FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
12,618 Expert FCs - Prayer Crimson Stars - 158 mile run
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 128, 129, 130  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BobDole  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FC Don't Tell Me You Love Me on guitar already!

Sober translation: Get 2000 guitar FCs already! (I meant to reference my 2000th, but was stupid and referenced my 1000th lol) Also if you're willing to disclose: are you going for a particular FC to cross the milestone? It seems that you could get it any time you want now and are simply holding back for something awesome...though I noticed that you also have 2 different 100% overstrums on guitar since you got 1999 FCs (I have no idea what the difficulty of either of those songs are since they're either not on PS3 or came to PS3 after mine broke...either way I've never seen them).

Also nice job racking up the Blitz golds...I haven't actually played Blitz (it came out after my PS3 broke) but it seems that you pretty much instantly got good at it.

TimEbaysball  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BobDole wrote:
FC Don't Tell Me You Love Me on guitar already!

Sober translation: Get 2000 guitar FCs already! (I meant to reference my 2000th, but was stupid and referenced my 1000th lol) Also if you're willing to disclose: are you going for a particular FC to cross the milestone? It seems that you could get it any time you want now and are simply holding back for something awesome...though I noticed that you also have 2 different 100% overstrums on guitar since you got 1999 FCs (I have no idea what the difficulty of either of those songs are since they're either not on PS3 or came to PS3 after mine broke...either way I've never seen them).

Also nice job racking up the Blitz golds...I haven't actually played Blitz (it came out after my PS3 broke) but it seems that you pretty much instantly got good at it.

The reason I've been stuck at 1999 for so long is the combination of saving a really cool song for FC 2000 and also because I've hardly been playing at all. I recently signed up for a marathon, so I've been training for that.

Thanks, it's a fun alternative to playing rock band the regular way. It's going to take forever for me to go back through all my songs with me playing less and less.

Blitz Gold Update:

Liberated By Blasphemy
Stay Up With Me
Thank You, Pain.
Sleep On
Don't Tell Me What To Dream
Dilated Disappointment
Over The Top
Underneath the Cenotaph
Redeemer
We Are Not Anonymous
Slaves To Substance
Lethean Tears
Cross Over Attack
Another Step
Examination
The Infinite Descent

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PRO Drum Gold Update:

Absolution
Gold Teeth On A Bum
Gemini
Charnel's Ball
Protoman
Cry Thunder

Blitz Gold Update:

Absolution
Cry Thunder
Alpha Strike
Blinded

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blitz Gold Update:

Black and Sunny Day
Anything
Estranger
Evil Inside Me
Collision of Fate
Gold Teeth On a Bum
Grant Me Peace
Infinite Dreams

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guitar FC Update:

Last - http://youtu.be/LY2J0OwHI8g

Bass FC Update:

Dilated Disappointment

PRO Drum Gold Update:

Last
The Duel
Battle of Egos Part II

Blitz Gold Update:

Blue (Da Ba Dee)
Butcher's Mouth
The Serpentine Offering
Show Me What You've Got
Slander
Snowmaiden
Solar Winds
The System
Uncivilized
Underground
Sinner's Vengeance
Scream Aim Fire
Dreamchaser

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post has been deleted.
BobDole  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
It's about time you got that 2000th FC.

I agree 100%; you sat at 1999 for a really long time...nice to see you finally get another guitar FC. It seems a bit strange to get it with a sightread FC, although that is a pretty damn good SRFC.

Anyway, this also means that you've achieved the much more impressive feat of FCing at least 2000 songs on each individual instrument (well, not counting keyboard for obvious reason)...which is just ridiculous. That takes not just skill, but a hell of a lot more dedication than most players have.

Also I know that this is like a month and a half after your last update, but I haven't checked the RB side since then and this is my first time seeing your post.

TimEbaysball  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys

Drum FC Update:

Charnel's Ball
This Is Not A Song It's A Sandwich

PRO Drum FC Update:

Charnel's Ball
This Is Not A Song It's A Sandwich - http://youtu.be/xTqcPpi1oGc

PRO Drum Gold Update:

Hageshisa To, Kono Mune No Naka De Karamitsuita Shakunetsu No Yami
In This Life of Pain
This Is Not A Song It's A Sandwich

VoxDrum FC Update:

PRO VoxDrum FC Update:

Blitz Gold Update:

Last
The World is A Thorn
In this Life of Pain
For We Are Many

For those of you wondering why I hardly play Rock Band or update this thread anymore, it's because I'm training for the Blue Ridge Marathon. If anybody wants to track my progress for my marathon training here is the link:

http://www.endomondo.com/workouts/157544000/

http://www.blueridgemarathon.com

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks lovely guys i save links all

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, with your marathon three weeks away, and the end of all official Rock Band DLC, are you soon going to get the remaining 12 songs or so that you do not have, just to say you have all the official DLC FCed on Bass and Vox? Just curious, and good luck on that marathon.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck with the marathon (if you haven't done it already).

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
TimEbaysball  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys the marathon went great. I finished 99th out of about 600 people with a time of 4:04. Now I've been focusing all my time with biking and swimming. I want to do an Ironman Triathlon next year.

Blitz Gold Update:

For We Are Many
The Cheval Glass
Arm Yourself
Firefight
Stellar Crash

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guitar FC Update:

2001. Head Up High

I know the Rock Band community is pretty much dead now. The main reason I haven't been on in such a long time is because of all the marathon training I've been doing. I've run 3 marathons since last year: Blue Ridge Marathon (Virginia), UnitedHealthCare Marathon (Rhode Island), and Mercedes Marathon (Alabama). I'm now training for my first ever Ironman Triathlon in Louisville this August.

I planned on not going for anymore FCs from now on and only play for fun for the little free time I do have. I got this FC by total accident. I decided to play it just because it was on my marathon setlist. During the solo my dad's friend's 2 year old daughter comes in trying to get my attention and playing with my legs. Luckily she didn't try to touch the guitar. The real miracle was the fact my solo keys always overstrum in solos because they flicker if you don't hold them down hard enough. Not sure how it managed not to happen.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great final (competitive) FC, tim, and good luck with those marathons.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
TimEbaysball  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blitz Gold Update:

Filthy Dog
Forever In Your Hands
Charnel's Ball
Kokko Eagle of Fire
Obfuscation
The Deceiver
Watching
Special Effects
Sons of Seven Stars
Shattered Satellites and Brutal Gods
Saga
Godhead
Wabi-Sabi
Determined (Vows of Vengeance)
City of Corruption (2x Bass Pedal)
Valkyries
This Is Not A Song, It's A Sandwich!
Talisman
The Arms of Sorrow
Heartless
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 128, 129, 130  Next
Page 129 of 130

Jump to: