FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Tahmer 5*'s Thrasher Xgtr, Pic inside!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tahmer  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:22 am    Post subject: Tahmer 5*'s Thrasher Xgtr, Pic inside!! Reply with quote

I FINALLY done it. It took me about 5 tries to do it today, considering I got it the morning it was released I think this is long overdue.

I wasn't expecting to do it this run either. I had previous runs where I did pretty good during the verses but I still got 4 stars. Some runs I did good on the intro, and others I did not, and still only 4 stars.

The final run that I got the 5*s in was terrible. I did alright in the intro, but that was it. The verses and the choruses I did horrible. I mean I'd get a 2-3x combo here and there and if I got a 4x it'd drop almost instantly. I zoomed by the 1st solo missing way more than any run I previously had, and then went back to doing meh in the verses and chorus to follow. Then hit the 2nd solo. I'm trucking along, not missing in the beginning of it like I always seem to do (is it out of sync? Maybe I just go too fast...) Then I end up with a 2nd solo FC and hear *BLING* "5 stars? YES! FINALLY!" *throws controller down hard after finishing the outro riff not caring how bad I did at it* I kind of ruined a 160k run for that but whatever.

I just thought I'd share this story. Now I have officially 5Starred every song in every game (excluding the songs I haven't downloaded, out of the hard ones that's probably just the megadeth pack, oh, and the 2 harder GH3 packs...)
BigFatBob  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was long overdue. I remember your sightread video from when this song first came out. Well done.
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: BigFatBob08
ChaosHazard  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lolwut?

Okay, I can call myself an okay guitarist, I can pass all the hard songs. But omgwtf Thrasher 5*? How do you even PASS this? I don't understand.

Good job.

yey first banner
My accomplishments thread, check it.
[quote:26eefdac4a="ManfredvonKarma"]1. Weclome to ScoreHero.
I had to.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ChaosHazard
Tahmer  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigFatBob wrote:
That was long overdue. I remember your sightread video from when this song first came out. Well done.

To be fair though, I hardly play this game seriously anymore. Usually just vocals for fun, and guitar when I download a new song. Which is what happened here. I downloaded a few songs, and then since I was on guitar I tried Thrasher out. I hardly play this song as it is. Maybe 2 or 3 times a month if that.
xtremecarbon  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChaosHazard wrote:
lolwut But omgwtf Thrasher 5*? How do you even PASS this? I don't understand.

If you can strum fast, this song is not too tricky outside of the solos. Good job Tahmer

My Accomplishments
Hey, I FINALLY have Rock Band 3! And with Cymbals for Pro Mode! Add XBL if you want to play. The best way to contact me is through Twitter
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: xtremecarbonSH PSN Name: xtremecarbon Wii Friend Code: 1874701833916044
DougieDougDoug  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Five-starred a song I never will, good job mate haha

PriestMLH? He's a rubber chicken with robotic guitar playing giblets.

Unless you are a volcanic robot from space or a chicken with robotic giblets, don't compare yourself to those folk. Each accomplishment is an accomplishment, no matter what people before you did.

[12:44] Kiriyama: Knights of CYDOOOOOOONIA- Cough medicine, with clout!
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: CuriousJewbeard
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: