FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
metabetalligata's RockBand Accomplishments

View previous topic :: View next topic  
metabetalligata  

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 8:08 pm    Post subject: metabetalligata's RockBand Accomplishments Reply with quote

Here is the RockBand version of my accomplishments.

Please note that I am an average drummer, I probably find songs you think are easy to be difficult, most of the stuff I post here probably won't bother you, but thanks for looking.

Anyway, got two more 5*s and two FCs on Expert drums:

-Holiday in Cambodia
-Prequel to the Sequel (pass with 88%, damn blasts)
-Bulls on Parade FC (Almost sightread FCed it when I first got it)
-Up Around the Bend (Sightead FC)

Holiday in Cambodia I've been wanting to 5* on X for a while, and I finally got it, no pic though but I assure you I have it.

Prequel to the Sequel was a big deal, considering my best FC so far is Orange Crush, even passing this song on expert is awesome Pic

Bulls on Parade, well I should in all honesty have FC'ed this on my sightread but a silly mistake cost me that, so I FC'ed it weeks later.

Up Around the Bend, I was very happy when I saw this was coming to RB, I loved it on GH:WT and was looking forward to the drum chart. FC'ed on sightread and I currently hold the 1st place score for 360 (although I bet I'll get knocked down soon)

That's it for now
5* KoC on Hard [X]
FC Cult of Personality on Hard (GH3)[ ] & (SH)[ ] & (RB3)[X]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: JumperM0nkey PSN Name: Ianisonline
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: