FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Thesunfan's Accomps LLama XTar FC with vid

View previous topic :: View next topic  
thesunfan  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:58 pm    Post subject: Thesunfan's Accomps LLama XTar FC with vid Reply with quote

Hey most of the people on this site don't know me, which is perfectly understandable, because I have done absoultely nothing to get myself noticed. That is why I am making this, so I can really try to improve my guitar skills, mainly my hand speed is the focus here. It is just plain awful when it comes to triplets/quads/sweeps/other wtfbbq sections. I can usually one hand/tap most trills so thats not the main issue here. This isn't going to be the typical accomplishment thread. I'm not going to just list my FCs and get people to stare at them/ say how great I am that I have a thread just like every other person of equal/better skill than me that has a better, much longer list. Believe me, I'll get my list in eventully, I just want to get this out of the way first. I am bad at the harder guitar songs. I want to get better, I want to have good, harder FCs than what I have.

O.K. I am off the long rant about my lack of guitar goodies, here are the few goodies I do have.

May 8th 2011- Long time since I last updated, not played much after I got 1st on keys (which has been taken ) but I got something noteworthy today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVXVlIeq-2s

I, quite frankly, don't know what to say. Probably my best ever RB accomplishment, ppossibly best ever, if this beats out GH2 Freebird.

October 28th-Well I'm getting RB3 tommorrow (hopefully, ever more hopefully I'm looking for a FBFC band to join, prolly as a bassist/backup bassist) and I thought I would try to get some last day stuff before it. Then some stuff happenned, I gradually got better at visions, my first increase was by like 20 points (hey it is an increaseendparentheses, then about 3k and then this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HdrMXwMjtg . YES!! I AM NEVER PLAYING THIS SONG AGAIN! sadface because of no Panic Attack Bass FC yet, maybe I'll try it on RB3 startparenthesesassuming it transfers,idk if it doesendparentheses

August 29th-Has it really been 2 moths since I've played RB2? It doesn't seem like it, and I went and bought a replacement copy, so the 2nd day back I do this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4MTqyvOrRY
5th or 6th ever I believe. As I say in the video, I was making it on how bad I was at it, I had only hit it on 90% once, and I was certain I would never hit that again. I remeber hearing that this is faster than GGaHT.

June 15th 2010- At around 12:30 I realized it was raining, and some lightening was flashing, but, like any normal person would do, I kept on playing Halo 3 with the Nordish kids around my age that I do MLG with. We were arguing over what was is best to do the bottom Gold to Top Gold jump when lightening struck somewhere near my house. I felt an instantenous flash of pain in my right hand, because my controller shocked me. This hadn't happenned before, and it wasn't agonizing pain, just kind of "Ow, that kind of hurt" pain. Since it wouldn't connect me to Xbl, I just did offline guitar/bass practice. I remebered that Club Foot was giving me trouble on bass, and my best was 98% on FS. I hit it twice in a row on the first and second tries respectively! I said out loud "hmmm, must be a lucky day." I then though I was on a roll with strumming, so I did GGaHT because I hadn't hit that above 80% speed, hit it on 90% three times, and then ON FULL SPEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I still was not ready to accept that I was better at strumming just because of lightening, but IT TOTALLY COULD HAPPEN RIGHT?!?! I need input on whether you people think that helped, or just the subconchious knowledge that it would be cool if I believed that it helped made me better at strumming. Also LEAUGES STARTED!!!! Will grind it out later, but I really want to focus on getting better on guitar right now.

June 16th- They're Red Hot Vocals FC vid, barely awsomed a phrase, but that doesn't really matter, because I can not sing this song for the life of me. Vid is on my channel, but don't go bother looking it up, it will not please you!

EDIT: Apparently, after posting this, my list got deleted, I really don't want to re-make it yet, but I will. It's not like I have any people reading this thing anyway.

Thanks for reading, and if you have any tips for me on how I can become better, besides the comment I usually get of, Practice, well pratice what? Thanks!

Last edited by thesunfan on Mon May 09, 2011 1:39 am; edited 7 times in total
thesunfan  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for new op and deleted FC list
FurySH  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey I know you, youre pretty good

thesunfan  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FurySH wrote:
Hey I know you, youre pretty good

Lolnotme, but you're pretty good compared to me. Will update this when I gs Visions (lolnotyet). Also, XBL has not worked since my X-box got fried by lightening earlier and well... if you read you know the rest of the story.
thesunfan  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for They're Red Hot X Vox FC!
tidus  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I remember you!

Very nice on the They're Red Hot Vox FC. This is always neat, no matter what.

And don't go hard on yourself, I'm pretty sure you'll improve on Guitar, considering that it's what you want.

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
thesunfan  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump for Idiot's Rule Strumming and new RB2 Copy
FurySH  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FurySH  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thesunfan  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump for visions gold with video in OP
Vineboy  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Y'know, anybody who can even get 190k - 200k on Visions has a chance of FC'ing this when it re-releases on RB3. You should go for it, seriously.

Oh, and amazing Gold Stars is amazing.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Darth Fizz
thesunfan  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vineboy wrote:
Y'know, anybody who can even get 190k - 200k on Visions has a chance of FC'ing this when it re-releases on RB3. You should go for it, seriously.

Oh, and amazing Gold Stars is amazing.

This isn't "official" since it was in more than one run and I'm not sure where exactly the section ends, but I have a tech FC of it if it counts that you have hit every hard part in the Bridge in diff runs. the YIBYIB I have only FCed for sure once and maybe 1 more I couldn't tell for sure cuz I might have immediately overstummed after it or missed at the end. I overstrum like 5 times every time in Bridge A, but there was one run where I FCed it all the way till like 3 notes before fast strumming starts; that was the run before the gold run actually.
thesunfan  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump for Full 1st Tier FC and 1st place for keys (actually using the keyboard controller )
RJUCPU  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay sunfan <3

Nice job, keep going! 1st all tiers!

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for Llama Xtar FC
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVXVlIeq-2s
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: