FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Rumor RBDLC Disc.(Soundgarden/Bumblefoot?)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
obsoleteshock  

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My prediction:

1. The list consists of a "Best of Green Day" and an American Idiot full album download with some in-progress songs still missing.

2. While there still may be a few hits missing for "Best of Green Day" (Warning, Geek Stink Breath, J.A.R., Good Riddance (Time of Your Life), Macy's Day Parade, 21st Century Breakdown singles, etc), Basket Case is being saved for the Rock Band 3 disc.

3. We will see these soon (maybe a week from Tuesday) as a tie-in with the just-released 21st Century Breakdown album.

Last edited by obsoleteshock on Sun May 17, 2009 11:12 am; edited 2 times in total
ShiftBreaker  

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kaemon wrote:
Oh, by the way, the file I got it from was ABC.ATM

This was the full segment:

Code:
song_select songs songs/american/american songs/american/american.mid songs/ballroomblitz/ballroomblitz songs/ballroomblitz/ballroomblitz.mid songs/boulevard/boulevard songs/boulevard/boulevard.mid songs/brainstew/brainstew songs/brainstew/brainstew.mid songs/danicalifornia/danicalifornia songs/danicalifornia/danicalifornia.mid songs/entersandman.mid songs/entersandman/entersandman songs/almosteasy.mid songs/almosteasy/almosteasy songs/hereitgoesagain/hereitgoesagain songs/hereitgoesagain/hereitgoesagain.mid songs/hitchinaride/hitchinaride songs/hitchinaride/hitchinaride.mid songs/holiday/holiday songs/holiday/holiday.mid songs/jaded/jaded songs/jaded/jaded.mid songs/letterbomb/letterbomb songs/letterbomb/letterbomb.mid songs/linkin/M2_Linkin.mid songs/longview/longview songs/longview/longview.mid songs/minority/minority songs/minority/minority.mid songs/niceguysfinish/niceguysfinish songs/niceguysfinish/niceguysfinish.mid songs/niceguysfinish/niceguysfinish_halftempo songs/niceguysfinish/niceguysfinish_halftempo.mid songs/rockshow/rockshow songs/rockshow/rockshow.mid songs/sabotage/sabotage songs/sabotage/sabotage.mid songs/she/she songs/she/she.mid songs/shesarebel/shesarebel songs/shesarebel/shesarebel.mid songs/stjimmy/stjimmy songs/stjimmy/stjimmy.mid songs/theadventure/theadventure songs/theadventure/theadventure.mid songs/walking/walking songs/walking/walking.mid songs/welcometo/welcometo songs/welcometo/welcometo.mid songs/whatsername/whatsername songs/whatsername/whatsername.mid songs/whenicomearound/whenicomearound

Just in case anyway was curious.

I saw Jaded and was excited for Aerosmith, there.

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Azurite wrote:
i have wanted "welcome to paradise" on RB since it's launch. that's been one of my all-time favorite songs, holy crap.

Same here, Welcome to Paradise is one of my favorite Green Day songs and would be amazing to play. I've been wondering when Green Day was eventually going to make it's way to Rock Band, we'll see what happens with this information.
ScreamingEvil  

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really hope we get the full American Idiot, i'd love to have Jesus of Suburbia and/or Homecoming. I love those songs.

Still i guess that list isn't bad if we only get them, but no Basket Case or Warning makes me sad. Ether way, its still some Green Day .

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Goramoth
nbrazzx55  

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuck yes green day fuckin finally!

Anyways, I really don't want American idiot on here. That album is terrible and for sure not who green day really is. Now, if we were to get a full album of international superhits (which I see is 99% unlikely) I would shit a brick. Lastly, I can't wait to play these drum charts, especially welcome to paradise, they will some of the best drum charts in the game.
Lycrios  

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really hope we get Nice Guys Finish Last if we do get some Green Day.
dragoninforcer  

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

freakinalex wrote:
What confuses me is the fact that Brain Stew and Jaded are listed as separate songs. You'd think that if they were coming to RB, they'd have them as one song, the way its played on the radio, as its basically one song broken into two tracks.
while i was reading it, i only saw brain stew. and i was like "How can you have brain stew without jaded?" then i saw jaded. its the question to put it as Brain Stew/Jaded, or Brain Stew and Jaded. plus Jaded is only about a minute and a half.

nbrazzx55 wrote:
Fuck yes green day fuckin finally!

Anyways, I really don't want American idiot on here. That album is terrible and for sure not who green day really is. Now, if we were to get a full album of international superhits (which I see is 99% unlikely) I would shit a brick. Lastly, I can't wait to play these drum charts, especially welcome to paradise, they will some of the best drum charts in the game.
Yah, Good Riddance has the best drum chart of them all.

Kaemon wrote:

Code:
song_select songs songs/american/american songs/american/american.mid songs/ballroomblitz/ballroomblitz songs/ballroomblitz/ballroomblitz.mid songs/boulevard/boulevard songs/boulevard/boulevard.mid songs/brainstew/brainstew songs/brainstew/brainstew.mid songs/danicalifornia/danicalifornia songs/danicalifornia/danicalifornia.mid songs/entersandman.mid songs/entersandman/entersandman songs/almosteasy.mid songs/almosteasy/almosteasy songs/hereitgoesagain/hereitgoesagain songs/hereitgoesagain/hereitgoesagain.mid songs/hitchinaride/hitchinaride songs/hitchinaride/hitchinaride.mid songs/holiday/holiday songs/holiday/holiday.mid songs/jaded/jaded songs/jaded/jaded.mid songs/letterbomb/letterbomb songs/letterbomb/letterbomb.mid songs/linkin/M2_Linkin.mid songs/longview/longview songs/longview/longview.mid songs/minority/minority songs/minority/minority.mid songs/niceguysfinish/niceguysfinish songs/niceguysfinish/niceguysfinish.mid songs/niceguysfinish/niceguysfinish_halftempo songs/niceguysfinish/niceguysfinish_halftempo.mid songs/rockshow/rockshow songs/rockshow/rockshow.mid songs/sabotage/sabotage songs/sabotage/sabotage.mid songs/she/she songs/she/she.mid songs/shesarebel/shesarebel songs/shesarebel/shesarebel.mid songs/stjimmy/stjimmy songs/stjimmy/stjimmy.mid songs/theadventure/theadventure songs/theadventure/theadventure.mid songs/walking/walking songs/walking/walking.mid songs/welcometo/welcometo songs/welcometo/welcometo.mid songs/whatsername/whatsername songs/whatsername/whatsername.mid songs/whenicomearound/whenicomearound

Out of this i can find....

American Idiot by Green Day (Holy shit, WIN on vocals)
Ballroom Blitz by Sweet (Master?)
Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day (Ahhh, the great chorus win)
Brain Stew by Green Day (5 chords the whole song! Plus some Suicidal Tendencies kind of lyrics)
Dani California by RHCP
Enter Sandman by Metallica (will we be able to put in on RB2 now?)
Almost Easy by Avenged Sevenfold
Here it Goes Again by OK Go
Hitchin' A Ride by Green Day (habent listened to this song yet)
Holiday by Green Day (go into BoBD? well completely fun)
Jaded by Green Day (connected with brain stew? idk.)
Letterbomb by Green Day (Billie Joe said it was his favorite song on the album. will they censor "Where have all the bastards gone?")
Linkin? Linkin Park? idk
Longview by Green Day (ahhh, great song)
Minority by Green Day (I WANNA BE THE MI-NOR-I-TY!)
Nice Guys Finish Last (at Half-Tempo?) by Green Day
The Rock Show by blink-182 (oh yes big yes)
Sabotage by Beastie Boys
She by Green Day
She's a Rebel by Green Day (YES!!!!even though its 2 minutes)
St. Jimmy by Green Day
The Adventure(...) by (...) i honestly have no idea
Walking Contradiction by Green Day
Welcome to Paradise by Green Day (Welcome to PAR-A-DISE!)
Whatsername by Green Day
When I Come Around by Green Day (ahhh, good times)

i wouldve killed for Jesus of Suburbia or Good Riddance or even American Eulogy
Kaemon  

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, linkin is the only thing that confuses me. Because its linkin/M2_linkin.mid.

Everything is name/name.mid. No difference. Plus I can't find a song...

No clue. The Half tempo thing is interesting though.
EinsteinSL  

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh god i hope this is real, drums and bass would be WIN.

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kaemon wrote:
Well, linkin is the only thing that confuses me. Because its linkin/M2_linkin.mid.

Everything is name/name.mid. No difference. Plus I can't find a song...

No clue. The Half tempo thing is interesting though.

It's a pretty fast-paced song, they might need to chart it at half-tempo for overdrive to last any meaningful amount of time or something.
louster200  

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Green Day? FUCKING FINALLY

Too bad I'm on a PS2. But still. FINALLY some freakin' Green Day. Took Harmonix long enough.

lpunderground19  

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow this is amazing. A Green Day superpack is one thing I would buy without watching charts, I like them enough. The Rock Show is pretty awesome too. And there are 17 in there right? HMX likes muliples of 3 in packs, let's add JAR and make it 18

Also, that Linkin thing is interesting. Hopefully this indicates new LP stuff, with them being my favorite band and all. Only thing is, they're a Warner band, I thought Warner wasn't giving songs out anymore (unless they were licensed a while ago). They have that new song coming out next week for Transformers 2, promotion?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Diemon Dave
halfdeath17  

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dragoninforcer wrote:

The Adventure(...) by (...) i honestly have no idea

That might be The Adventure by Angels & Airwaves, which I would be pretty excited for.

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not to burst anyone's bubble, I want Welcome to Paradise in the game for sure, but isn't it possible the "welcometo" file could be Welcome to the Jungle just as easily?

If you are on Scorehero, put this in your sig. Let's see how many people on ScoreHero are on Scorehero!
Kaemon  

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It COULD. But we're following the pattern here....

I mean, the file does list songs like Enter Sandman, and Ballroom Blitz, so we don't know... But I'd rather follow the pattern.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 25 of 100

Jump to: