FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Rumor RBDLC Disc.(Soundgarden/Bumblefoot?)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Armisael  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will this do? How about this? Or this? Or this?

Is that selection enough to convince you that, yes, The Doors would be a great addition to Rock Band?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Armisael wrote:
Will this do? How about this? Or this? Or this?

Is that selection enough to convince you that, yes, The Doors would be a great addition to Rock Band?

The instrumentation is good, but his voice just kills any potential enthusiasm I have for it.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've heard about GH1 bonus songs comin' to rock band.

Now that would be a sight!

Scratch me Mosh 1, mister DJ man!
www.rbforum.se - The one and only Swedish RB froum!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: Fernwilter
Deathblooms51  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Future/Rumored DLC Discuss(v0.75) Reply with quote

inv4der wrote:
Deathblooms51 wrote:
inv4der wrote:
Also, I really hope most of these rumors are true, since they're awesome. (Everything but the Doors, really. >_>)
Please, leave.

It's an opinion. I'm allowed to have one that differs from yours.

I absolutely hated everything about Love Me Two Times in GHWT, and unless someone can prove that that's the only song they ever recorded that was anything like that, my opinion will not be changing.
It's cool, I meant it all in jest, I see now that I didn't express that the way I worded it.

But, you're one of the few people who dislike The Doors. It makes me sad. :p

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyway, if the Indochine song actually gets released it'll be one of my favorite songs so far. I'm still sad that it wasn't part of the EU DLC like it should've been.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So stuff I don't have Sources for yet:

Shaimus - "All Of This"
Metallica - "The Day That Never Comes"
Metallica - ???
In Flames - ???

I really actually like the sound of thenewno2, but it's not all going to be amazing overall, there will be highlights, mostly on drums and vox. So I think the rumor that the reason it might be coming is because of Rock Band: The Beatles, is true.

yamo5:
I don't really remember "Losing My Religion" being rumored for awhile, if there's a link to that and other songs leaked in the same way, I could add them.

ManfredvonKarma:
Yeah, it's been forever since they initially announced the Grateful Dead, but I would go by the last release of it, that and they should space out the GD because they were 6 packs.

I'm starting to think I shouldn't rule out any rumors, BUT, I will tag a percentage on there to indicate probability of the rumor coming to fruition.

It's a REALLY mixed bag with Metallica, I mean, let's list the what we know:

"Enter Sandman" was NOT transferrable.
"The Day That Never Comes" ...never came when it was initially rumored.
"Battery" WAS included in RB2.
"King Nothing" came up in the Fall in the DLC files.
There is a Metallica-centric game coming out.
"Fuel" was rumored for March '08.

I removed "Misery Business" because it was replaced by "Crush, Crush, Crush".

I don't know about you, but I like where they're headed.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: XeroXGP PSN Name: Conlin
pksage  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm debating how much of this to add to the rumored section of the Master Song List. I've been familiar with all of these sources since they originally came out, what with how I follow SH and all. I'm trying to go for a comprehensive list, but I also want to go for fairly credible sources...I dunno. We'll see.

First: where did L'Aventurier come from? I never saw that in the spa.bin lists a single time. I remember "Received Your Letter", which was officially debunked by the band, but I've seen L'Aventurier pop up a few times and I have no idea why.

Of all the leaked content, IMO the most likely is Electric Six, given that they're touring with Bang Camaro and all. (I'm seeing them in Indiana; Bang Camaro puts on a fucking amazing show and Electric Six is awesome, I recommend everyone go to this tour.) In fact, I'm really hoping for a week in April (when they kick off the tour) where we get both Electric Six 01 and Bang Camaro 01...I can dream, right?
pksage  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xeroxgp wrote:
So stuff I don't have Sources for yet:

"All of This" (as well as "Tie You Down") are from Shaimus's blog, I'll see if I can dredge it up. I need the URL for the Master Song List anyway (gonna link to sources soon).

EDIT: THERE IS NO MENTION OF ANY MORE SHAIMUS SONGS ANYWHERE.

I found the blog post it's supposed to be from, but it must have been edited out. I would consider that source not even "unofficial" anymore - all of the people waiting with bated breath for "All of This" should probably let it go.

EDIT 2: Here's a ScoreHero post with the original blog text. They edited those songs out, presumably because Harmonix told them to. I'm gonna strike them from the leaked list - I know there's a chance they're still coming, but I don't want to get people's hopes up.

Last edited by pksage on Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: pksage
inv4der  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pksage wrote:
First: where did L'Aventurier come from? I never saw that in the spa.bin lists a single time. I remember "Received Your Letter", which was officially debunked by the band, but I've seen L'Aventurier pop up a few times and I have no idea why.

It was supposed to be part of the extra on-disc songs for the EU release of RB1 (as was Received Your Letter), but for whatever reason never appeared, and no explanation was ever given.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fernwilter wrote:

Just out of curiosity do you have any sources of this because I've never heard about this.
pksage  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tbad556 wrote:
Fernwilter wrote:

Just out of curiosity do you have any sources of this because I've never heard about this.

THIS IS COMPLETE CONJECTURE ON THE PART OF SCOREHERO USERS

DO NOT KEEP SPREADING THIS RUMOR

People saw "All of This" as a leaked song and started a whole "sweet, GH1 bonus songs!" wishlist circle-jerk. There has been no source anywhere that claims GH1 bonus songs in particular are coming, and now that All of This is no longer even leaked, I'd give up on the cause.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was some video on IGN of Foreigner playing Rock Band and talking about their music, and this was summer of '08, well after "Juke Box Hero" came out. Might be worth adding to the first post.

http://media.music.ign.com/media/142/14271413/vids_1.html

Of course, when no one on Earth but me proceeded to give a damn, maybe Harmonix scrapped the plans.
inv4der  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember rumors that HMX had licensed more than just Train Kept A Rollin', before the GH:A exclusivity contract, but I have no source.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to discuss a song on the movie, The Rocker. I'm pretty sure their was a scene where a couple people were playing RockBand, but they were playing a song that wasn't on RockBand at the time, and is not on RockBand as of now either.

I believe it was Hot Blooded, could anyone clarify this?

Anyways, my main question is: How successful has it been where we would see a song played on a T.V. show/movie that wasn't on RockBand at the time, then in the future the same song became DLC?
DarkFoxMrd wrote:
...I for one will continue to play both Guitar Hero and Rock Band and consider myself lucky for being able to drop the drama and bull crap and just enjoy things.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: BaSsMaNiac07
Adohu  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the list, I've been trying to find sources for most of these rumoured songs for a while.

Anyways, I'm pretty sure that nearly every song has been said already except for a rumour about Runnin' With the Devil. It's probably not a very credible source and they probably could have mixed Rock Band up with GH:WT, and Van Halen is exclusive to Guitar Hero, but who knows?

http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14485&highlight=
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: adohuu
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 3 of 100

Jump to: