FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Rumor RBDLC Disc.(Soundgarden/Bumblefoot?)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
espher  

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

noble wrote:
Over on RB.com there are threads popping up that VH1 is advertising an Alice Cooper 6 pack for next week.

No pics or proof yet, but thought I'd bring it up.

Oh man that would be so amazing.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: EspherM ICQ Number
diablocon  

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Alice Cooper 6 pack for next week.

So, do you... come to Milwaukee often?

Seriously, sounds like it could be tons of fun. Would also help keep this whole "getting 2 songs from Guitar Hero" thing we seem to have going for this month (Billion Dollar Babies and School's Out, both of which I enjoyed and would like to sing).
Nollaig  

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im a huge That 70s Show fan, and Alice Coopers cameo always puts a smile on my face. Thats the reason I found Billion Dollar Babies and really hope that this becomes true

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope the Alice Cooper Track Pack contains the two GH songs. I never got to play Billion Dollar Babies, and it'd be nice to see how a School's Out master compares. Poison is an obvious choice, and Vengeance is Mine would be nice too, partially because its new, partially because its a good song and partially because it has Slash.

That said, I'd be quite happy if we got Pearl Jam this week, too.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We got another rumored track!

Taking Back Sunday - "What It Feels Like To Be A Ghost"

I don't know about you, but I like where they're headed.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: XeroXGP PSN Name: Conlin
diablocon  

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xeroxgp wrote:
We got another rumored track!

Taking Back Sunday - "What It Feels Like To Be A Ghost"

Too late xero, it's already been confirmed in the official announcement.
Fernwilter  

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShiftBreaker wrote:
I hope the Alice Cooper Track Pack contains the two GH songs. I never got to play Billion Dollar Babies, and it'd be nice to see how a School's Out master compares. Poison is an obvious choice, and Vengeance is Mine would be nice too, partially because its new, partially because its a good song and partially because it has Slash.

That said, I'd be quite happy if we got Pearl Jam this week, too.

You guessed it!
Now that would be a sight!

Scratch me Mosh 1, mister DJ man!
www.rbforum.se - The one and only Swedish RB froum!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: Fernwilter
xeroxgp  

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

diablocon wrote:
xeroxgp wrote:

Too late xero, it's already been confirmed in the official announcement.

What I mean is another song on the list of rumors comes out. And this is good news because it validates other songs still rumored even more.

Oasis - "Supersonic"
Pixies - "Where Is My Mind?"
Allman Brothers Band - "Whipping Post"
etc. etc.

I don't know about you, but I like where they're headed.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: XeroXGP PSN Name: Conlin
diablocon  

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, gotcha. I totally forgot it was on that large list.
Auriscope  

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black Tide - "Show Me The Way"
Tenacious D - Rock Your Socks"
Freezepop - "Less Talk More Rokk"
Audioslave - "Gasoline"

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure if this has been discussed already, but I pulled some song names out of RB:U charts...
Code:

welcometo, theadventure, shesarebel, rockshow, niceguysfinish, longview, minority, letterbomb, American, Boulevard, Jaded Whatsername, whenicomearound, stjimmy, holiday, brainstew,

are all songs listed, with other songs like Enter Sandman, Here it goes again, Dani California, in files. I have no clue what songs those are, but alot seem to match the album "American Idiot" by Green Day...
diablocon  

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, interesting stuff. That's a lot of Green Day songs, but I see "rockshow" and a part of me says "The Rock Show by Blink 182".

Once again, digging through the song files poses a lot of questions. Green Day would make sense though, haven't they got a new album out now or something? My local HMV is covered in their stuff.

Also, Brainstew would be win, if boring on everything bar vocals.
Abomstar  

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Adventure would probably be Angels & Airwaves, and yeah, looks like American Idiot is confirmed. Meh.

Edit: I guess not the entire American Idiot album, just a lot of assorted Green Day.

Last edited by Abomstar on Sun May 17, 2009 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Kaemon  

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, by the way, the file I got it from was ABC.ATM

This was the full segment:

Code:
song_select songs songs/american/american songs/american/american.mid songs/ballroomblitz/ballroomblitz songs/ballroomblitz/ballroomblitz.mid songs/boulevard/boulevard songs/boulevard/boulevard.mid songs/brainstew/brainstew songs/brainstew/brainstew.mid songs/danicalifornia/danicalifornia songs/danicalifornia/danicalifornia.mid songs/entersandman.mid songs/entersandman/entersandman songs/almosteasy.mid songs/almosteasy/almosteasy songs/hereitgoesagain/hereitgoesagain songs/hereitgoesagain/hereitgoesagain.mid songs/hitchinaride/hitchinaride songs/hitchinaride/hitchinaride.mid songs/holiday/holiday songs/holiday/holiday.mid songs/jaded/jaded songs/jaded/jaded.mid songs/letterbomb/letterbomb songs/letterbomb/letterbomb.mid songs/linkin/M2_Linkin.mid songs/longview/longview songs/longview/longview.mid songs/minority/minority songs/minority/minority.mid songs/niceguysfinish/niceguysfinish songs/niceguysfinish/niceguysfinish.mid songs/niceguysfinish/niceguysfinish_halftempo songs/niceguysfinish/niceguysfinish_halftempo.mid songs/rockshow/rockshow songs/rockshow/rockshow.mid songs/sabotage/sabotage songs/sabotage/sabotage.mid songs/she/she songs/she/she.mid songs/shesarebel/shesarebel songs/shesarebel/shesarebel.mid songs/stjimmy/stjimmy songs/stjimmy/stjimmy.mid songs/theadventure/theadventure songs/theadventure/theadventure.mid songs/walking/walking songs/walking/walking.mid songs/welcometo/welcometo songs/welcometo/welcometo.mid songs/whatsername/whatsername songs/whatsername/whatsername.mid songs/whenicomearound/whenicomearound

Just in case anyway was curious.
drifter1717  

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kaemon wrote:
Oh, by the way, the file I got it from was ABC.ATM

This was the full segment:

Code:
song_select songs songs/american/american songs/american/american.mid songs/ballroomblitz/ballroomblitz songs/ballroomblitz/ballroomblitz.mid songs/boulevard/boulevard songs/boulevard/boulevard.mid songs/brainstew/brainstew songs/brainstew/brainstew.mid songs/danicalifornia/danicalifornia songs/danicalifornia/danicalifornia.mid songs/entersandman.mid songs/entersandman/entersandman songs/almosteasy.mid songs/almosteasy/almosteasy songs/hereitgoesagain/hereitgoesagain songs/hereitgoesagain/hereitgoesagain.mid songs/hitchinaride/hitchinaride songs/hitchinaride/hitchinaride.mid songs/holiday/holiday songs/holiday/holiday.mid songs/jaded/jaded songs/jaded/jaded.mid songs/letterbomb/letterbomb songs/letterbomb/letterbomb.mid songs/linkin/M2_Linkin.mid songs/longview/longview songs/longview/longview.mid songs/minority/minority songs/minority/minority.mid songs/niceguysfinish/niceguysfinish songs/niceguysfinish/niceguysfinish.mid songs/niceguysfinish/niceguysfinish_halftempo songs/niceguysfinish/niceguysfinish_halftempo.mid songs/rockshow/rockshow songs/rockshow/rockshow.mid songs/sabotage/sabotage songs/sabotage/sabotage.mid songs/she/she songs/she/she.mid songs/shesarebel/shesarebel songs/shesarebel/shesarebel.mid songs/stjimmy/stjimmy songs/stjimmy/stjimmy.mid songs/theadventure/theadventure songs/theadventure/theadventure.mid songs/walking/walking songs/walking/walking.mid songs/welcometo/welcometo songs/welcometo/welcometo.mid songs/whatsername/whatsername songs/whatsername/whatsername.mid songs/whenicomearound/whenicomearound

Just in case anyway was curious.

It's like a weird mix of American Idiot and some classic Green Day songs.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Drifter1717
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 23 of 100

Jump to: