FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
POST ALL INCORRECT RANKING PROBLEMS HERE
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JCirri  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IndestructibleSD wrote:
Sorry for double posting, but the staff fix on my last report should have made all 138k scores first place, because glitches scores in BBop aren't awarded a higher rank.

Actually that's not true.

JCirri in old Announcement wrote:
However, since the glitch is part of the game, the individual song's ranks will still include the actual (including glitched) scores, showing "(138,000)" beneath any scores above 138k to indicate the contribution towards overall and tier totals.

The only thing the update did was ensure that, at most, 138k will contribute towards your tier and overall totals. But the ranks on the song itself are still based on the glitched scores.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JCirri wrote:
IndestructibleSD wrote:
Sorry for double posting, but the staff fix on my last report should have made all 138k scores first place, because glitches scores in BBop aren't awarded a higher rank.

Actually that's not true.

JCirri in old Announcement wrote:
However, since the glitch is part of the game, the individual song's ranks will still include the actual (including glitched) scores, showing "(138,000)" beneath any scores above 138k to indicate the contribution towards overall and tier totals.

The only thing the update did was ensure that, at most, 138k will contribute towards your tier and overall totals. But the ranks on the song itself are still based on the glitched scores.

Then the 360 rankings are glitched to all tie for first and they need to be fixed.
JCirri  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And that is true. Fixed.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://rockband.scorehero.com/rankings.php?game=1&platform=2&size=1&group=1&diff=4&song=131

Rather amusing glitch, apparently Strike is almost a billion points ahead of HellAshes... and 0th place as well.

Fixed. -Staff

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:04 am    Post subject: Master Exploder Wii Vocals Reply with quote

I'm MGUMBO, and the vocal ranks on Master Exploder on Wii aren't right - I am rank #1. Can you change the ranks here please? Thanks

(P.S. I'm also rank #3 - that's because I have two different houses and two different Wiis. If you change the ranks, you don't have to put the MGUMBO in 3rd place. Thanks again)

You have not submitted any scores to ScoreHero.

If you wish to join the ranks, please go to the Manage Scores section and submit your scores.

-Staff
Geekthras  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A similar problem to what was described earlier showed up on the wii rankings for Painkiller - freedomguitarist is ranked 0th with a spread of 999,597,024
http://rockband.scorehero.com/rankings.php?game=2&platform=4&size=1&group=3&diff=4&song=381&page=1

Fixed. -Staff
bl1i8n2k  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://rockband.scorehero.com/rankings.php?game=2&platform=4&size=1&group=3&diff=4&song=376&page=1&highlight=1

There is a rank 0th.

EDIT: Also, freedomguitarist is had a 10% when its supposed to be 100%

Fixed. -Staff

OBTAINED STATUS ON 11/12/09 AT 9:20 P.M. CT!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: E Ten Pooh Wii Friend Code: 2265615260693457
EverFlow  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://rockband.scorehero.com/rankings.php?game=2&platform=4&size=1&group=3&diff=4&vox=solo&song=379&page=1&highlight=1

Panic Attack Wii Expert Drums

0th place glitch type thing.

Fixed. -Staff
Hawk56  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just Put up a new drum score For Go with the flow on RB1, and I'm 1001st equal with another play who has a lower score :S
Heres the link:

http://rockband.scorehero.com/rankings.php?game=1&platform=2&size=1&group=3&diff=4&song=38&page=6

Fixed. -Staff
IndestructibleSD  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://rockband.scorehero.com/rankings.php?game=2&platform=3&size=1&group=1&diff=4&song=-14&page=1&highlight=1

Spread points can't be right, none of his scores are first (or even close) and he's ahead by a ridiculous amount. Wasn't sure where to put this, but it's technically a ranking glitch.

Plus, it says he's played 13/12 songs, so that's where the problem lies.

Fixed. -Staff
IndestructibleSD  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure if it's appropriate to bump this sticky, but it's been almost a month since I reported the last bug. Figured I'd give the "re-head's up"

Fixed. -Staff
OdiusMortem  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, don't know if this is the right place to put it, but here it is: http://rockband.scorehero.com/scores.php?user=356017&game=4&platform=2&size=1&team=0&group=4&diff=4&vox=harmonies

Basically the Moderate section is getting the points rather than the Beginner.
  3. Get Moar DLC: [ ] >.>

KrakenEater  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a weird one, but a player apparently has 85 out of 84 scores submitted.

http://rockband.scorehero.com/scores.php?user=37902&game=2&platform=3&size=1&team=0&group=1&diff=4&vox=solo

[edit] Whoops, just looked up some and someone reported it about a month ago. The problem is still there, though.

Fixed. -Staff

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The top 2 dlc bands are tied for 0th place here:

http://rockband.scorehero.com/rankings.php?game=2&platform=3&size=4&group=15&diff=4&song=-110&page=1&highlight=1

Straight J.U.I.C.E. Accomplishments
My Twitter / My Facebook
All DLC for RB2 and TBRB and RBN (ps3)
Deathwish91  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry this if this isn't the right place to put this.

http://rockband.scorehero.com/rankings.php?game=2&platform=2&size=1&group=3&diff=4&song=316&page=1

The person in first for this song has 1000 points above calibrated path optimal. I assume he just put in the score wrong without realizing it. Sorry if this is the wrong place to put it (since it isn't exactly a bug).

7:49 sokushi: the Guitarist is a chick
7:49 LEEMcBAM: I like chicks 8)
7:49 IAmTehWalrus: how do you know?
7:49 sokushi: she keeps missing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: