FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Tidus' TBRB XVox: New harmonies video up; my birthday! :)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 37, 38, 39  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tidus  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RJ - (POW)Thanks! No need to worry about any lateness, its' always great to have you supporting me. I'll finish this ASAP, trust me.

I got my ass around to upload the latest scores. You can check 'em here.

Tidus' LEGO Rock Band Expert Vocals Stats

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
JOE2210  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn people with their money...
Being able to afford LRB, screw them all.

But seriously, why the hell have I not commented in your thread before?
Keep up the awesome job, amigo!

Eastwinn wrote:

I honestly don't get it. What is the point of riding someone's ass. What benefit does it bring you?
tidus  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JOE2210 - Gracias! Soon you'll have your LEGO's, who said that one can never have some spare money at least once on his/her life?

Another day of fighting my flu. This time my lungs are really weak and I can't hold long streams with my chest voice to save my life. But I don't think I can afford stopping, because no one knows when my 360 wil die definitively.

Anyway, I got a breach today and got 5 FC's. Thought I'd get rid of another poppy song on this session, So What. The Final Countdown was sightread FC, but still a pain because my lungs were really weak to do such a high song one ocatve lower.

But the cake goes for this one. Glad I could get rid of another tough Out of This World song, so I won't have such a pressure when I get real close to the FGFC. Hardest song on LRB disk, IMO.

I believe on the FGFC around this Monday or Tuesday. In the meantime, try to guess which song I'll save for the final one.

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
chaosfreak07  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guess, huh? We Are the Champions, right?

Gogo FGFC. And again, I hope for the best for your safety.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chaosfreak - That was easy But thanks!

Thought my father and brother would play some more Borderlands, but it didn't happen. So I seized this opportunity and went to a chase for FC's, while I was hanging on at TheZenRoom's stream. I thought I'd get rid of the final tier before everything. Fire was totally random! 1st try, although I had 2 accidental activations (forgot mic on max sensibility...). Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic may be not as hard all-around as I Want You Back, but it sure is THE most frustrating FC on this disk. Resorting to a vid of TheZenRoom herself, I grinded a bit more and the FC finally came.

Morale went up, and this is when the idea of going for the FGFC today came through my head. LOL at Stumble and Fall score Crash and Aliens Exist were both 1st try. Naïve was surprisingly hard, but not as much as part of the final tier.

For the final FC, a proper choice. Everybody expected this coming, right? Mr. Green

The other difficulties will have their FGFC's as soon as possible. Wish me luck!

jellyalv  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great song to finish!

Man, how do you feel by having 2 FGFC's? Also, will you LEGOFGFCAL?

jellyGHThread|jellyRBThread
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: jellyalv
B-Fuzz  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YOOOOUUU ARE THE CHAMPION, MAAAH FRIEND!!!
/overused joke

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

great job!

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
chaosfreak07  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You ARE the champion, indeed.

And I say, rock on. Overall, was there a song in the game you had the most fun with singing it on its own?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whooooaaa !! Too much awesomeness, that's just.. that's just.. that's just ...

*wets himself

*cries

*runs

*comes back

Congratulations !!

*runs again

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*blows dust off*

Thanks everyone! Although I'm really late...and Chaos, I had fun with "Dig", the Queen songs and "Free Fallin'", although I may be forgetting some other fun song.

Remember that I constantly said some months ago that I sucked really bad at Rock Band 1? Since I realized that there are just few days before it's one year since I bought Rock Band 2 and started my own career, I thought of planning something special. I could handle Guitar Hero Vocals in several situations. Broke the 200 FCs mark, got FGFC on World Tour, and FC'd one of the harderst charts in history, actually what my banner shows. So, what would make me think that I'd still not be able to handle the RB1 engine, *aside the talky songs*? Well, I worked my way into that, and actually my efforts were paid out pretty well. Before the pics, some stuff I'd like to tell ya.

1. Someone would question me about not playing as import on RB2 instead. I probably don't need to repeat about my problems related to XBL, I told about it so many times...well, can't import. Even if I could, WHERE THE HELL IS THE FUN ON IT??? As a vocalist who doesn't have top-notch performing skills, and look for challenge instead of stylish singing, I'd rather preserve the feeling of doing the RB1 songs on RB1 disk itself.

2. FGFC(AL) on this one? NEVER! The big plan for the 1-year Vox anniversary isn't this virtually impossible mission for my very poor talky skills. Songs like "When You Were Young", "Sabotage", "Blood Doll", "Flirtin' with Disaster" and you-know-what-song, they all prove it. I'll grab as much as I can, hopefully I'll get everything outside the talky mayhem.

3. I changed the look of my character as well. Sometimes we need a change, ya?

Well, now let's get to it.

Really proud of "I'm So Sick", "Epic" and "Reptilia". "Enter Sandman" was sightread FC. Well, that makes 15 FCs in one day. Will get even more hopefully.

JOE2210  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sucked so much on RB1
15 FCs in one day is pretty darn impressive!

Eastwinn wrote:

I honestly don't get it. What is the point of riding someone's ass. What benefit does it bring you?
chaosfreak07  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like you didn't need me to wake you up this time.

tidus wrote:
Character pic, blah blah blah

Do you ever watch movies and TV shows that have to do with secret agents and spies? Because that's what she reminds me of, as if she's from something like that. Either way, she is stylish, kinda cute. <3

Heh, that aside, that's a nice set of FCs. I found RB1 to have a lot of awkward songs even on their own.

Looking back, I still can't believe I missed out on the entire time back a year ago when you were with Rock Band 2. I wish I had known earlier and been a part of that crowd when you would get flocked with replies. But i'm here, and that matters, doesn't it?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

x infinity. wow! thats extremely impressive! oh and one more thing =====>

sportsboy85  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Epic accomplishments my man!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 37, 38, 39  Next
Page 25 of 39

Jump to: