FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Tidus' TBRB XVox: New harmonies video up; my birthday! :)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37, 38, 39  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sukergod  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

look at tidus showing off with his mad Vocal skilz RB style

I have had RB since about a month after RB1 came out and I think you are already better then me at vocals, lol.

Good Luck, I expect great things from you
jellyalv  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey tidus, I have to sing like a retarded to FC songs...or some phrases of it

BTW, LOL you FC'ed "Smashing through the boundaries...Lunacy has found me...Cannot stop the BATTERY!!!".

Definetely, not a easy song. James Hetfield sings too fast

And Mike Shinoda is a master on screaming. Congrats on One Step Closer!

jellyGHThread|jellyRBThread
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: jellyalv
tidus  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First I respond to the replies, then the update comes next.

Omy - Thanks! Yes, do it! Maybe you can pull some insane OMB FC's!

Wesker - Thanks a lot! The ones that seem easier for me are mostly the songs I hear a lot, and don't have exquisite pitches. This is why you'll find strange about my next FC's. And odn't worry, I'll let ya know when I need some help!

Mayra - Thanks a bunch! I know about it, it's just a matter of don't get stopped by some obstacles. Hopefully I'll meet you and the other RB Vocal gods there futurely!

Havikk - Haha, thanks! But I'm well already, now any problem with my throat is related to vocal chords for sure.

Graf - Thanks buddy! Dnon't worry, that rivalry will get you better. Hard had part of the contribution, especially on the confidence department. If I started with Expert since the very beginning, I'd lose the motivation quickly, and it would be nothing but wasted time and deception. I got Drain You, Hungry Like the Wolf was a plinkfest last time I tried on Hard.

Suker - Thanks! Ah yes, when you had it for PS2...maybe it's because I only play vocals, so all of the time I dedicate to RB2 goes there.

Jellyalv - Thanks! As you get some experience on Vocals, you'll see that it's not necessarily what you said. But well, have fun with the other instruments!

Ahem...now for the new FC's...

MAYRAluvsYA, on SilverSwift's thread wrote:
Cmon Swifteroo, Drain You is LOLeasy. I don't have to tell you how easy it is again, since I tell you like everyday.

QFT.

Holy hell, I trained this to death! I'm so happy to see that all the effort paid me out!

Fun fact about this FC: I passed Mayra's fiancè for Top Five on 360, by measly 20 points.

Also, there is one of my next FC's, if I stop doing dumb mistakes. Everlong is also in order.

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
RJUCPU  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent stuff Tidus! You are progressing very quickly (which I'm not surprised to see). RTP is tough on all difficulties so major kudos there

Keep up the greatness!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, tidus, do you sing like the artist?

And how sensivity do you sing?

This can help. Congrats on Prez-O-Dent, it's not easy...again

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: jellyalv
wesker-kun  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great job on those new FCs! also on Rob the prez-o-dent!! if you did it in hard, it's just matter of time and practice 'till you FC it on expert!

keep in on

i suggest you to try "i was wrong" that has repetitive pitches, so it's easy to learn it, also you will like it .

also maybe you should try "pretend we're dead" , "pump it up" and "rebel girl" those are easy to get with practice

good luck man!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same business as always, response to replies, then update...

RJ - Thanks a bunch! I think all of the grind on Hard gave me a near basis of how to do. I hope to get that Expert FC soon

Jellyalv - I sing like the artist in, like, almost none of the songs. Trying to do it on some songs may destroy the throat, and in others this is just wrong. Try to sing Rob the Prez like the artist does on the non-talky songs. Failfest ensues. By the way, I started with sensibility zero (I use the XBL headset), but when I tried to do something with my performance, I changed to almost half. But that's all I'll be able to do with the sensibility.

Wesker - Thanks, again! These are some nice suggestions, I'm very close to Pretend We're Dead, but I still haven't tried the other songs for real. As for Rebel Girl, I'm nubsauce at the last bit of the song, need to try a nice octave shift for it.

Now that I'm done with RB2 today (I sang the whole afternoon, I think ), I can display some updates and shit. Got new Expert FC's, I'm also working on Graf's Hard Vocals rivalry, so I'll keep this thread updated if I get some cool stuff there.

As for Shoulder to the Plow, it was a very overdue FC, but which get me tied for 6th on 360 with more 101 players. For Come Out and Play, again, I love the song, had a rather brutal choke on the last phrase but I recovered rather quick.

Also, I gold-starred Almost Easy and Welcome to the Neighborhood (although I should've FC'd the latter ), and these songs are on the "Next FC's" list as well. And, to finish, I'll be putting links to Hard and Expert stats as soon as I get enough scores. I'm playing RB2 a lot, but it's kinda slow to get decent scores, ya know. But, in a side note, it's a good thing that I'm doing better at E-Pro than That's What You Get

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
arvain  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey Mr Headset2 (i'm Mr headset 1 ), i see you keep owning some vox stuff !! nice job on the last fcs !! you roxx i remember someone saying, a few days ago something like "haha, i won't get to sing on expert before a few months" ...... can't remeber who said that though

good luck anyway for your rivalry !!
tidus  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arvain - Thanks! That was a major outburst which happened to come, as I was (and am occasionally) facing some terrible environment issues. You can see what I mean. The health issues have ended, but new problems came. Environment problems. And it ain't the gamestore, it's home. But well, I'm glad to see that I'm able to fight through this!

Graf  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tidus, at this rate you are going to get too good to even bother with Hard

Seriously, prepare yourself for the glory of destroying me in the rivalry, because it's going to happen.

What's next for you? Expert FC's? Vocals goals?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Graf - Nah, I can have some problems with Hard too. Don't give up man, you can destroy me if you FC those songs! I don't know what to do next, so much stuff...maybe some more GS's, or perhaps FC's...

I got some GS's tonight, between them 2 new FC's. For Bodhisattva, I missed lot's of taps, maybe redo soon. As for Pretend We're Dead, it was long overdue...glad it's over now.

Also thought I would put a link to the stats.

My Rock Band 2 Expert vocal stats

Got some GS's at the process, but this is the proudest one in my opinion.

P.S.: Re-posted it with another update. Got no replies, but I didn't want to risk myself with double-posting.

Havikk  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome job man. I won't put it past you that 84/84 GS will come easy and perhaps even a FGFC is possible. I'm not saying it will be this weekend, but I really believe you can do this.
tidus  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Havikk - Thanks! I'm going for a FGGS myself, but I need to do it by phases. There are lots of silly songs I suck at, and they seem so silly that I can't feel like working on them. Maybe it's fatigue. I do understand you, but I'm optimistic. I suck at some songs, but the number of "Achiles' Heels" is decreasing amazingly, and I'll have better days.

I had a very cool day. No massive ammount of time wasted with FC grinds, and no FC. But I got 12 Gold stars! If you feel like, check my XVox stats. Then you'll be able to figure out the Last Phrase GS Club.

RJUCPU  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great job tidus! I can't believe how quickly you're coming along You'll have this game golded in no time.

Keep up the awesome work!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, Tidus, videos are possible now?

And a question: do you think that singing is hard?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37, 38, 39  Next
Page 4 of 39

Jump to: