FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
FL4RE xtar: My Last Words FC... Updated goals
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nunovanhalen023  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chameleon *Carneval lol. Anyway, great Andromeda stuff, I can't believe you got Another Step so quickly!
FL4RE  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@FinalDestiny549 - I know right? It is so hard to get people to notice you now ._. but thanks, and get the rest of the Andromeda songs they are a lot of fun (possible exception of My Star). I'll check out those Epic Symphony songs at some point too heh.

@mazegeek - I have no clue as to how I FC'ed the outro first time reaching it...seriously. No I have not, bleddy chorus' on it are making my life a misery haha.

@Beliskner - yeah each of them has its own degree of difficulty, just Chameleon Carneval doesn't let up throughout...hell I'll get it though!

@Nuno - I've seen both ways of it being spelled around :S I'unno. I guess I am just good at the Another Step solo?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't usually visit Accomplishments but good job at pushing buttons FL4RE!

Sorry I was so lazy that I made inv4der make that banner btw.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: TQSG
FL4RE  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antibodies - Much swearing took place when going for this one. I've had 2 chokes about 10 seconds from the end of the song, and god knows how many misses in the bridge. This song is exploits one thing I am bad at, consistency. Seriously, that freaking outro is hell incarnate. Oh well, I got it first try tonight when going for a run of it for lulz. So happy to get this out of the way.

Roundabout - literally, the ONLY hard part about this song is solo 1, but for some reason it has been a thorn in my side for a long time. I kept falling apart when I got to the end of the solo. Some really dodgy charting going on there.
Ah well, first try tonight as well heh.

As for the last 2 hard songs:
Freebird - will happen when I decide to grind for it. This is kind of a similar deal to Roundabout, that I didn't like grinding it because it was so long. Except the solo is harder on this one, further in, and you have to get through more boring stuff than on Roundabout to get to it. Whoo.

Caught in a Mosh - I've hit the full solo, it is just a matter of getting lucky in a real run since I am so consistent at the rest of the song.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

congrats on those two fcs man! roundabout is pretty annoying. i'll still never understand why people think antibodies is one of the hardest guitar fcs in the game. there's a certain rhythm to it if you just listen while you strum

BigFatBob wrote:
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN, SUPERMAN, THOUGH. I ain't never seen a nigga puttin' a song on his back like that before, though!
MasterNobody  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome stuff FL4RE, those are both really tricky, annoying, difficult FCs. I know you've been struggling with Antibodies for a long time, always great to see when someone can persevere and knock out a tough FC. Do some cleanup and get to 80!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great job with Antibodies! I definitely agree with you on its difficulty...such random bullshit. Also I'll react to a few other FCs you've gotten recently since I haven't posted here in awhile:

Andromeda stuff: I saw that solo compilation...that shit is nuts. I could probably do the Veil of Illumination parts with some patience, but I'm not sure I could even tech FC Another Step. I always did enjoy the Andromeda songs though despite the fact that I never FCed any of them.

Battle of Lil' Slugger: Nice, this one's really fun; I very nearly FCed it myself awhile back but I somehow managed to overstrum in the second solo...so on the leaderboards it looks like I FCed lol.

Better chorus 3: This section is just insane...I tried it one time and I don't think I ever even came close above 70% speed; just couldn't handle the ridiculous speed of the transition back to strums at the end.

Mouth for War: One of the more bizzare charts that I remember...the part that feels overcharted is actually just hypercharted (I think) but it's still stupid. I agree that it isn't overly difficult despite this, but it's still one of the more notable WTF moments I've ever experienced on a sightread.

All these cool FCs you've been getting is making me miss playing RB...I haven't played it a few months due to a YLOD (which I know how to fix)...I need to get on that.

FL4RE  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Shafted - well at some points in the outro there is a certain consistency to it, and I get what you mean about there being a rhythm. But the pattern itself changes so much that you have to concentrate so damn hard to get through it all.

@MasterNobody - Well I'm saving Du Hast til last so that won't be got until I've got past everything else. So to get 80 I'll either need Freebird or Caught in a Mosh. Gettin' on it!

@Bob - Getting Antibodies is a huge weight off my chest, I'm so pleased to have got it. And about the others:

*I haven't even tried for Chameleon Carnival yet, I'll try again after my RB3 FGFC happens (if it does...), but they are a lot of fun to play heh.
*Battle of Lil' Slugger is a laugh to play. I actually got it in one or two tries which surprised me. Nuno wants me to get it on video so I'll re-FC it again.
*I'm actually getting a lot better (lol) at Chorus 3, I just need that one run since I hit the rest of the song most of the time. I might even get it on video.
*Yeah about that part (I assume you mean the end of the solo), it isn't overcharted, just plainly wrong charted. It should be:

etc. Since it is a common pentatonic lick, just fast haha. Same with the end of the Symphony of Destruction solo, so fuck knows what the charters were doing there.

On topic, I've changed some of my goals, a few were a bit ridiculous. So I've romoved some and added some, and I feel these are much more suited to challenge me without being totally ridiculous.

Finally...I did a cover of Goofy Goober rock, check it out!:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s98swSbXaM8&feature=plcp

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So you're just as awesome over here as on GH? Glad to know

Seriously good FCs you've gotten, though.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
FinalDestiny549  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good shit on those songs FL4RE, those are some kickass FCs. Go knock out Free Bird, it's easy just tedious. Good luck on CiaM though, that song can kiss my ass lol
FL4RE  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Freebird...honestly this isn't that tough. But getting through the first 5 minutes to have a shot at the solo gets to you after a while haha. Nothing special about the score. This one is done and dusted.
The other 9 FC's are from the same tier as Antibodies, so aside from Du Hast (saving til last) I only have Caught in a Mosh now left.

Also in other news, I downloaded Liquid Smog, and hit the solo after about half an hour. If you didn't know, this is supposed to be #60 on the "100 hardest guitar FC's" so this is a pretty good thing to do. Video proof too!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLt-9FV3hkI

I'll try to get it FC'ed, just so I can say I'll have got an FC in the top 100.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wow...jesus fucking christ. Like seriously. I downloaded this YESTERDAY, and I've already FC'ed it. Just absolutely fucking insane.

Video of the FC

unbelievably, this means I can cross off that I have an FC in the top 100 hardest guitar FC's. This might just be another case of the fact I'm just weirdly good at the song. Although, this is a whole different level to Another Step. Seriously, could anyone tell me the speed of the zigzag & the trill because they MUST be 20 nps plus. Yeah...just insane.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My mind is full of WAT
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nunovanhalen023 wrote:
My mind is full of WAT

More or less what he said.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
BobDole  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow...that's just incredible that you FCed that shit a day after downloading it. I remember that being one of the most talked about songs at RBN's debut because of the solo (hell I think some even went so far as to call it impossible at the time). I don't know about the speed but I would be shocked if it wasn't at least 24-25 NPS. I wish that song would come to PS3 even though I'd never hit that (it would be fun to try to get it on slower speeds at least and the song is pretty damn catchy anyway).

Also nice work with RB3...I fully expect that you'll have that FGFC very soon.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Next
Page 41 of 43

Jump to: