<
Seriously, what the hell is wrong with this song and that last ? I've choke it twice. And then on another run where I messed up Lead 1 and hit Lead 2 I didn't miss it... and on another run I had just FCed past Loud Part 1 and missed the right before the solo. I seriously think that it's glitched because I've never had that problem before....
RAAAAAAEG
I really think I should've FCed this by now (I HAVE technically done it, haven't I? I FCed all the fast strumming and the solo in a real run but NOOOO you get to miss 3 seconds from then end because we're Harmonix and we charted this song specifically to make you angry!)

-----------------
BOOOORING
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/3601/clubfootbassfc.jpg

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

Anyways, pic soon. 1st FC, didn't take too terribly long
EDIT: Pic:
http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/6050/thebestthebestthebest.jpg
BTW, the profile name in this pic is what happens when my file gets erased and then I accidentally press the wrong button while trying to input the name again. If you know how to fix it that would be nice to know :)

---------------------
Nope, random miss because my guitar dropped about 5 notes from the end.
I've choked past Lead 2 5 times now, 4 of them in Loud Part 1.
Meh, FC eventually.

-------------------------------
For the record, 3 5*s left on XDrums on RB2 (IIRC):
Teen Age Riot
Everlong
Visions

Everything else is 5*ed now
SttP took a lot of tries (I had a 186875 run once v_v)
Panic Attack took one try

-------------------------------
FC #71: Shackler's Revenge
I had more trouble FCing up to the solo than FCing it. Also, this is the first time I've ever tapped anything in Rock Band. I'm happy.

FC #72: Souls of Black
I FCed the solo one time in practice. I then proceeded to FC it again in the next real run, along with the rest of the song. Cool.

So I'm probably running out of songs to FC now
--------------------------------
ESL2 done on XDrums!!!
I got a new kit yesterday. And it WORKS.
Anyways:
Songs I failed:
Peace Sells (x1)
Shoulder to the Plow (x a lot)
Panic Attack (x1)

Songs I 4*ed:
Pinball Wizard
Teen Age Riot
Master Exploder
Ace of Spades
Colony of Birchmen
Shoulder to the Plow
Battery
Panic Attack

Songs I 3*ed:
Everlong
Visions

Everything else was 5* or GS (only had 5 or less GS's though. No FCs, either )

I'm just glad I'm done with that nonsense. I'll submit my scores later.

---------------
So yeah I finished all songs on XDrums.
I mean, technically I was done when I passed Visions a week or two ago, but I had a lot of songs still left to play
Tomorrow or Thursday I'll probably be doing ESL2 on drums. Wish me luck!
Note: All scores can be found here. These are all my first time playing the songs.
http://rockband.scorehero.com/scores.php?user=188153&game=2&platform=4&size=1&team=0&group=1&diff=4
--------------
FC #70: Round and Round
It's such a fun song... (and it's boring in GH:SH)
Actually, I got this first try today. Go figure. AWYWI is next for sure.
YAY 70 :D

------------
FC#69: Where'd You Go?
First try. Meh. Should've had this a lot earlier.
In other news, I've choked an AWYWI FC on the last fast run twice now For some reason or another I'm having trouble with the *very* first bit of the solo and nothing else (the two times I actually FCed it today were the chokes )
So that's probably going to be FC #70.

---------------

Last edited by Parama on Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:39 pm; edited 100 times in total
ChaosHazard  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Parama - Just got Rock Band 2, starting thread... Reply with quote

Parama wrote:
Just got RB2, going to post all my sightreads and scores. Out of 11 songs so far I've sightread FCed 5 of them and have a lot of 99%s on the ones I haven't FCed.

Not going to keep track of them in this post yet, just look at my scores if you want to see my stats (of course, nobody wants to see my stats, because nobody cares. I know how these things work <_<)

Welcome to the dark (Rock Band) side. I'm scared of the GH side... >_>. ANYWAY. Good luck with more FCs, at this rate you'll be the king of space.

yey first banner
My accomplishments thread, check it.
[quote:26eefdac4a="ManfredvonKarma"]1. Weclome to ScoreHero.
I had to.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ChaosHazard
Skyzorz  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great progress thus far. Keep at it.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sightread FC list (for reference, ordered past PDA, GHWT songs marked because they're not really sightreads but I FCed them on my first try...)
Float On (GHWT)
Hungry Like The Wolf
Pretend We're Dead
My Own Worst Enemy
Rebel Girl
PDA
E-Pro
So What'cha Want
That's What You Get
We Got the Beat
Livin' On A Prayer (GHWT)
American Woman (GHWT)
Pinball Wizard
Kids in America

Non-sightread FCs:
One Step Closer
I Was Wrong
Alabama Getaway
Everlong
White Wedding (Part 1)
Uncontrollable Urge

Last edited by Parama on Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:17 pm; edited 5 times in total
Parama  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for Pinball Wizard Sightread FC 0_o
As a side note, I nearly SRFCed Teen Age Riot as well :P

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh My God Visions ;_; When I played the Harmonix setlist I didn't know I would end up having to play THAT ;_; I didn't even 4* (close to 4*) on sightread, but at least I passed... Who would write such a crappy song anyways?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, 20 FCs and I haven't even unlocked every song yet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice going dude, you are a lot better at sightreading songs than i am that's for sure (i doubt i'll fc any of the songs on rb2 that are in ghwt on a sightread... i know i didn't do that for float on lol). i find it funny that you, too, have 20 fc's before unlocking all the songs... i started doing score duels before going through hardly any of the career, and the songs we played in there became unlocked, so i started fc'ing those instead of getting new songs... i'll go through career eventually, but now im at 34 fc's and still only have like three-fifths of the songs unlocked

GesterX  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyway good job on the Pinball Wizard SRFC!!! There are a few bits in there that I expect caught most people out on their first go but apparently you're awesome ^_^

Keep up the good work

Also if you were left feeling slightly dissapointed at GHWT then RB2 will satisfy your need for songs that want to be grinded for the FC

I only got RB2 a couple of weeks ago and I haven't felt the urge to go back to WT at all.
Parama  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GesterX wrote:
Anyway good job on the Pinball Wizard SRFC!!! There are a few bits in there that I expect caught most people out on their first go but apparently you're awesome ^_^

Keep up the good work

Also if you were left feeling slightly dissapointed at GHWT then RB2 will satisfy your need for songs that want to be grinded for the FC

I only got RB2 a couple of weeks ago and I haven't felt the urge to go back to WT at all.

I tried playing GHWT yesterday and the game's lag was infinitely more noticeable, I don't think I'll be going back anytime soon (GH:M in about a week as well, which means I probably won't play GHWT again until summer )
Anyways, bump for 25 FCs! I have so many more I know I can get but I'm going for the chordfests first (Teen Age Riot is on that list, I know I can get it, on sightread I hit the really tricky section around 1300 note in but I had missed a bit before that, and today I got a 13XX NS and messed up in that exact part, so a FC should come soon )

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump for lots of FCs

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for Painkiller Gold Stars 0_o

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for Painkiller Gold Stars 0_o
As a side note, I also unlocked the Endless setlist by playing this song. I had 4* in World Tour and I played it, and I skipped 5*

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for 10 FCs xD

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow 10 FC's :O How long did this take?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: RingingRaptor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 1 of 10

Jump to: