FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
12,618 Expert FCs - Prayer Crimson Stars - 158 mile run
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 128, 129, 130  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gohoog  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good job on 400 FC's (you'll probably pass me up soon lol). One thing I noticed though is that you do have an enormous amount of FC's, but I don't see a lot of difficult FC's (except for Afterlife). I wanna see you FC some of the Who Songs, JCP, Sin Wagon or some other ones. But good job anyway 400 FC's definitely takes perseverance.
TimEbaysball  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gohoog wrote:
Good job on 400 FC's (you'll probably pass me up soon lol). One thing I noticed though is that you do have an enormous amount of FC's, but I don't see a lot of difficult FC's (except for Afterlife). I wanna see you FC some of the Who Songs, JCP, Sin Wagon or some other ones. But good job anyway 400 FC's definitely takes perseverance.

Yeah, I saw your list of FCs you have a lot more harder FCs than me. How much DLC do you have? I get all DLC that might be why. So if my facts are straight, you currently have the most FCs at 403? I figured someguy would have over 400, how many does he have?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: tndrwarrior77 PSN Name: tndrwarrior77 Wii Friend Code: 103306957034
MrCow  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, 400 FCs is ridiculous. Congrats.
bclare  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ridiculous work man. Definitely try for some harder ones though, it'll probably be more fun

TimEbaysball wrote:
gohoog wrote:

Yeah, I saw your list of FCs you have a lot more harder FCs than me. How much DLC do you have? I get all DLC that might be why. So if my facts are straight, you currently have the most FCs at 403? I figured someguy would have over 400, how many does he have?

According to ScoreHero at least, someguy has all 58 on RB1, 77 on RB2, 122 DLC and 17 from ACDC. That's 100%s though, a couple might be overhits. Also most of his scores are from DrumHell2, which is more impressive because he had been going for like 2 days straight and still racked up FCs. I don't think he plays much for FCs except hard songs, so that might be why his total (274) isn't that high; if he doesn't FC an easy song on sightread I don't know that he cares about going back to it
gohoog  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TimEbaysball wrote:
gohoog wrote:

No, I don't have all the DLC sadly, if I did I'd probably be in at around 450-460 by now. SG has 360-380 FC's.
MAYRAluvsYA  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To think all this time I had an amazing drummer on my PSN list without even knowing. I thought you did vox.XD

Anyways nice job, we should play sometime.
TimEbaysball  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MAYRAluvsYA wrote:
To think all this time I had an amazing drummer on my PSN list without even knowing. I thought you did vox.XD

Anyways nice job, we should play sometime.

lol yeah I remember telling you about my golding all songs on vox, i'm good at all instruments though, drums are my best.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: tndrwarrior77 PSN Name: tndrwarrior77 Wii Friend Code: 103306957034
TimEbaysball  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New FC Update:

Get Up
Thrash Unreal
All The Thigs That Go To Make Heaven And Earth
Last Resort
Lifeline

2342/2407 Songs Golded All Instruments!
gohoog  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lolol i have 1 fc more than u neener neener
TimEbaysball  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gohoog wrote:
lolol i have 1 fc more than u neener neener

New FC Update:

407. Shining Star

we're tied now
russianbear29  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. We shall duel

YOU CAN ALL DIE IN TEXAS!
When OMBing Blink-182 Pack:
russianbear28: brb, feeling this guitar
I_have_no_peenis: you're feeling the guitar?
I_have_no_peenis: that's a lil awkward
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: russianbear
POKE-JJ  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm on PS3, and how come I've never heard of you?

O____O

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2nd most fcs now

YOU CAN ALL DIE IN TEXAS!
When OMBing Blink-182 Pack:
russianbear28: brb, feeling this guitar
I_have_no_peenis: you're feeling the guitar?
I_have_no_peenis: that's a lil awkward
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: russianbear
TimEbaysball  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FC Update:

408: Date With The Night
the1and0nly1  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RedSharkGuy wrote:
Haha, killer job.. that's almost five times as many drum FCs as what I have. >_>

This.

Awesome job

(4th riddle now available as of 8/19/09)
Feel free to PM me if you need any help!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 128, 129, 130  Next
Page 3 of 130

Jump to: