FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Mail surprise.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fcphantom  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:35 am    Post subject: Mail surprise. Reply with quote

I was surprised to see a package waiting for me when I got home today. I opened it up...

The Beatles: Rock Band (and RB2) Demo!

Checked the return address and found out the reason: Rock Band Bar Nights, which I signed up for under my aunt and uncle's bar name last week. Nice.

Of course it would have been even nicer if I had gotten it more than six hours before I was planning on buying the whole thing!
Saru786  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool! But is it just RB2 Demo or both games? If it's both, you should still buy the full version of TB:RB if you were planning to, because a demo version won't last long.

So means you got the instruments free, and you just need the game now? Lucky break for you man, TB:RB is out of the line for me when it comes to price, I just got a job.

- Saru is a genius
- BT doesn't exist
- 9001 is fucking paranoid
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Saru786 Wii Friend Code: 5710861160111753
fcphantom  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's just the disk - the same Beatles/RB2 demo disk they have at Best Buy. No instruments.
DPooch  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm confused as to which is the game and which is the demo.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: poochz0rz
Dreadox  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DPooch wrote:
I'm confused as to which is the game and which is the demo.

I think they are both demos.
fcphantom  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's one disk with the Beatles (5 songs) AND Rock Band 2 (14 on-disk songs + "21 Guns").
Saru786  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I was getting a little mixed up so that is why I was asking if you got the instruments. If you signed up, it would be obvious you already have the instruments for RB2. *facepalm*

- Saru is a genius
- BT doesn't exist
- 9001 is fucking paranoid
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Saru786 Wii Friend Code: 5710861160111753
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: