FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Graf/82erkle/drewbles Bass Rivalry: (2/24 - Updated OP)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
82erkle  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Graf wrote:
82erkle wrote:
Ok, sounds good.

By the way, 1 tick off of the optimal score for Runnin' Wild >__>.

I found that hilarious, considering I got optimal >_>

I found it hillarious that I beat your global 1st on My Curse .

SKYPE? >_>

Rock Band Accomplishment Thread
Proud owner of over 2,500+ expert Rock Band FC's.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: erkle82
Graf  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

82erkle wrote:
Graf wrote:
82erkle wrote:
Ok, sounds good.

By the way, 1 tick off of the optimal score for Runnin' Wild >__>.

I found that hilarious, considering I got optimal >_>

I found it hillarious that I beat your global 1st on My Curse .

SKYPE? >_>

The My Curse score I got was shitty; I made a make-shift path in about a minute and activated early before the fast strumming (I didn't feel like missing ). If I want to take your first.....I just might do so if I'm bored

I just added the RB1 54/55 Imported Bass FC goal and progress to me and 82erkle's progress sections; if drewbles wants me to add him to this goal, I will gladly do so. I know that he doesn't have the songs imported to Rock Band 2, so he would have to borrow my Rock Band 1 disc to participate in that goal. If he wants to, I would be more than happy to let him borrow it; but it would put him at a slight disadvantage to have to play it on Rock Band 1's engine with no Breakneck Speed.

I got started on the Rock Band 1 Imported Songs..... this is a decent start, I suppose. About 5 of these scores are currently in 1st, but I don't think I will end up going for higher scores for any of these. All my FC's of this will probably be my first FC, I don't plan on reduxing anything unless I end up close to MephistoJak after I enter all my scores

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ehhhh I dont have Rock Band 1 songs

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

drewbles wrote:

If you'd like to, you can borrow my Rock Band 1 disc. I don't mind you borrowing it, considering the goal is only to get 54/55 of the songs that import to Rock Band 2, meaning we don't have to FC Paranoid, Enter Sandman, or Run to the Hills (thank GAWD. Run to the Hills is brutal)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Graf wrote:
drewbles wrote:

If you'd like to, you can borrow my Rock Band 1 disc. I don't mind you borrowing it, considering the goal is only to get 54/55 of the songs that import to Rock Band 2, meaning we don't have to FC Paranoid, Enter Sandman, or Run to the Hills (thank GAWD. Run to the Hills is brutal)

lol ight sounds good.

and Run To The Hills will give you tendinitis..

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

drewbles wrote:
Graf wrote:
drewbles wrote:

lol ight sounds good.

and Run To The Hills will give you tendinitis..

Heh. Run to the Hills is seriously hard. It's fast gallops ALL THE WAY THROUGH THE SONG, and it's tough to see because of the lack of Hyperspeed..... ugh. I might just end up FC'ing Green Grass and High Tides and getting the 57/58 banner that way; instead of the normal way of FC'ing everything BUT Green Grass and High Tides

If I FC GGAHT, I will definitely be going for the RB1 FGFC (Bass). That would be neat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thought I'd post my daily fail >_>.

Rock Band Accomplishment Thread
Proud owner of over 2,500+ expert Rock Band FC's.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: erkle82
Graf  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eric, I will add your new RB1 FC's to the OP.

I currently have 41 out of 55 Rock Band Imported Bass FC's. After I achieve 54 FC's, does anyone want to race me to the FGFC, (Rock Band Imported and Enter Sandman, Paranoid, Run to the Hills) or 55/55 Rock Band Imported FC's? Let me know

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for addition of Winners section, as well as being the first person to complete 54/55 Rock Band Imported FC's in the rivalry Mr. Green

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump:

Updated the OP with a complete re-design. I think it is much more efficient and allows for more goals.

If you guys have any ideas for the OP, whether it be ideas for new goals or ideas for new sections for the rivalry, let me know
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: