FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Survey: How do you play?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Varrus  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agree with all of Tzepish's post but these are the ones I'd most like to see:
Tzepish wrote:
1.) Fix Shaky Arrow Vox glitch.

3.) Stars shown next to scores (with just raw numbers, I can't tell how well I did).

4.) Better access to scores for individual instruments (I want to easily be able to to see my Vox score, my Guitar score, etc. on each song. Right now it's sort of a mystery)

10.) Show combo data at the end of individual songs in a playlist. Show combo data for both the individual song and for the playlist after the last song in the playlist.

11.) Allow vocalists to play instrumentals during band play. Just make them press confirm on a "No Part" on the same screen that other instruments select their difficulty.

14.) Uncensored/mature versions of songs. Simply make the censored words worth 0 points to keep score compatibility.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: PubliusVarrus
Xusder  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to be they guy who is annoying...

More lefty cymbal support! It's almost there Harmonix, the pads all play snare, rack toms, and the floor tom, but we just need cymbals!

I didn't buy an awesome Ion Drum Kit (my cymbals work at least) to not be able to use them.

And first person to post "LOLOLOLZ SWABPS UR CABLEZ AR00UND!" deseves to have his/her/it's life exterminated.

It's a horrible/stupid/idiotic idea (trust me, I've tried), and just makes things worse for us lefties (people laugh at me too much already, I don't need my lefty awkwardness help me be even more of a mockery)!

ALL OF MY D.L.C. All RB 1/2 DLC, All RB:N DLC, All TB:RB DLC, All Exports (RB 1/L:RB/GD:RB). Pray for my Hard Drive!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Xusder PSN Name: Xusder Wii Friend Code: 2904437187104594
rcw340  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:53 am    Post subject: DLC Reply with quote

we need more rush dlc like rush chronicles disk 1 and 2 would be the best! in other words more classic rock dlc.
jonnyg111  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably a bit late to do this survey, but w/e.

MOAR DREAM THEATER is a must. To name a few songs:

Honor Thy Father, In the Name of God, This Dying Soul (all of those from Train of Thought), A Change of Season (23 minutes of epicness, you could even break it up into like 6 parts :P), and if it would be allowed, the cover they did of The Rover/Achilles Last Stand/The Song Remains the Same would be AWESOME IMO. (Doubt you'd be able to get it though, damn Zeppelin >____________>)

You have died of dysentery. Put in your sig if lemons.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger Wii Friend Code: 446831583882
BreakManX  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I filled out the survey, and I just wanted to expand on my "What should we better making can has do?" request. I'd like a more thoroughly developed difficulty rating system, personally. It drives me nuts to choose one song that's rated a 4 on drums or guitar and be able to do just fine, and then pick another song with a rating of 4 and be completely destroyed.

Don't get me wrong, the fact that the current ratings match those in the Music Store helps a lot and is visually appealing. I just feel like a 1-6 rating doesn't give those with no prior knowledge of/exposure to a song a good enough indicator of how taxing the song is actually going to be. Perhaps the criteria for assigning the ratings to the songs could take BPM into account along with fast strumming/rolls/vibrato/difficult chord switches or difficult HOPOs/tricky bass pedal/quick pitch changes/etc.

Not everyone looks at YouTube videos ahead of time to know what the chart is going to be like. Hearing the song preview can certainly help, but a 20-30 second window doesn't always let a person know what they're going to be in for. This can be especially true when the section being previewed is something like a simple-sounding chorus, and the person about to play the song has no idea that the main riff or beat is a lot trickier than the difficulty rating or the preview would lead them to believe.

At the rate I post, I'll attain Freebird status by the year 2014.
Salamence20  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jonnyg111 wrote:
Probably a bit late to do this survey, but w/e.

MOAR DREAM THEATER is a must. To name a few songs:

Honor Thy Father, In the Name of God, This Dying Soul (all of those from Train of Thought), A Change of Season (23 minutes of epicness, you could even break it up into like 6 parts :P), and if it would be allowed, the cover they did of The Rover/Achilles Last Stand/The Song Remains the Same would be AWESOME IMO. (Doubt you'd be able to get it though, damn Zeppelin >____________>)

Who would last to play a 20+ min song. Most people can't last the first 20 songs in ESL2
Salamence20  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Survey: How do you play? Reply with quote

ChrisCanfield wrote:

MOAR DREAM THEATER

No one is going to play DT for 20+ Minutes, I could imagine that it would be about 800,000 for a 5 STAR FOR GUITAR

Vocals would be at least 1,000,00 for a Gold Star

Too Long, too many ppl disconections. Unless if you get a Better way to pair people up by Rank (Platinums, Golds, Inverts, Compare Scores, ect).
Wild72  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The0ldMan wrote:

-More things to buy. Clothes and instruments are great, but what about pyrotechnics, set pieces, studio time to record CDs to earn more fans, etc.

-Recording studio venue, where you can make a setlist and based on the difficulty of songs, the number of songs and the star rating/percent notes hit, you could sell more copies and get more fans and money.

-Venue creator. Doesn't have to be super in depth like Little Big Planet, but something like a skate park editor, or Halo's forge mode where you could set up the lights and the pyros, and back drops and where all the characters stand while playing.

-Music video editor. Let us record a performance then go back afterwards and change camera angles and stuff to best show off our custom characters/venues.

-Try to make the whole tour mode experience more like rags to riches and less like play easy song at small venue ... play hard song at large venue. Start us in a garage with $1000 to buy some instruments and amps. We'll play at talent shows and on public access TV and record music videos for YouTube. Eventually getting gigs at bars and such. Maybe a wedding to play slow songs. Make it funny.

-PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Fully incorporate DLC into the tour mode. Don't make me play the disc songs 20 times each just to complete it all. When the game starts up the first time, read my DLC list and Generate Tour. When new DLC is bought, shove it in there somewhere.

-MORE STATS

EDIT: -Add a cheat called "More fun mode" since its fun by default. In More Fun Mode the solo button are always active as if the entire song is a solo and the effects are always on.

And more stats like total notes hit/missed, hours played, songs played, points accumulated, etc.

BINGO!
strikebowler585  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

plz hurry up and remove/make the strum limit easier. It's at like 16 nps or so right now, and I'd like it at 32 nps. (everyone probably knows why I'm posting here right now <_<).

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

strikebowler585 wrote:
plz hurry up and remove/make the strum limit easier. It's at like 16 nps or so right now, and I'd like it at 32 nps. (everyone probably knows why I'm posting here right now <_<).

I dont know why you are posting... why?
machchunk  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blubblubblub wrote:
strikebowler585 wrote:

Don't Go Away Mad, lol.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: machchunk
blubblubblub  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

machchunk wrote:
blubblubblub wrote:
strikebowler585 wrote:

Don't Go Away Mad, lol.

Thank you. One day you will be greatly rewarded for your services.
GenericName  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MOAR DREAM THEATER pretty much hit the nail on the head.
3agle  

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The0ldMan wrote:

-More things to buy. Clothes and instruments are great, but what about pyrotechnics, set pieces, studio time to record CDs to earn more fans, etc.

-Recording studio venue, where you can make a setlist and based on the difficulty of songs, the number of songs and the star rating/percent notes hit, you could sell more copies and get more fans and money.

-Venue creator. Doesn't have to be super in depth like Little Big Planet, but something like a skate park editor, or Halo's forge mode where you could set up the lights and the pyros, and back drops and where all the characters stand while playing.

-Music video editor. Let us record a performance then go back afterwards and change camera angles and stuff to best show off our custom characters/venues.

-Try to make the whole tour mode experience more like rags to riches and less like play easy song at small venue ... play hard song at large venue. Start us in a garage with $1000 to buy some instruments and amps. We'll play at talent shows and on public access TV and record music videos for YouTube. Eventually getting gigs at bars and such. Maybe a wedding to play slow songs. Make it funny.

-PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Fully incorporate DLC into the tour mode. Don't make me play the disc songs 20 times each just to complete it all. When the game starts up the first time, read my DLC list and Generate Tour. When new DLC is bought, shove it in there somewhere.

-MORE STATS

EDIT: -Add a cheat called "More fun mode" since its fun by default. In More Fun Mode the solo button are always active as if the entire song is a solo and the effects are always on.

And more stats like total notes hit/missed, hours played, songs played, points accumulated, etc.

Spot on, this would make RB3 the best band game yet.
PotatoHandle  

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blinkone wrote:
BobDole wrote:
What did you guys put it in that blank?

I just put a return of the solo tour with viewable star ratings, ala RB1.
This.

I loved going for GSs in RB1, made the setlist look pretty when it was all done, was challenging, and best of all, for us people that don't like researching paths everytime we play a song, it meant we had an in-game goal for each song.

Another thing which could be done perhaps is platinum stars for FCs/100%s, etc.

I suggest leaving QP as it is, but simply having the highest star rating achieved for each instrument displayed near the difficulty.

In the Canberra area? PM me and we'll try and organise a get-together for a few games.

My Youtube Channel. - Random gameplay videos of all sorts, including some RB2 and GH3 customs, and some other random Jazz.

PotatoHandle: Getting things done quickly, no matter how long it takes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 16 of 18

Jump to: