FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Breakdown of the 2 Un-FCed Guitar Songs (Voodoo Child FCed)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 198, 199, 200  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
swedenman  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PhatTrumpet wrote:
chaosfreak07 wrote:
... For Those About to Rock...

BobDole wrote:
The five that you listed are correct.

Wow... what a slap in the face.

/me goes back to being ignored because he's on PS2...

Awww, poor PT

My Accomplishments
I can haz thread <3? I'm kinda gud
wolf549, when updating our thread after a session wrote:
Did all we get was Rebel Girl?
BobDole  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EDIT: Let There Be Rock (Live) was FCed by Ouzo and That's When I Reach For My Revolver was FCed by meister, both PS3 players. Both songs are un-FCed on 360, which is somewhat strange, but it's probably just lack of effort. Basically, there are no more than 5 songs that I need to analyze now.

I knew it...some of these have been FCed like I thought. I thought that Hells Bells (Live) was a little too easy when I sightread it; I 100% overstrummed it and the overstrum was in the 9.73 NPS strumming rather than the faster 14.9 NPS strumming right after it. Oh well, less work for me I guess.

I haven't played For Those About to Rock (We Salute You) (Live) yet, but I guess I don't have to now. I think that Let There Be Rock (Live) and That's When I Reach For My Revolver have been done too; I'll check that real quick before I go find out what key Bodhisattva is in (for my 28 NPS thread in misc; I just found out that my synth can tremolo notes automatically so I'm going to see if I can play the wankery at the end to see what it would sound like if it was really 28 NPS). By the way, my synth can reach 37.3 NPS max, which I will also show in the video just for the hell of it.

By the way, Whole Lotta Rosie (Live) isn't that hard either; I missed a few notes on the sightread but I could FC it; I'm sure you could go do it real quick. It doesn't really belong on the list.

This potentially only leaves 4 that need to be analyzed. Obviously Visions will stay, but will I discover that even more have been done/do one myself? Maybe.

BobDole  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, Hells Bells (Live) has not been FCed; the closest guy overstrummed 2 notes from the end (the FC streak being 786 and his being 784). The FC streak was found here:http://rockband.scorehero.com/images/notecharts/contrib/ajanata/ in the useful stuff part.

My streak was 769; if nobody does this soon I'll probably get it along with Whole Lotta Rosie (Live).

By the way PhatTrumpet, the reason that I thought that For Those About to Rock (We Salute You) (Live) hadn't been FCed was because that's what the Wiki said...obviously whoever updates that page ignores PS2 as well. I updated the Wiki to add your FC of the song.

chaosfreak07  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I guess that just leaves Mica, Visions, Hells Bells, Whole Lotta Rosie and Thrasher left?
BobDole  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EDIT: Stupid Hells Bells (Live) video failed to upload. It better not have been a copyright problem. I am re-uploading it now. The Whole Lotta Rosie (Live) video is done but I think it's still processing. Mica is there (check my YouTube account, MintyMan69 if you want to see, will post all three links at once).

EDIT: I got another FC of Whole Lotta Rosie (Live) (video uploading now), but I made the stupidest goddamn mistake ever by not having overdrive for the fast strumming. I did not do this in the original FC, but that score is completely unknown to me (it has to be a few thousand higher though). Oh well, I don't want to do this again, it's hard as shit (and annoying to restart from missing at the end). The score is 1st, but I suspect that ANY other FC will beat it, assuming that the person knows to save overdrive for the strumming (which they would).

EDIT: The Hells Bells (Live) and Mica scores are 1st (on PS3 at least, I doubt that the 360 scores are better anyway since they're non-FCs). On Mica I have a huge lead but I just barely got first on Hells Bells (Live) because of the damn Big Rock Ending (SG used = points lost to Strat users). I hope I get first on Whole Lotta Rosie (Live) too; the Big Rock Endings kill me since I'm using an SG (not that the Strat is good in any other way, but it does give you a cheap advantage on the Big Rock Endings). I absolutely refuse to switch controllers for the Big Rock Ending because I consider that to be cheating.

I just got Hells Bells (Live), Whole Lotta Rosie (Live), and Mica. The videos are uploading now. I'll still do the breakdown, but it's really just Thrasher and Visions now (the only two that really should be on the list anyway).

The videos are non-capture card, so you can hear my strumming and they may actually stay on YouTube.

One problem: the Whole Lotta Rosie (Live) video cuts out right as the strumming at the end starts because the camera ran out of memory (I saw "out of memory" flash on the camera screen after I finished the song, but I thought that I had the whole thing on video...I guess not. I'm going to do it again since I need true proof of the FC and a score. For now, the crappy video will go up, but it will soon be replaced (maybe even before it finishes uploading).

Southparkhero  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can cross off WTOT (ukog fced it 1 hr ago)
sk84life293  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ukog FCed WTOT? SON OF A BITCH.

You can also cross off for those about to rock, guitar... I just FCed it on vid.
BobDole  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hells Bells (Live) Bass FC:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUFta3fjCr8&feature=channel_page

Mica Bass FC:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwRCQK-6ET4&feature=channel

Whole Lotta Rosie (Live) Bass FC:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWCKXW9JRog&feature=channel

All FCed by me. I had to do 2 of them twice for reasons explained in the video descriptions. All 3 scores are 1st, but they can easily be beaten because I don't path.

That leaves just Visions and Thrasher. Breakdown will be up as soon as possible, but it won't be nearly as cool as the guitar one (due to containing only two songs). I mean, each song will be given the full treatment, but it's just two songs. When it gets reduced down to one, it will be even weirder (a list consisting of one song). Hopefully a few hard (but not bullshit fast strumming hard) bass songs get released that will give the list at least one or two more songs for a week or two.

inv4der  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blood Sugar Sex Magik can be removed. Ukog. Again.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check LTBR(Live) off, Sk84life did it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: THE MephistoJak
sk84life293  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MephistoJak wrote:
Check LTBR(Live) off, Sk84life did it.

@_@
Uhm, what?
I never FCed LTBR Live yet...
BobDole  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Video links would be nice from now on to avoid what just happened. I'm going to fix the original post now.

NGJ  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think I Ain't Superstitious has been FC'd. If you do add it, make it #1, as in my opinion, CM's Solo D is like a harder version of FSA/SFA3, and it's the only really hard spot to FC - if you get Solo D, you're good to go, whereas in IAS, it's more or less batshit insane all around from the first solo onwards.
PhatTrumpet  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NGJ wrote:
I don't think I Ain't Superstitious has been FC'd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bf_c091JuoI
Bass:      9,226,503 [58 GS, 57 FC]  13,319,824 [83 GS, 83 FC]  22,546,327 [141GS, 140FC]
Drums:    11,105,579 [57 GS, 37 FC]  15,512,780 [76 GS, 36 FC]  26,618,359 [133GS, 73 FC]
Vocals:   11,525,519 [58 GS, 58 FC]  17,302,340 [84 GS, 84 FC]  28,827,859 [142GS, 142FC]
All-Inst: 42,269,027 [231GS, 206FC]  61,262,972 [326GS, 271FC] 103,531,999 [557GS, 477FC]
Rock Band Accomplishments Thread | Guitar Hero Accomplishments Thread
Auriscope  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IMO Thrasher is harder than Dirty Deeds, but I haven't actually played it (Dirty Deeds). The insanity of the strumming plus the first solo wall of notes is very hard to hit. Hell, the easiest part of the song is a solo.

Dirty Deeds is not hard outside of solo 2, I guarantee that in 30 minutes of practice I could hit solo 1.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 198, 199, 200  Next
Page 2 of 200

Jump to: