FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Tidus' TBRB XVox: New harmonies video up; my birthday! :)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 37, 38, 39  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
wesker-kun  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey tidus, it's nice to know that your thread is being updated so often

congrats on all those FCs and GSs you got so far.... in less than a month!!

keep up the awesome work!

seeing so much dedication from you and other SH makes me feel kinda lazy... i havent gotten anything new lately..

haha

well greets, and keep this thread updated!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RJ - Thanks! And don't worry, things are coming along quicker now.

Jellyalv - The possibility of Vocal vids from me are, you can say, much worse than a possibility of a Constant Motion Expert Guitar FC. All I can do is humming acording to the pitch and shit. Also, I absolutely HATE my voice on a video after some time. Singing is hard at the beginning, but when you get the hang of it, you'll be ready for higher difficulties. But the thing is to stay away from all-talky songs. You won't learn nothing from these about pitch control, the fundament on RB Vocals.

Wesker - Thanks a lot! I'm glad that I can see people being glad that I'm updating my thread with an enourmous frequency. It really feels better than knowing that there are people complaining that I'm "bragging" here about my developing. No worries about not getting RB stuff, at least you're having fun, that's what is important! By the way, there is an update, check it out!

As promised, I got the remaining GS's for the HGGS milestone. This sexy baby stood as GS #42. Also, I FC'd Hungry Like the Wolf with mediocre score at best. I messed the 2nd-to-last OD, 'cause the act. didn't work. Oh well. The other GS's are on my XVox stats, check it out!

Also, thought I would speak about the drama behind the Ramblin' Man GS run. It's kinda brief, but there it goes. The fundamental part of the drama is that I took lots of tries to get the GS. In one of them, I was saying to myself on the 2nd solo: "don't miss tap, don't miss tap". And, I was asked desperatedly to low the volume, without any consideration about the need to be concentrated on the notes. I end missed like 3 taps, No GS, restarted. Then I was irritated, and I heard for the 3rd time the threat of snapping the RB2 disc in pieces. I swear I won't lie, I NEVER heard disc-snapping threats against ANY of the 360 games I have, and my 360 library is big here. Not even against any Guitar Hero, and I have 2, 3, Aero AND World Tour. I'll try to find out if there's something personal against RB2, if it's my "singing", the setlist or merely my impatience against the bad environment conditions. Or maybe other reason. This shit sounds extremely suspicious, besides going too far. By the way, I changed my path due to parts I can't hit at all which are under the 3-2-2 path. I went 2(BOD)-4 instead. Glad it went from pure suckage to a GS run, even if I got it thanks to the percussion bonus, missing a tap.

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
Havikk  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tomorrow = Today

Great job Tidus, keep on keepin' on
GuitarGeek08  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool. You are as good at Ramblin Man on expert as I am

I Don't Suck at GH
Xpertlefty13 quoting me in his Acc Thread wrote:
Honestly, thank you

This is the first real, well thought-out explanation I've seen
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
arvain  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, good job about your last GS tidus ! i'm saying that full game gs won't take very long !!
also, i really hope the next update won't be "rb2 disc got snapped into pieces" you can't be singing that bad !! put headphones on, and sing low, and that's all. if they keep threatening you, then it's only persecution !!

good luck ^^
tidus  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No updates today, just responding the replies and all. I'm kinda busy with life now.

Havikk - Well, since you caught my update via MSN, there's no problem. Also, thanks!

GG08 - Wow, that's nice. But it's on Hard or Expert?

Arvain - Thanks buddy! My brother has been suggesting that it can be my "singing". But who said I'm gonna stop? Fuck it all. When it goes to rhythm games, or any game which require attention and reflex, I like to play aggressively, unaffraid of what people say. I released my voice a bunch for octave-shifting purposes (no screaming or singing with ALL my goddamn heart, no worries), and it seems I'm getting all of this prosecution since I moved to Expert just to learn to hit the phrases by humming. But I'm gonna find out what's really going on. I do hope I don't need to do an update saying that I lost my RB2 disc. If it happens, I'll just buy another, for now, I'll hide it, and defend it with teeth and nails, if needed

Well, I couldn't resist, after all of the XVox progress. I'm antecipating things here, and taking the Expert Vocalist banner to my Photobucket. Too early to get such a label, but I don't care.

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
jellyalv  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol I tried Ramblin' Man today and failed, and you GS'ed on that drama stuff

BTW, I'm getting the hang of singing. I think you are my inspiration, man

Also, the half of 84 is 42, and you have 46 GS!!!! Keep up. You will FC all songs before the end of 2009 or in the beggining og 2010!!!!!!!!!!!

jellyGHThread|jellyRBThread
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: jellyalv
tidus  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jellyalv - Really? Thanks! Keep going, you'll pass Ramblin' Man soon. First I'll have the 84 GS's, then I'll try to estimate how long I'll take to FC the game.

Well, I have another third of the game GS'd now! The newest GS's are from March 24-25, check my stats for them!

Also, I don't fail miserably at Spoonman and Uncontrolable Urge, and can get 5-star runs on them consistently. Didn't feel like grinding them for GS, I spend enough time for the 5* runs today, and I wanted to get more GS's. Also, I'm planning a Tangled Up in Blue Hard FC, just need to stop "choking" like I did today, always on the 2nd-to last verse. I may be waiting for some motivation though.

Nikki  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Talk about quick GS'ing on Expert o__O"

You're doing great ^_^
I'm playing more RB1 than RB2 (but only Guitar/Bass @_@), have you tried RB1 on Vox? I don't know too much about Vox tiers on RB1/2, but if I remember well, Sabotage is kinda broken on RB1 right?
arvain  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, good job about Spoonman (sAAaaAAave MEEeeEEeeee ) and Uncontrollable urge (and i say YEAH yeah!! ) !

good luck with TuiB hard FC, the length of this song makes it really chokable !! you'll see, once you'll really get the hang of every song to get GS consistently, the FGFC will take no time ^^ (most of the next gs you'll get will be fc'd anyway )

also, WHO MENTIONNED SABOTAGE ?!!! X_________X nikki it's you !! /me threatens nikki. yes it is really broken, it's just a pain, and nothing more
wesker-kun  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey tidus... first of all i want to apologize for not being here lately.

My life has been weird in the past days.... but well, i'll explain that in my thread...

Congrats on all you new vocal GS!

you're getting very good at it! you got above 90 % on the hardest songs!

you (and someone else) are being a big example of dedication, so im kinda motivated to keep squeezing/FC my remaining DLCs.

thanks for that

also , keep it up man!, you already done most of the hardest songs. (painkiller soon?).

k man, see ya ! XD

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nicely done. Honestly, I can see why Spoonman would be rough on a sightread, but I think I could GS it now that I've seen it a few times (I've never tried outside of BotBs). UU on the other hand is completely ridiculous to me even now, as I have no idea what's happening on the end beginning with "And I say Yeah".

Good luck with the Tangled Hard FC; that was the last song I 5-starred on Expert for pretty much the reasons already mentioned: It's got a ton of verses, and no two of them are exactly alike, which makes it easy to miss a phrase if you're not focused at all times.

Good job with your vocal career so far though.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First the responses, then the update.

Nikki - Thanks! I tried RB1 on Vocals. Besides lots of broken talkies (including Sabotage), it seems harder to fill the pie and get Awesome. Maybe I'll think about go to it if I get more experience on Vox.

Arvain - Thanks! Gotta say, the "And I say YEAH yeah" is pure ridiculousness, while the many parts on Spoonman share this same ridiculousness. Lots of songs with 99% and some with 98%, mostly Strongs, will be the FC's. Gold-starred songs can mean a Hard FC as well, except One Way Or Another, obviously.

Wesker - Don't worry, buddy! Okay, as I said, I don't wanna be the responsible for taking out your fun, so I was playing and saw you online. Remembering about what I saw yesterday, I resolved to go away and sing some more. I already Gold-starred Painkiller, at last phrase. Something is wrong at the "wheels" which finishes the 2nd verse, and I have to use OD after it. FC is a bit too far, at the "thousand suns" part, I can't get the lower part of "suns" Anyways, you're very welcome, don't let this motivation slip away!

Emptyeye - First of all, welcome, and thanks! Something says to me that I'll need to FC everything up to "And I say YEAH!", trying to get GS after the taps. Can't do that part for shit as well. It's not like the jumps on Bad Reputation, which can be done with a dirty trick. Tangled Hard FC is done now, thanks for the wishes. I'm glad that I won't need to face this chokefest on Hard. Now to get some more skill and FC it on Expert

I get back, and have another very productive day. I started the last third of the setlist with One Way Or Another. For now, I don't have any interest on trying to get that talky, I'm trying to GS the setlist now.

The GS #60 is also an FC of a song where I sucked at so much. I used to say that I have a bad reputation at Bad Reputation on MSN, then Mayra got the personal message and realized that I was struggling with the jumps. And she said I would need to follow the low pitch. The arrow jumps automatically to the high part, and goes back to the low. I was consistent at the rest, so why not FC it? This is what I did. After a few chokes, BOOYA!

To finish, thanks a lot for the trick, Mayra! Mr. Green

And, another awesome accomplishment, in my point of view. I've been choking a lot on this song, and I gave up in order to get more GS's. After the Souls of Black GS, I thought of playing Tangled on Hard again for kicks and giggles. And, on the 1st try...

Right after it, I Gold-starred the same song on Expert. Thought I would take a while, but it was faster than I expected.

And, on a side note, I'll be fetching GH:Metallica tomorrow. Maybe I can get some brand new accomplishments on the GH side, but I'll do the possible to divide my gaming time in order to play RB2 as well. More stuff soon!

CHawk  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should be able to FC TUiB on Expert if you did it on Hard. It's really all one pitch most of the time. XD

Great job though Tidus!
nbrazzx55  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

omg dude! you are making such great progress! keep it up man, and good luck the rest of the way!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 37, 38, 39  Next
Page 5 of 39

Jump to: