FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
2/17 DLC - Turbonegro and White Zombie! + Nirvana (Wii)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yewb  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I listened to Sleepwalker before playing it on vocals, and the first thing I thought was "meh, easy vocal song, it'll be all talkies". They seem to assign talky parts totally randomly and arbitrarily when there's even the slightest doubt.

I'm going to go DL Black Sunshine now and see whether the intro verse is talkies. Sadly, I'm not totally sure whether it will be.

Does look really fun on drums though.
I just want to, you know, get my name out there. BTW, it updates every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Was just the first two, decided to do Saturdays as well.
Serious advice now: No-one likes indecision in their work, so find what you like that you're even remotely good at, and stick with it. Don't flit from one thing to another, because that just smacks of a large lack of determination and drive. And people don't like you for that, and won't remember you for it. I mean, I get that you have a plucky spirit and a willingness to try new things, but there's a limit, man.
I might knock it down to just Thursday and Friday.
JOE2210 wrote:
Leave me alone, I have been drinking and your made up words mean nothing to me.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Yewb
maxxxers  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

next weeks DLC is JIMMY EAT WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGG WHOOPIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there the best
CNS  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish there was more White Zombie. The entire Astro Creep 2000 album would be a great addition to the Rock Band library.

However, I was disappointed with how censored More Human Than Human was. I understand why they cut out the orgasm, but the song loses a piece of it's identity as a result. And don't bother telling me that it's edited on the radio too. If it's late enough in the night, they'll play the full cut (censoring the swear words) of the song including the orgasm intro.

Oh well, I have the album, so I'll never really miss the orgasm intro, but it kinda stinks it's not in there, even though I totally understand why it was censored. Strange but true. In either case, that was a really easy FC on guitar. That trill near the end of Black Sunshine is going to cause me some headaches.
inv4der  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yewb wrote:
I'm going to go DL Black Sunshine now and see whether the intro verse is talkies. Sadly, I'm not totally sure whether it will be.

The intro and outro are both completely talkies. Still awesome though.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i love the song breed and territorial pissings is a weird name.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: