FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
yamanick92's acc thread: ride the lightning gs rb1 gtrx!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
YaMaNick92  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:33 am    Post subject: yamanick92's acc thread: ride the lightning gs rb1 gtrx! Reply with quote

k ya so uh.... i never come to this side of sh... like, ever. but, ya i got the a 360, and rb2 and gh4 and all that good stuff. ive been real, REAL busy, so i havent submitted like one score for anyone of the games. just a couple of songs here and there. but ya, i will eventually start gettin some scores in. ANYWAYS, ive decided to mess aroudn wit drums a bit, and ive only really been able to play them since christmas, and i passed everlong already! im so glad, i thought it woulda been WAYYY harder to pass. i can also pass everything except probably the last 3/4 songs. so ya... i may try and get better at drums. but if anyone knows me from the gh side, or know my rb1 scores, im not that bad at guitar (i have 40 gx fcs on rb1 as of now), so ya, whenever i do something worthy for guitar, ill bump this up. just was kinda excited bout the everlong pass. when i do play guitar though, im expecting top 30th or something around there (i was 30th w/o paths for rb1 ps2). alirght that was a shitty setup for an acc thread, i know, but ya, ill bump it up guys! peace
YaMaNick92  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

after two tries i got gold on ride the lightning! its really easy actually, but whats greater is that I FCED THE SOLO IN PRACTICE! i think i can actaully fc rtl pretty easily. and that would be nice. idk what percent i got on the solo my real run cause i was using a towel(rb1 bns, basically...its actually better than bns in rb2,i prefer the towel now.) also, i got wayyy better at drums. five stars of every song in rb1 except like 2, and gold stars of alot a songs. idk, i actually like rb1 better. anyhow, everyone wish me luck on that rtl fc!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: