FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Survey: How do you play?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sangerman  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well since there is the feature in the drum trainer to pick what kind of drum kit you have, maybe you could incorporate that into drum fills. Maybe also customizable drum fills like you can set your green to a crash or something if you want to. Also for DLC songs, maybe you could take like the drum sounds from the song and use those sounds in fills so they match more. I just watched a video of Ride The Lightning and realized that the fill sounded way off. Just a thought

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having a way to pair up with people based on how much DLC they have would be a fantastic idea. I don't want to play RB2 online anymore because I'm tired of playing the basic setlist even though I spent hundreds of dollars on DLC.
Niall  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't know if it's been said, but...

In Practice mode: is it possible to have the full band heard even at slowed-down speeds? Maybe have it at 50% or 60% sound, and only the full-speed have it as the full song? Because it can be really tough to figure out sometimes where in the song I'm at, what other cues I have from the singer/bassist/drummer/guitarist before I have to do this or that bit, because I don't know all the songs by heart... Is it a licencing thing that songs can only be played in full-speed only?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The0ldMan wrote:
-Stats
-Rhythm guitar when its more fun than bass, or have both and let us choose.
-Bass solos
-More Stats
-Let us pick where our note track appears on screen so player one could be on the right side if he wants to be.
-More Stats
-Quickplay style song list for tour mode that lets us earn money for single Songs without having to search all the cities to find the song we want to play

Overhaul the Tour mode in the following ways:

-You earn money based on number of fans and venue size. Small venues you might gain 20 fans and $5 per fan so you get $100. Larger venues get you more new fans and more money per fan. Eventually your new fans per show starts to dwindle. You might put on a huge concert with 1 million people attending, but you'll only gain a thousand or so new fans, but at $40 a head, you get $40,000,000

-More things to buy. Clothes and instruments are great, but what about pyrotechnics, set pieces, studio time to record CDs to earn more fans, etc.

-Recording studio venue, where you can make a setlist and based on the difficulty of songs, the number of songs and the star rating/percent notes hit, you could sell more copies and get more fans and money.

-Venue creator. Doesn't have to be super in depth like Little Big Planet, but something like a skate park editor, or Halo's forge mode where you could set up the lights and the pyros, and back drops and where all the characters stand while playing.

-Music video editor. Let us record a performance then go back afterwards and change camera angles and stuff to best show off our custom characters/venues.

-Try to make the whole tour mode experience more like rags to riches and less like play easy song at small venue ... play hard song at large venue. Start us in a garage with $1000 to buy some instruments and amps. We'll play at talent shows and on public access TV and record music videos for YouTube. Eventually getting gigs at bars and such. Maybe a wedding to play slow songs. Make it funny.

-PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Fully incorporate DLC into the tour mode. Don't make me play the disc songs 20 times each just to complete it all. When the game starts up the first time, read my DLC list and Generate Tour. When new DLC is bought, shove it in there somewhere.

-MORE STATS

EDIT: -Add a cheat called "More fun mode" since its fun by default. In More Fun Mode the solo button are always active as if the entire song is a solo and the effects are always on.

And more stats like total notes hit/missed, hours played, songs played, points accumulated, etc.

every idea in that post is epic

here are some of my ideas

-Get rid of strum limit
-more stats
-bring back solo career

Quick play: make a playlist option that you can save a setlist, have pick a venue cheat on at all times (but you can select random venue if you want). For online quick play have the following options to find players

Find players by DLC similarity

Find players by difficulty/find players at platinum, gold or inverted status.

Tour: bring back solo tour and make it more like GH3 with a little bit of story thrown in there. For world tour I would make it more involved, you would start out (just like the quote says) in a garage with a little bit of money and some instruments. You would keep earning fans until you are offered a gig at a bar/club and you would keep going around doing the usual old tour style. But when you get enough money you can buy a van (as opposed to winning it) once you start to get bigger your band will be offered to go on a separate tour (like a North American tour or something) and you would break off of the original tour and you would tour around only that region while unlocking more cities/gigs/specific songs you can unlock there to play(use DLC songs to make more tours to go on) if you are offered a tour you would access them from the blue button on the world map and be able to choose which one you go on. Another feature that would be cool (this was in the quote as well) is if you press the orange button after you get far enough in to the game you could record a single/album and sell it to make money/new fans which would continuously roll in as you played (when on the map your fans would increase somewhat slowly {the more singles/albums you sell the faster your fans would come in}) I also think that the band itself would have money that the band members could take from to buy stuff or for the band to buy stuff for onstage (like the quote says again "pyrotechnics, set pieces, studio time to record CDs to earn more fans, etc.") When you perform in a music video maybe it could be like the dreamscapes in RB:B

If you added all these Ideas I think it would increase the tour by at least 25 hours (especially if you made endless setlist unlock at like 3000 stars or something )

Oh and by the way can you make the amount of fans required to play a gig higher? Every time I have ever checked a gigs requirements I always have enough fans

Training: have better vocals practice mode (I'm not sure if they fixed this or not for RB:B)make it so you see the chart and then you can select where you want to start and finish instead of picking sections.

Options: nothing to really talk about here

Extras:Include a venue creator mode (see quote) and throughout tour/solo tour you can unlock new items to use in venue creator.

Music store: Keep up the DLC its awesome

Tour challenges: I don't use this often but maybe you could make something new for this?

Battle of the bands: The one idea I have is create a battle and be able to upload it so you and your friends can play it (I don't know this idea kind of sucks but whatever)

Other ideas: a rock fest mode (like GH5) would be awesome

sorry if this post was too long I will shorten it if the mods want me to

I realize a lot of these ideas probably really suck but whatever.

I will probably edit this post if I get any more ideas.

BTW first post on scorehero FTW!
TRiiG3RS  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apart from MOAR COWBELL, bass solos and rythmn guitar would be awesome. We need more bass virtuosos in Rock Band - Bootsy Collins, Sting etc, some songs that people would rather be bass than guitar on. In other words, Hysteria, Hysteria, Hysteria.
Shortmann  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One thing I think that would be a very nice improvement to online quickplay is with the song selection. I have 480 DLC songs, and when I play online with someone, they may have 10 or so. Make it so that rather than me sorting through 470 grayed out songs I can't play, only show the ones that are available to everyone in your quickplay/tour group online to speed up the song selection process.

That's probably impossible given the menu, but if it's possible it would be an awesome improvement, and speed things up for all the DLC whores out there that have to find that one song that the other people have.
FattyT88  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shortmann wrote:
One thing I think that would be a very nice improvement to online quickplay is with the song selection. I have 480 DLC songs, and when I play online with someone, they may have 10 or so. Make it so that rather than me sorting through 470 grayed out songs I can't play, only show the ones that are available to everyone in your quickplay/tour group online to speed up the song selection process.

That's probably impossible given the menu, but if it's possible it would be an awesome improvement, and speed things up for all the DLC whores out there that have to find that one song that the other people have.

AMEN!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Fatty T 88
Roger123425  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We should have in the Leaderboards section the most optimized scores so when we path we get the idea on what to get, also the Vocals needs a Practice Mode. Strum limit i forgot to put , when do us PSN members get RBN? lol, can someone post better and faster Leaderboard loading, thanks!

SAVE THE WHALES!!!
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Ronnie Aguilar PSN Name: RonnieAguilar
Wald3n  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I filled out the survey. Really the only time I play RB is world tour. I haven't done much of the other things.
TheyAreNext-Uw3  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I put online vocal harmonies with the option to do them off one controller as well, a more advanced vocal practice a la TBRB, and I'm pretty sure I made another point but all my memory just drained.

Things I completely forgot to mention:

Bass solos
    Bass scores viewable in QP by hitting blue

Solo/harmony vocals scores switchable with blue

Rhythm guitar

The option to more easily switch between the RBN and standard RB music stores

Pro mode having a seperate leaderboard from the old difficulties

Hyper/super/breakneck speed that stays on when you turn it on

The old school endless setlist as opposed to the L:RB style one.

Solo tours available, but at the same time still possible to play band tour solo.

A poll to get the top 10 songs re-released with keyboards, harmonies, and other lovely new features via a patch to RB3 for 360 or PS3, and redownload for Wii.

MORE COWBELL

Money in quickplay

The ability to view our stats, similar to guitar hero.

Pretty much everything The0ldMan said regarding the tour mode.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMB leaderboards.

If I play a song on every instrument, put those songs togeather and make them a leaderboard.

I clame full credit to this idea.

<-------NEWEST
I am a 'Debbie Downer.'
thenewkidaw71  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I WANT BASS SOLOS!!!

i know thats been said 100000000000000000x times before, but my generation, chump, welcome to paradise, they need to get some credit

oh and i took the survey

My Guitar Hero Acc. Thread / My Rock Band Acc. Thread / My Youtube / My Cult of Personality Guide / My Rock You Like a Hurricane Guide
Ontwikseltsaar wrote:
These charts look awfully fun so far. But hey, you can't spell Guiftaru Henro without f-u-n.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: iSWIMaw71
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18
Page 18 of 18

Jump to: