FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
POST ALL INCORRECT RANKING PROBLEMS HERE
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kawigi  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deathwish91 wrote:
Sorry this if this isn't the right place to put this.

http://rockband.scorehero.com/rankings.php?game=2&platform=2&size=1&group=3&diff=4&song=316&page=1

The person in first for this song has 1000 points above calibrated path optimal. I assume he just put in the score wrong without realizing it. Sorry if this is the wrong place to put it (since it isn't exactly a bug).

There are links on the score pages to report scores you think are suspect for any reason, it shouldn't really be done on the forums, in general.
Organizer, Vocalist and path factory for Season 9 League Champion band Barre Exam (RB1) and cofounder of Season 10 League Champion band Better Than You --v (RB2) - The #1 band on scorehero
Kawigi's Rock Band Projects
Drum Paths | Star Cutoffs | Scoring Data for Pathing | Notes and Lyrics for Vocalists
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kawigi
zuqu  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://rockband.scorehero.com/rankings.php?game=2&platform=2&size=1&group=3&diff=4&song=-16
The guy at first place have passed 14 of 12 songs.

These two still haven't been fixed:
bisq wrote:
The top 2 dlc bands are tied for 0th place here:

http://rockband.scorehero.com/rankings.php?game=2&platform=3&size=4&group=15&diff=4&song=-110&page=1&highlight=1

OdiusMortem wrote:
Yeah, don't know if this is the right place to put it, but here it is: http://rockband.scorehero.com/scores.php?user=356017&game=4&platform=2&size=1&team=0&group=4&diff=4&vox=harmonies

Basically the Moderate section is getting the points rather than the Beginner.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh and in addition to the top DLC bands being 0th place, the spread between them is shown as 0 and the 3rd places band has a spread calculated from 1 billion instead of the next score...looks like some issues related to hitting the 1 billion mark.

Straight J.U.I.C.E. Accomplishments
My Twitter / My Facebook
All DLC for RB2 and TBRB and RBN (ps3)
Deathwish91  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawigi wrote:
Deathwish91 wrote:
Sorry this if this isn't the right place to put this.

http://rockband.scorehero.com/rankings.php?game=2&platform=2&size=1&group=3&diff=4&song=316&page=1

The person in first for this song has 1000 points above calibrated path optimal. I assume he just put in the score wrong without realizing it. Sorry if this is the wrong place to put it (since it isn't exactly a bug).

There are links on the score pages to report scores you think are suspect for any reason, it shouldn't really be done on the forums, in general.

Ok thanks kawigi. I actually find a REAL bug this time though .

http://rockband.scorehero.com/scores.php?user=175009&game=2&platform=2&size=1&team=0&group=3&diff=4&vox=solo

This person is ranked first for moderate tier but he has "4" scores in for "You Oughta Know". This puts him hundreds of thousands of points above the true first place.

7:49 sokushi: the Guitarist is a chick
7:49 LEEMcBAM: I like chicks 8)
7:49 IAmTehWalrus: how do you know?
7:49 sokushi: she keeps missing
r0bd0g  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://rockband.scorehero.com/rankings.php?game=4&platform=4&size=1&group=2&diff=4&song=-42&page=1&highlight=2

I have first on every song on this tier... so this doesn't make any sense.
r0bd0g  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How long does it usually take for this type of thing to get fixed?
Hobo111  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cuno apparently is in 0th place and has a 999,837,943 spread.

Fixed. -Staff
r0bd0g  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's been over a month, and I'm still second on Moderate Tier, even though I have first on every song.

http://rockband.scorehero.com/rankings.php?game=4&platform=4&size=1&group=2&diff=4&song=-42&page=1&highlight=2
r0bd0g  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^ Still there.

Also, I recently deleted some scores, but the tiers think they're still there.
http://rockband.scorehero.com/scores.php?user=432041&game=4&platform=4&size=1&team=0&group=16&diff=4&vox=harmonies
JCirri  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the long delay. Those tier rankings are finally fixed.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morkai wrote:
Forgive me if there are legitimately two RB3 pro songs called 'Can't Get Enough' or if this issue has already been addressed, but when I look at the list of DLC in browse scores, or even manage scores, I see two instances of 'Can't Get Enough'.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or my own personal oversight.
Here's the link right here

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've done some searching about the Blitzkrieg Bop vocals glitch, and I finally ended up here in order to report a bug in the rankings. I have the typical score of 138,000, but I'm 2nd place, probably because the 1st place score is actually 138,644. I would love to be put in 1st place, since my score matches the "accepted" maximum. Thank you.
qirex  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skelerex wrote:
I've done some searching about the Blitzkrieg Bop vocals glitch, and I finally ended up here in order to report a bug in the rankings. I have the typical score of 138,000, but I'm 2nd place, probably because the 1st place score is actually 138,644. I would love to be put in 1st place, since my score matches the "accepted" maximum. Thank you.

fixed, but not quite in the way you were hoping.

for Blitzkrieg Bop, we only count 138,000 towards your total career score, no matter what score you enter. This way people can input scores that match their game scores, but there's no unfair advantage to overall totals in doing so. Solo scores should still be ranked by the submitted score. An artifact of this is that it gets goofed up sometimes, and people with 138k are marked as being in "first". It is correct as it stands right now - 1st has 138,644 and all the 138k's are tied for 2nd.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, then I guess I misread JCirri's announcement about the the system taking the glitch into account. I tracked down that thread I read again and I see it clearly now.

JCirri wrote:
In an effort to maintain accurate competition globally, I've adapted the community's standard by automatically capping scores at 138k when contributing towards the overall and tier totals. However, since the glitch is part of the game, the individual song's ranks will still include the actual (including glitched) scores, showing "(138,000)" beneath any scores above 138k to indicate the contribution towards overall and tier totals.

That's a bit of a shame, but it doesn't really bother me that much, since I'm not extremely competitive with others (just myself). Thanks for clearing me up on this.
Iggy-Sparks  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wanted to report that the song's "I Can't Keep My Eyes Off You" correct name is actually "I Can't Keep My Eyes Off of You".
Not a big deal but I just saw this.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: McDuboff
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: