FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
bclare is done here
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bclare  

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FL4RE wrote:
gogo Wot hard guitar FC!.....am i the only one who thinks the 3rd solo is seriously undercharted for hard....the triplets should be trills & the quads should be triplets

... Well of course it's undercharted on Hard, if they charted everything on Hard then what would they do for Expert? But the 3rd solo is still the only part I have trouble with; 3A is okay but 3B, the BO trill that changes to a RY trill gets me every time. More practice!
bclare  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for buying and playing a lot of new DLC. New FCs are:

Bass : Tell Her No, Still Alive, Man In The Box (finally!), This I Love, Madagascar

Vox: Polly, Still Alive

more to come
bclare  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BUMP FOR 100 TOTAL FCs!

#100 was I Fought The Law, bass. Not an impressive song, but it's a song I really like so I figured I'd do that. I'll try to have something tougher for my 100th Bass FC, probably in a few more weeks.
J.J.  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bclare wrote:
BUMP FOR 100 TOTAL FCs!

#100 was I Fought The Law, bass. Not an impressive song, but it's a song I really like so I figured I'd do that. I'll try to have something tougher for my 100th Bass FC, probably in a few more weeks.

Congratulations, 100 FCs is no laughing matter. Good luck on your next milestone.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Fantahstik Wii Friend Code: 226277035879
bclare  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buh-bump

FCed On A Plain, couple GnR tracks (Street of Dreams, Catcher in the Rye), Behind Blue Eyes, and Losing My Religion guitar (rest of those on bass; my 2nd ever guitar FC!). I also got a -1 on Chinese Democracy (the song) and a -3 or something on Better, the strumming part of that trips me up a little. Should knock out both of those pretty soon, and then the only tracks I have left from that album are the hard ones (Riad, Scraped, Shackler; Scraped isn't so bad though)

Oh, forgot about There Was A Time. Just played that, -2, both on the orange strumming. Tricky part, but I'll get it.

edit: Just did some practice mode and FCed the solo+bridge of Better, the only parts where I missed before. I'll FC that soon, but don't really feel like playing it again now

Last edited by bclare on Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: bclare PSN Name: bclare1729
Salamence20  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good job, kinda the opposite of me in accomplishments.
bclare  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

De-bump.

Re-FCed De-Luxe for Wii, with a good path. 111,053 just a couple hundred off of optimal, and since I don't squeeze (tilt-activate) that's about as good as I'll do. Good for 6th on Wii (tied). Uploaded a pic for that and my The Trees -1 GS from a while back. I should FC that... maybe soon, maybe I'll let that be my #100 on bass.

Also FCed a few of the free 20 songs that I never got around to playing previously, and got a couple more -1 and -2. Also got a -1 on Sweetness, damn hammerons
bclare  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump for news from the past several days (since the last time I bumped my thread)

Also, as the first post now says, I'm taking some time off from RB in order to play GH:SH starting tomorrow. I figure that'll probably keep my attention for at least a week, and when I get back I'll have lots of nice new Wii DLC to play with, plus whatever comes out next week

old news starting here:

A few on-disc FCs: Livin on a Prayer, One Way or Another, Kids in America. I had been frustrated by KiA for about 9 months now, I would always randomly miss one or two notes. Looking at the chart now, the BPM actually shifts around a lot, from 155-180 or so, so maybe that was my issue. Anyway I got it now 93 bass FCs

Love the guitar/bass computer-generated OD paths. I've been trying to reFC Black Hole Sun on my roommate's xbox RB1 imports, but kept screwing up the path (or missing notes). But I did reFC Nine in the Afternoon with a good path, 6th place on Wii and like 300pts higher than my old score. Also FCed Rock'n Me with a poorly executed path (forgot where the last activation was exactly, did it a bit too early)

RB2 bass paths here

And not a huge accomplishment but I feel good about it: FCed the trill in Billion Dollar Babies (live), in Break 2, practice mode. I can only get like 93% on that section overall, but I like doing well on trills so I'm happy I hit that (and a few times too, to much sure it wasn't a fluke)

FCed Polly on drums. That's my first Drums FC, and my first OMBFC (just got guitar last night). Funny, drums actually took me three tries because the first time I wasn't paying attention, and the second time my green pad overhit (it does that a lot). Anyway, I'll get my 2nd Drums and 2nd OMB once Charlene finally is released on Wii.
bclare  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for coming back from GH Smash Hits, and FCing Pinball Wizard
bclare  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

buh buh buh bump

FCed Today. #96 on bass, inching closer to 100. Still waiting for Weezer and Dead Kennedys

also, from a couple days ago:

Master Exploder, finally. I've only played that song like 5 times since RB2 came out (the do-nothing first half of the song is boring) and every time was -1 pretty much. Good to finally FC it, great that I didn't have to resort to altstrumming the end, and fantastic that I now have GS on the entire 2nd tier. Only non-FCs are Pump It Up -1, LTBR overstrum, American Woman overstrum.
bclare  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump for 100 FCs on bass!!

I was holding off on a few easier ones so I could get something by Rush for #100, but I'll probably do those later tonight.

bclare  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bumps

from yesterday:

DLed the Weezer and DK packs today. FCed Troublemaker, missed a few notes each on Greatest Man and Dreamin'. 5* on Police Truck, a little too fast for me to downstrum all of it. FC of CuA, but not a good path. Also did 5/6 songs on vox, skipped Dreamin', GS and 5* for Weezer, straight 4* for DKs even though I totally know all the songs, just completely missed the pitches . Also FCed Witch Hunt, first FC from Moving Pictures and second of any Rush song; I think I can easily FC the rest though except for YYZ and Working Man

from today: FC of The Running Free on bass, gonna do some Free 20 stuff, maybe get More Than A Feeling, Shaimus, Cmon Cmon, maybe more Rush later
bclare  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for APMP

I'm starting a new thing, what I'm calling the Authentic Paul McCartney Project. Basically, I want to be able to do voxbass lefthanded by the time RB:Beatles comes out, semi-competently. I'll update this with progress, but the trickiest part (besides multitasking) is going to be strumming with my left hand). I may end up upstrumming; at this point I'm equally bad up or down strumming, so upstrum would at least be more authentic
NavyCherub  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paul McCartney used a pick, because he was a guitarist before they needed a bassist, so it would be more "authentic" to alt-strum. Good luck.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NavyCherub wrote:
Paul McCartney used a pick, because he was a guitarist before they needed a bassist, so it would be more "authentic" to alt-strum. Good luck.

Well I suck at altstrumming too, we'll just have to see. What I'm doing right now is playing Medium just to get my hands accustomed to matching colors with finger movement, then when I get in some practice I'll move up to Hard/Expert, and eventually work in the vocals (at least nothing changing about that). All the strumming in Medium is slow enough that it's kinda silly to altstrum... D...U...D...U...DU...DU..........D....U....D.... etc
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 28, 29, 30  Next
Page 2 of 30

Jump to: