FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The Beatles Rock Band - Now in stores!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 126, 127, 128  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nuke39  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NavyCherub wrote:
Seeing as you only get the full-playable medley if you buy the album as an album, it's probably best to pick songs from Sgt. Peppers.

Yes, and I imagine that "The Benefit of Mr. Kite" will have a nice, trippy dreamscape.
xXryannn  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steebeh wrote:
diablocon wrote:
Anyway, I can't remember, but does the music store launch on release date with All You Need is Love? Trying to access the store gives an error just now, and I can't remember if we get our first song on release day.

It is AYNIL.

lmao best acronym ever.

Metallik wrote:
can we go on xbox live now or what?

I'm not sure if you can play online yet. If you can, someone needs to invite me. After some band quickplay achievements I'm almost at full gamerscore (after I FC Helter Skelter XDrums (yeah right)).
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: xXryannnnnnnnnn
OCEAT  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wait, a question about the medley. Since Wii owners can't buy packs/albums, do we still get the medley as one track?

What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof. – Christopher Hitchens
vader9200  

Location: The town from the movie in The Haunting in Connecticut

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jaychuck wrote:
http://hmv.tbrb-freedlc.com
http://gamestop.tbrb-freedlc.com

Per-orderers of either store only gets a choice of 3 of these specific 10 songs:

Maxwell's Silver Hammer
Oh! Darling
Because
Her Majesty
Fixing a Hole
She's Leaving Home
Being for the Benefit of Mr Kite
When I'm Sixty-Four
Lovely Rita
A Day in the Life

nice, im getting ADITL When im 64, and either lovely rita or Mr Kite. i cant decide between those 2. touch decisions...
SgtPepperTold  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wasn't lucky enough to preorder this game, and I'm a HUGE Beatles fan, so could anyone please send me a code?
DMSTEPHENS  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure if you was such a HUGE Beatles fan, then you would of pre ordered it.
diablocon  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I've run into the same vocal glitch that wulFe ran into, namely FCing a song only for it to say you get 99%. Rather strange, either it's a glitch, or it means I got one of those Fabs where you don't get all 1000 points (if that is the case, then wow, that's strict).

Also, Bass in this game is win. Every song has great variety and you won't fall asleep. No freaking So Whatcha Wants here.
spartancl44  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jaychuck wrote:

Per-orderers of either store only gets a choice of 3 of these specific 10 songs:

Maxwell's Silver Hammer
Oh! Darling
Because
Her Majesty
Fixing a Hole
She's Leaving Home
When I'm Sixty-Four
Lovely Rita
A Day in the Life

Is there a similar deal available for those poor souls that pre-ordered it at Best Buy? I tried replacing Gamestop and hmv in the url with 'bestbuy' and 'bb' (because I'm desperate) and it just said "coming soon" in small letters at the top. While this might sound interesting, I also tried replacing the store name with 'lol', and got the same result, so . Does anyone know for sure if Best Buy pre-orders will get this deal or not?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jaychuck wrote:

Maxwell's Silver Hammer
Oh! Darling
Because
Her Majesty
Fixing a Hole
She's Leaving Home
When I'm Sixty-Four
Lovely Rita
A Day in the Life

Maxwell's is a definite for me. ADITL is another one I'll get, but I can't think which one I'll get for the third.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: RLKDragon
DMSTEPHENS  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

diablocon wrote:
Well, I've run into the same vocal glitch that wulFe ran into, namely FCing a song only for it to say you get 99%. Rather strange, either it's a glitch, or it means I got one of those Fabs where you don't get all 1000 points (if that is the case, then wow, that's strict).

Ah yes, I noticed that also when my sister was playing. She definitely FC'd the song but it still showed 99% at the end.
wuLFe  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

diablocon wrote:

Also, Bass in this game is win. Every song has great variety and you won't fall asleep. No freaking So Whatcha Wants here.

GODDAMNIT - I DONE TOLES Y'ALL...

It happened to me on freaking She's So Heavy too, which is a long song, and a pretty tough FC (at least for me) so everytime it happened I just redid the song and always got 100% after that, but it is annoying - I'd be interested to see what the official explanation is (ie : whether it's some game mechanic we're not aware of, or if it's just a bug (or if it's the latter, but they claim it's the former )
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: wuLFe79 PSN Name: wuLFe
chaosfreak07  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

diablocon wrote:

Really? In general, what Bass songs are most notable? If it turns out to be true, I might have second thoughts about not buying this game with my money. I was more excited for Brutal Legend at first and planning to spend my money on that instead while asking for this for Christmas, but i'll have to find out more here, because you know that I dig a good bassline.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chaosfreak07 wrote:
diablocon wrote:

Really? In general, what Bass songs are most notable? If it turns out to be true, I might have second thoughts about not buying this game with my money. I was more excited for Brutal Legend at first and planning to spend my money on that instead while asking for this for Christmas, but i'll have to find out more here, because you know that I dig a good bassline.

Dude. Paul McCartney is the greatest rock bassist who ever lived. You can bet there's some awesome goddamn bass in a game that features exclusively him.

"I asked this guy, 'Come on man, dinosaur fossils, what's the deal? He goes 'God put those here to test our faith'."
"I think God put you here to test MY faith, dude".
-Bill Hicks
snowman12345  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrnuzzlespleen wrote:
chaosfreak07 wrote:
diablocon wrote:

Dude. Paul McCartney is the greatest rock bassist who ever lived. You can bet there's some awesome goddamn bass in a game that features exclusively him.

Wrong. Sorry, but I would have to say that, that is Geddy Lee.
DrunkOM  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xXryannn wrote:

I'm not sure if you can play online yet. If you can, someone needs to invite me. After some band quickplay achievements I'm almost at full gamerscore (after I FC Helter Skelter XDrums (yeah right)).

Online play works. The only thing that doesn't work right now is the Music Store.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 126, 127, 128  Next
Page 127 of 128

Jump to: