FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Any good rockband stuff goin' on in LA?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boberta13k  

Location: Searching for the White Whale in the ocean, and I swear I will find him and venge my ivory leg

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:45 pm    Post subject: Any good rockband stuff goin' on in LA? Reply with quote

well i was bored so i am going to california and was wondering if anyone knows a good rockband tournament/place/event.
i can't really go to any bars, but just about any other rockband event would be cool.

thanks.
Tempest8  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:32 pm    Post subject: ROCK BAND NIGHTS in LOS ANGELES, CA!... Reply with quote

Monday nights: Sardo's Bar and Grill, Burbank, CA, 9pm

Wednesday nights:
1. Hyperion Tavern, Silver Lake, CA - 10pm

2. Jewel City Bowl, Glendale, CA - 9pm

3. Springbok Bar And Grill, Van Nuys, CA - 10pm

4. Azteca Mexican Restaurant & Bar, Garden Grove - 10pm

Thursday nights:
1. Big Wang's - North Hollywood - 10pm

2. Leo's All-Star Sports Bar, La Crescenta, CA - 10pm

Hope this helps!

Tempest8
boberta13k  

Location: Searching for the White Whale in the ocean, and I swear I will find him and venge my ivory leg

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, that's the most helpful post i've seen in a while. thanks, i'll be sure to check some of these out.
Tempest8  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:52 pm    Post subject: Hey Boberto13k!... Reply with quote

Hey Boberto13k!

Was that your group last night or the night before jamming on Rock Band 2 in Jewel City Bowl in Glendale? Please Reply, Over! Thanks!...

Tempest8
boberta13k  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:23 am    Post subject: Re: Hey Boberto13k!... Reply with quote

Tempest8 wrote:
Hey Boberto13k!

Was that your group last night or the night before jamming on Rock Band 2 in Jewel City Bowl in Glendale? Please Reply, Over! Thanks!...

Tempest8

well no, i don't really have a group yet, but if it's open for rockband every night, i may stop buy tomarrow, and if you see anyone playing a ridiculously hard song to show off on any instrument it's me.
it's very unlikely, but i may make it over to the burbank place tonight. conditions of seeing me are similar to above actions.
i'm going away from the LA area for a few days soon, so i'll post back if i can confirm i'm going anywhere in particular.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: