FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The Beatles Rock Band - Now in stores!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 102, 103, 104 ... 126, 127, 128  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
justin19954  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't wait for this game!
Vildiil  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DrunkOM wrote:
Got the game today... only played one song, but this game is tight! So gorgeous! Even just the menus.

Everyone will be pleased to know that Quickplay shows your stars, score and difficulty level. On top of that shows a Friends Scoreboard right on this list and will tell you how you are doing against your friends when you play a song (something I've wanted since GH2 360). Also you can switch between Bass and Guitar scores with the blue button.

Also there is in game Achievements list which show your progress for each one which is very slick.

Does the game feature breakneck speed?
wesker-kun  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

any news about the 45th song?

any chance of "she loves you yeaaah yeaaah yeaaah"?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DrunkOM wrote:
Got the game today... only played one song, but this game is tight! So gorgeous! Even just the menus.

Everyone will be pleased to know that Quickplay shows your stars, score and difficulty level. On top of that shows a Friends Scoreboard right on this list and will tell you how you are doing against your friends when you play a song (something I've wanted since GH2 360). Also you can switch between Bass and Guitar scores with the blue button.

Also there is in game Achievements list which show your progress for each one which is very slick.

...You don't happen to have the ability to make videos, do you? I'm a sucker for "spoiling" charts in these games, and as this is THE most anticipated GH/RB of all time for me, I want to spoil it TO DEATH. And then enjoy every second of it when I have it myself next week.

DrunkOM  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vildiil wrote:

Yes. It's called Super Speed here. Along with it in the Game Settings are:

Realistic Mode - Makes the crowd (if there is one) louder to realistic enthusiastic levels.

Performance Mode - Removes the highways.

Default Leaderboard - Toggle between the game defaulting to Friends and Overall Leaderboards (which as mentioned shows on the Quickplay menu).

With this changed, the scoreboard messages you get after a song (telling you where you're ranked and what you need to move up) changes to global also.

Last edited by DrunkOM on Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total
snowman12345  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DrunkOM wrote:

OMG YES. I didn't even notice this post but WOW. That is amazing and what I have been hoping for this whole time. Thanks you SO much for confirming this.
Slugula  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any chance you can post your Gamertag/Playstation Network ID? DrunkOM isn't working, and I really don't believe you. Thanks.
Setherex  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DrunkOM, I hope you don't mind me asking, but a lot of people who are watching this topic (a lot of us Beatles: Rock Band fanatics) have been wondering if you could at least post your Gamertag, so we can confirm that you're actually playing The Beatles: Rock Band. The Gamertag "DrunkOM" doesn't appear to work on Xbox.com.

You don't have to, obviously, but it would be greatly appreciated ^_^
Opelious  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got the game myself today as well, and I just finished the Story mode about an hour ago. Still have a bunch more photos to unlock, but that's for another day.

I've been lurking the thread for the last month now, and I know EVERYONE wants to know the last song, so, as request, I'll put it in spoiler tags.

It's The End. You also get an achievement for beating the Encore venue thats named along the lines "The Love You Make". The last video that's played after beating the Rooftop venue uses The End, and you already saw a brief glimpse of that video from the third trailer released.

Wish I had a chance to play with other people, but hopefully, that'll be tomorrow. I alternated between guitar/bass and vocals, and had a blast the whole way through.

Last edited by Opelious on Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Opelious PSN Name: Opelious
DrunkOM  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Gamertag is TheDrunkOldMan now.
justin19954  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Opelious wrote:
Got the game myself today as well, and I just finished the Story mode about an hour ago. Still have a bunch more photos to unlock, but that's for another day.

I've been lurking the thread for the last month now, and I know EVERYONE wants to know the last song, so, as request, I'll put it in spoiler tags.

It's The End. You also get an achievement for beating the Encore venue thats named along the lines "The Love You Make". The last video that's played after beating the Rooftop venue uses The End, and you already saw a brief glimpse of that video from the third trailer released.

Wish I had a chance to play with other people, but hopefully, that'll be tomorrow. I alternated between guitar/bass and vocals, and had a blast the whole way through.

Proof, please?
Setherex  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Opelious wrote:

Would you mind posting some kind of picture / video as proof, please? :P
Vildiil  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DrunkOM wrote:
Vildiil wrote:

Yes. It's called Super Speed here. Along with it in the Game Settings are:

Thanks for answering me
Setherex  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DrunkOM wrote:
My Gamertag is TheDrunkOldMan now.

Thanks very much by the way, DrunkOM. Great to know that we're in for the real deal ^_^
DrunkOM  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forgot to mention that Super Speed affects all players still. Not that we'd really expect any different.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 102, 103, 104 ... 126, 127, 128  Next
Page 103 of 128

Jump to: