FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Any tips on the 'Big Rock Ending'?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DutchBoy  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:02 am    Post subject: Any tips on the 'Big Rock Ending'? Reply with quote

Hi all,

Long time lurker, newbie poster...hope that someone can maybe give me some pointers on how best to utilize the points to be gained in the big rock ending portions of some songs.

How do some of you high scorers do it? Just flail away on the high fret board? One or two hands (I do it with two)? Upper frets? Single notes or chords? Any help would be much appreciated. If it's just a matter of whacking the buttons like mad, then I'll just need to work on it, I guess.

Main reason I'm asking is because I placed 21st this afternoon (Here It Goes Again - expert; though I've probably since lost it) and the whole 'rock ending' thing is very important in that song (I would have to assume).

Just to show how well (or poorly) I'm doing at it; I typically hit around 3K during the 'rock ending' of the song. I think I did verge on 4K once, but 3K is pretty much standard for me. If I could be getting more points in the end, it certainly would move me up a few spots. Couple thousand more and I would be pushing for #1...

Again, not just for this song, but in general I'd like to get better at this. Thanks for any assistance!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: SoggyNoTouchy
DutchBoy  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya know, I just saw the thread farther down all about this. I am SO sorry guys. I didn't catch it at first, and I actually about typing in 'big rock ending' in the search thing, and nothing even remotely similar to that thread popped up (certainly nothing up top).

So sorry.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: SoggyNoTouchy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: