FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Adohu - cool little custom FC
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adohu  

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 1:37 am    Post subject: Adohu - cool little custom FC Reply with quote

8/15 - metallicais1337 Renegade FC - new vid, from my 187th yt account

1/13 - The Fall of Psilanthropy FC

1/04 - Scarred Solo D FC, I guess my best section fc :)

12/06 - Caprici Di Diablo 97% on keys.

10/19 - My Last Words solo FC on Keys

7/11 - Diachylon FC! Finally got a Chaotrope first FC xDD. I'm definitely gonna go for Chaotrope all songs now, crazy happy with this

7/8 - Ziltoidia Attaxx!! FC. I finally figured out why I could never hit Devoid of Thought's solo on RB3 so I guess that FC will be coming soon.

6/22 - Diachylon tech FC. I'm definitely going to go for an FC of this sometime, I've hit solo 5 in a real run so I'm sure I can get it.

6/19 - Dreamchaser keyboard solo 2A FC sdjflsdkjf. Dunno how I managed to get this. I actually thought it was impossible at first xD. By far my best section FC, dunno if I can get a better one than this on RB.

6/4 - Chameleon Carneval Keytar FC (plus bad choke). ye, really bad choke but thankfully I FCed it on the very next run xD.

5/31 - Just hopping over to this side for a sec, Ozzy Pack 2 FC. FC Vids:
Mama, I'm Coming Home
Diary of a Madman
Steal Away (The Night)
Over the Mountain
Bark at the Moon
I Don't Know
Flying High Again
Mr. Crowley
I now have complete FC domination of Ozzy.

3/30 - Passed Operation Ground and Pound today, 3rd run ever. Bombed everything past the main solo so I didn't get a wonderful score (473k, 2nd behind Confury by 7k but this is the highest passing score). 94%. Also FCed all the solo/fast sections except 3 in practice mode (the 3 hardest ones xD, Bridge C, 4A, and 4C)
I've also been playing a bit of TTFAF, got 485k on my second full run so that's pretty nice. Got 98% on the main solo in that run and my best on full solo in practice is 99%. FC may be possible for me, but I can't hold a combo in the outro at all unfortunately.

1/15 - EDIT: I decided to stop this since I got bored. Will FAFC sometime.
EDIT: 6/8 done, Five Magics FC lolwut. NO CHOKES YAY, but I did miss in solo 3 and then FC solo 4 twice in a row.
EDIT: 5/8 done, just got Holy Wars. Choked the run right before FC.
Finally going for Rust in Peace full album FC. In one day. Got 4/8 done so far. Pics below:
Five Magics
Holy Wars... The Punishment Due
Lucretia
Poison Was the Cure
Take No Prisoners
Rust in Peace... Polaris

1/09 - Reaper all full solos FC. :3

12/27 - Blackened FC. :D
Some other new RBN FCs - Battlesoul : The Cold Taste of Nickel Plated Steel : Hounds of Anubis

11/26 - Constant Motion Solo D. FC. Yeah :D

11/12 - So yeah, Lionheart re-FC. I'm almost consistent at the solo now. :]

11/10 - Lionheart first ever FC. The full song video corrupted, so I'm left with this. I still FCed it though.

11/09 - FUCKING FUCKIDKJHGKASDHFGHGSKD. First ever full solo FC, BUT FUCKING CHOKES UGH WHYYYY

10/28 - 25 or 6 to 4 FC.
Rainbow in the Dark FC.

10/27 - Crazy Train first FC. Silly trills. xD

Beast and the Harlot FC. Second try.

Dunno how this was still un-fced, even after one day. Me and MarsPhoenix almost got this at the exact same time, haha. But yeah, I'm going to FC the remaining 5 songs to finish off the community FC tonight.

10/20 - Devoid 27-28 NPS section FC... I still can't believe I hit this. Thought it was impossible like 2 months ago. o-o

10/13 - Nihilanth progress. I can hit the triplets, but I wouldn't be able to do it today. Good enough progress for now.

10/4 - Headed for the Ditch crazy chords + solos 1 & 2 FC. First FC of the chords I think, positive it's first documented though. Very fun song, chords are harder than they look.

9/17 - Uh, yeah. Chasing the Light crazy 23 nps keyboard section FC. When I first played this section, I thought I wouldn't even be able to get it on 90%. I'm surprised I managed to get this the first day it came out! I'm hoping to get a full song FC, because I have a feeling I could get a tiny bit of consistency on this section and that's all I really need for an FC. This is definitely my best Rock Band section FC yet.

8/23 - Perpetual Burn FC. Very fun song! Took 5 or 6 tries.

8/22 - XIV first ever solo FC. Full run in that video as well. No one else really had a chance to get the solo before me, I got my hands on this as soon as it came out haha.

8/20 - Holy FUCK. I don't even know. Second Loudest Guitar in the World F. C.

8/14 - Icky Thump FC. Meh. I think I might be able to get Tornado of Souls soon, made a beast method for solo B.

8/06 - Parhelia first documented solo FC. I never thought I'd ever be able to hit the part at the end but I practiced the section for like 5 minutes today and realized that I could do really good using the hopos. I've hit the crazy part twice so far. FC won't happen, too much fast strumming in the riffs that I'm not good enough to do.

8/02 - He Sleeps in a Grove FC! Probably the most random FC I've ever gotten. Second time I ever FCed the triplets, unfortunately no video of the FC but I don't care. I'm really really happy about this for some reason, haha.

Also got 288k on Guitars Suck two days ago (4th place on xbl leaderboards). Got 96% on solo 1 and FCed solo 2, and then I fucked up the entire run and got 88% on solo 3. If I had FCed solo 3 I would've gotten 3rd and possibly even 2nd. Oh well.

7/24 - Guitars Suck GS second try (this was after a few minutes of practice of course). Pic below. 94% solo 1 and 95% solo 2. Solo 2 is really easy for me and the only tough stuff in the song for me is the quick zigzags with the spaces in between them (which is the main riff in the song unfortunately). I will FC this.

7/21 - Get the Hell Out of Here FC. Just decided to screw around in practice and learn how to hit that dumb obyrgr part. I haven't missed it since I found a good method (I've hit it like 10 times in a row so far). Here are all my full song runs for this song:
1st run - missed in the strumming stupidly
2nd run - missed ~5 notes before the end of solo
3rd run - missed ~5 notes before end of solo AGAIN
4th run - FC

So yeah, I'm pretty consistent. That first choke hurt though, the second one almost did me in.

Oh, and 1st Incubus FC. Pretty awesome solo.

7/08 - I Ain't Superstitious FC! Definitely the best FC I've ever gotten. Wee, I'm so happy about this. Just FCed chorus 2 for the first time today, and then I FCed it over 30 times overall. I had one choke, which was in solo 2. Finally got the FC, though, and I'm damn proud of it. Also, if no one has noticed, this is by far my best GH/RB week ever.

7/08 - Better FC. Fuck UMG.

First try, I'm really consistent at chorus 3. There Was a Time, I.R.S., and Riad n' the Bedouins are left for a FAFC. Riad isn't happening anytime soon unless I find a good method.

7/07 - Yngwie Malmsteen pack in one day.
Red Devil
Caprici Di Diablo
Damnation Game
Fucking \m/. Chinese Democracy or Rust in Peace is next.

7/07 - The Great Satan FC. Just re-dled the song today. I thought the solo was impossible until Shade told me that the random bullshit in gtr solo was chimneys. I learned it in literally a minute. Got the FC pretty quickly, thought I had a ton of stupid little chokes.

7/06 - Tastes like Kevin Bacon FC. Shitty score.

6/15 - First Ozzy pack FC! I'm really glad to get this on the first day of release, especially on video. Very glad I bought this pack, definitely worth the money.
Crazy Babies
Diggin' Me Down
No More Tears
I Don't Wanna Stop
Let Me Hear You Scream
Soul Sucker

6/03 - Death Quota for Purification 535k on my first single player run in a long time. It wasn't a very good run either, I can still improve by a lot. I fucked up my overdrive in solo 2, made about 5 or 6 stupid mistakes (one during overdrive), and didn't FC solo 3. If I could put those all together, I have a feeling I could get well over 560k (1st place is currently 549k).

6/02 - My best FC yet! I've been consistent at this solo for a long time, but I've been overthinking the red strumming too much, which held me off from FCing it for around a week. 2 chokes right after solo 1 (one directly before the FC run), but now I have it and I'm very happy to have the first FC of this. I want to re-FC this on video, but I really suck on cam so it probably won't happen. For now, here's this sexy FC pic:

5/06 - I'm not making a video for Death Quota. I've been trying to get a good run for a while and it's just not fun and it's pissing me off. I really wanted to make a video but it's honestly not worth it and ukog already has a -6 on it so I don't even know why I bother. Shit like this is why I hate making videos, grinding for good runs/FCs suck.

5/05 - EDIT: Just got a -1 2 overstrums on bass in 3 tries (picture below). Pretty awesome. EDIT2: Well I've tried this a few more times and got a ton of more -1s on the fast burst. It looks like I always get -1 on the burst, so I took it into practice and realized I couldn't hit it anymore (I hit it twice in my first four tries), so I'm done with going for the FC for now. I'll be working on getting a real good guitar score instead.

So I had a pretty awesome sightread run of Death Quota For Purification (a new RBN song that's insanely hard, for anyone who doesn't know), with a solo 1 FC, solo 2 95%, and solo 3 -1. The GS cutoff is around 417k, so I was pretty close to not golding it. After a little bit of practice, I played the full run again, and got so damn close to 500k (I think it was 499,102), with a solo 1 and 3 FC. I'm sorry for no pictures, I promise I'm not lying about this though haha. I've been waiting to go for another great run to get on video, so expect this thread to be updated soon with a 500k+ video (I'm hoping to get all solos FCed in the run). Just saying, there's no way in hell I can FC this song because of the strumming bursts, but I do think an FC outside of the strumming is possible. I'm pretty happy with my progress on this song, as it's been the most hyped I've ever been for a GH/RB song to be released. It's by far the most fun I've ever had with a GH/RB song, by the way.

3/20 - Liquid Smog solo -2!!! ARGHHHHHHHHH!

First documented Of Last Resort - Fade Away FC. I choked on this after the solo last week and have been scared to play it since, but I got it today, so I'm happy. n_n More tough RBN FCs soon!

3/5 - First doc'd FC of Packet Flier on guitar (vid). Pretty cool I guess, it wasn't too hard but it was really fun. Definitely check this song out if you want to have fun and have a challenge on guitar.

10/14 - Satch Boogie FC. I should've gotten it yesterday, but I kept missing in the strumming for some odd reason. I got it without much trouble today, though, so it's all good. Really fun, I was surprised as all hell that I didn't choke. I don't care about my path, either. Also, I FCed Surfing's Solo 2D trills. I also got Solo 1's trills only on 80% speed, but I seemed to have unlearned it for the day and now I can't even hit it on 50%. >_____> I can definitely get it on full speed, it's just a matter of being able to anchor on time for the :G::O::G::O::R::O::R::O::G::O::G::O::Y::O::Y::O: part.

-------------------------------------------------------Below this line is old shit, check it out if you want to lul at my old accomplishments.

7/23 - I was going for an FC on Black Hole Sun. Checked out the path, played through about 3 times, and finally FCed it. I get 3rd fucking place! ^.^ It's like whenever I use a path on any song I get in the Top 10. o.o

7/22 - Just played Eminence Front with one of my friends and got 99%. I fucking missed one note at the end of the very first trill and that's all... 1329 note streak. Unfortunately it was in Band Quickplay so I have no proof.

I decided to play Silver on bass, because I've always been too lazy to play it. I decide to use no OD and drop all of the ticks (I never knew dropping ticks lowered the rock meter...) and managed about 3 and a half stars and 7k. Pretty funny. :D

7/21 - Well my bass pedal broke a few weeks ago, and somehow I was able to hold it together with a bit of electrical tape Oo/. Anyways, my drums always double hit and I got pissed and smashed my red pad in. It's been hanging by a red wire. I was missing my drums so much, and when the fucking Who songs came out, I just had to find a way to play them.

I got my old Rock Band Special Edition Box and put it up on it's side. It was about the same size as my drum controller. I put a pillow on top of the box and put my red drum pad on top of the pillow. Somehow, it somewhat held. It was ghetto as hell, but I was doing decent I guess for a broken off red pad. I failed Amazing Journey at the end, failed Who Are You at about 98%, failed Baba at the quicker roll part twice.

It finally came the time for me to try Young Man Blues. I expected to definitely fail this on my first try, by either not doing well or by my red pad flinging off the pillow. I get through the first roll at the very top of the red. I do the second roll and I'm about 1 note away from failing. God, my heart was beating. I activated star power a bit before the third roll part, and went back down into the red. I played through, and through, and through, saving my SP for the final rolls. At a point when a fill came, I paused the game to re-position my red pad so it didn't fall off (I'm still in awe that banging on it in the beginning of the song didn't send it flying). I go back into the game, and accidentally use my SP. I was basically thinking I was screwed at that point. The bass + roll comes, and I start bombing it. I fly into the red, must have been one note from failing atleast 3 times in the spot.

At last, I see the blue roll. I expected to fail out at the beginning (I was around 1-3 notes from failing). I pulled through on that last roll somehow, I still don't understand how I did it. I was finishing the roll, hoping to not fail, and saw the OKOF (Orange Kick of Freedom) and smiled. I did my BRE, and I finished and saw that I got 86% and a 66 NS. Lolol that sucked.

I don't know how I did it, but I passed Young Man Blues on my first try with a bass pedal working only by electrical tape and a red pad balancing on a pillow on the Rock Band box. So that ends my strange, but funny drum story. ^.^

FCed Last on bass after 2 restarts. Pretty fun, but there's too many bass songs with patterns like that.

I just wanted to warm up at 2:00 in the morning by playing China Cat Sunflower, and I randomly FC it. I guess it's a pretty good path too, considering I basically randomly activated it. 8th on scorehero.

Also played Rock 'n' Roll Dream hoping to fucking FC the thing, and I miss only in the GR trills. Fucking sucks. It's 3rd on scorehero though, so that's pretty good.

Thanks THABEAST for knocking my Here It Goes Again score to second. ;-;

7/18 - I was randomly playing 3's & 7's in BQP with my friends, and, out of nowhere, I FCed it. I expected to choke on the beginning of the solo, but I got the FC :D. Now all I have to do is get it in solo tour. :-\

7/17 - Just FCed Blinded By Fear. Took one try. ^.^

7/14 - I just fucking got 144,650 for Here it Goes Again. Wow. I never thought I could actually squeeze but I guess I can. Got perfect squeezing (atleast I think so) and a fucking amazing BRE. Thanks so much for the path, Sully :D .

Aside from that, today's been a squeeze-mania day. I've gotten 6th on Maps on my first try, 5th on Mississippi Queen, and Here it Goes Again first within one hour. Maybe I can get a Can't Let Go GS on bass today. ^.^

STILL GOING FOR (7/9):

I'm on my journey to gold star Can't Let Go, starting now. It's hardly possible, but I'm going to devote most of my Rock Band time to it until I get it. First run I just did, I got 167,108 FC. Screwed up all of the squeezes and -150 or more on BRE. It was only my first try so far though, so meh.

Gold Star Attempts:

#1 - 167,108 100% FC (Sucks)
#2 - 167,340 100% FC
#3 - 167,492 100% FC (If I felt like putting this in, it'd be 5th. 4th on leaderboards)
#4 - 167,104 100% FC (-150 or so in BRE and missed squeezes)
#5 - 167,195 100% FC (Whenever I expect a run to be good, it turns out horrible)
#6 - 167,514 (Bleh. Now I know these are really tough squeezes.)
(The gold star cutoff is 168,000 by the way)

I'm done for this morning, I'll try later in the day/night.

Note: THIS IS ON 360, NOT PS2. The gold stars on PS2 are easy, but on 360 and PS3 this is the toughest on-disc gold star.

Crackity Jones (OLD) - First off I'm going to say this song is a bitch and a half. I love this song, but trying to get gold stars on this was fucking tough. I started out just trying to FC the intro, got it, finished and got 90,000. I started getting confused in the intro with the exact time to change chords. I couldn't get the GS, no matter what. I kept missing the OD phrase in the fast part. Finally, in randomly, I FCed everything and overstrummed on the last note. Needless to say, I could care less. I got my gold stars AND a 100%!

BASS ACCOMPLISHMENTS:

Beginning to Re-FC these songs with path.

Oh, and just for the fun, I'm turning all the other instruments as low as they can go and adding the Bass Boost.

My last 2 FC's I need to finish the setlist (not including bonus songs) are:

Run to the Hills (I may be able to FC this, but not too likely)

Green Grass and High Tides (Actually, I can most likely do this. On my first time practicing 2E, on my fifth try I got -2, and I usually get that now.)

My 3 most impressive FC's:

Flirtin' With Disaster (Mother fuck. So many random misses. Almost every miss was a random miss. And I got 2 kick-in-the-balls chokes, too: right after the solo, and one ON THE LAST FUCKING NOTE BEFORE THE FUCKING BRE. But this pays off, since my own path got me 3rd place on this bitch fucker.)

Highway Star (This actually gave me no trouble whatsoever once I got the intro down (took about 5 minutes))

Ballroom Blitz (I didn't expect to get the slower oranges, and DEFINITELY not get the fast oranges)

Big XBass goals:

Be the first to GS Can't Let Go [ ] (I WILL do this, I just haven't played it yet.)
Be the first to get a certain bass song FC [ ] (GGaHT PLZ)
FC the main setlist [ ]
FC all the bonus songs [ ]
FC all the game songs [ ]
FC atleast 75 songs [ ]
FC atleast 100 songs [ ]
FC all my DLC songs [ ][url][/url]

Last edited by Adohu on Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:47 am; edited 119 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: adohuu
Vixenita  

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hHAHAHAHAh I can haz. I love you.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Vixenita
Adohu  

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for only Run to the Hills and Green Grass and High Tides left!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for N.I.B. "choke".

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump: Crackity Jones overstrum at the end.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bubump: Journey for Can't Let Go Golden Stars.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FIRST FIRST PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bububump for Blinded By Fear and 3's and 7's FC!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bumpbump: Interesting drum story, China Cat Sunflower FC, Here It Goes Again pushed down to 2nd, and Rock 'n' Roll Dream 99% 3rd place (highest non-FC).

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice job dude, you put me into my bass score craze 165900 on cant let go, i missed a squeeze, losing like 1k right there.

anyways nice job on everything

Some guy at my old school once wore a merzbow shirt to class so we all threw stones at him and kicked him in the head until he died lol
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: DaBears116
Adohu  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for Black Hole Sun third place!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huge one year bump, but it's for something actually pretty good.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, that's beast. Aren't you on the GH side who plays GH customs?

Best RB3 Bass FC so far: Antibodies Bass(7/83)
Pas26  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, nice. Are you going to be the first to FC both Satriani songs?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Knux2007 wrote:
Wow, that's beast. Aren't you on the GH side who plays GH customs?

Thanks, and yeah. :P I played Rock Band a lot before I played customs, but now it's the exact opposite. I'm getting more into RB now, though.

Pas26 wrote:
Wow, nice. Are you going to be the first to FC both Satriani songs?

Ha, I wish. I doubt it will happen. I can't even FC the part after the Solo 1 trills, let alone the trills, and I'm not consistent at all on 2D trills. Pulling all of that together would be a miracle.

Video is now uploaded and processed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 1 of 20

Jump to: