FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Index/discussion of Full Band Paths (WIP)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Band/Multitasking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
souhei719  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I know, it's just a prediction. Can't say anything until I try it out, so that's why I said that if it happens to beat #1, I might be able to submit the path. I'm 98% certain though that it'll beat the runner-up scores.
Beez808  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawigi wrote:
Hey, just drew up a couple of paths I talked about in the full band league thread last season:

Hello There: http://rockband.yajags.com/pathshare/hellothere.png
You Oughta Know: http://rockband.yajags.com/pathshare/yououghtaknow.png

Thanks Kawigi, I'll add those in as soon as I can.

Drummer and Path-Man for Drunk n Hammock (RB2 scores)
Beez808  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apologies for double post.

Added Kawigi's Hello There and You Oughta Know.

@Kawigi: If you don't mind proofing my shorthand I'd appreciate it. Just curious if I got the notations right.

Kawigi  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beez808 wrote:
Apologies for double post.

Added Kawigi's Hello There and You Oughta Know.

@Kawigi: If you don't mind proofing my shorthand I'd appreciate it. Just curious if I got the notations right.

Thanks. Looks mostly right, although the link to Hello There is wrong (should be RB2 rather than RB).

For the guitar shorthand in Hello There, I think the "AB" was supposed to be "AD", and the comment for the bass path would probably be clearer if it were something like "second note after the gap".

In You Oughta Know, the 2nd bass activation appears to actually be 6Y, although WD (or the picture) is probably adequate :-)
Organizer, Vocalist and path factory for Season 9 League Champion band Barre Exam (RB1) and cofounder of Season 10 League Champion band Better Than You --v (RB2) - The #1 band on scorehero
Kawigi's Rock Band Projects
Drum Paths | Star Cutoffs | Scoring Data for Pathing | Notes and Lyrics for Vocalists
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kawigi
Beez808  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Kawigi: Fixed the link. I'll make the other changes this evening when I get home.

Edit:
Ok, made the fix on You Oughta Know to the bass path.

Also, made the change to the bass path notes for first activation in Hello there.
For the Guitar shorthand though, it's activating after vox and bass so I just picked one. Drums activation comes 3 measures later.

Qbeedubee45  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've recently learned how to FB path (thanks FoG!), and I'm starting to really like it. I have a path FOR Lazy Eye that I'll release after this week of leagues (don't want anyone to steal it! ;P).

It gives a est score of 2,416,390? IIRC.
internetguy87  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it worth posting DLC paths in here? I think Interrobang would be fine releasing any DLC rivalry paths which we won a song with. Also I would start posting any paths I win or close to win in full band leagues.

Not sure how much they would get used though overall.

I play my game online
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: internetguy87
beingmused  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

internetguy87 wrote:
Is it worth posting DLC paths in here? I think Interrobang would be fine releasing any DLC rivalry paths which we won a song with. Also I would start posting any paths I win or close to win in full band leagues.

Not sure how much they would get used though overall.

I don't think it is worth the time to upload all that to the wiki.

However, maybe an edit in the OP mentioning that if you're looking for DLC paths, any that have been used in the DLC Rivalry should be freely available in the rivalry thread (or by contacting the bands).
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: beingmused
Kawigi  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Qbeedubee45 wrote:
I've recently learned how to FB path (thanks FoG!), and I'm starting to really like it. I have a path FOR Lazy Eye that I'll release after this week of leagues (don't want anyone to steal it! ;P).

It gives a est score of 2,416,390? IIRC.

Hmm, sounds better than what I came up with. Will be interesting to see if it's as good as you think :-)
Organizer, Vocalist and path factory for Season 9 League Champion band Barre Exam (RB1) and cofounder of Season 10 League Champion band Better Than You --v (RB2) - The #1 band on scorehero
Drum Paths | Star Cutoffs | Scoring Data for Pathing | Notes and Lyrics for Vocalists
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kawigi
Beez808  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't mind posting up DLC paths if you have them written out.

Just most of the paths we've been getting have been disc stuff.

I'll also have a Today path shortly. As soon as we run it one more time.

Kawigi  

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, it's been about a month, happy May Day:

http://rockband.yajags.com/pathshare/eyeofthetiger.png

http://rockband.yajags.com/pathshare/floaton.png
Crazed  

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a Chop Suey path that I'm unsure about cause I don't have a band to test it. It's written kind of lazy but...

Vox: 4/RS, 2/, 3/

D: 1/RYO, 0/YO, 0/OG (OD disappear?), 0/OB

G:
2(+1) with drums (m27)
1(+1) with drums (m48)
2(+1) *after D* 5th YO after uni (m76)
2(+0) with drums

B:
1(+1) with drums
2(+1) 1st O (2 beats into m44) (W/V)
2(+2) *before D* middle of 3rd Gsus (1/2 beat before m72)
1(+0) with drums *Early whammy*

Excel estimation: 2,118,858

Edit:Tweaks... sure there are more but I just thought of that one while doing something else lol. If I made a mistake please smack me. XD
Beez808  

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys... Recently moved so, things were a little uprooted.

Getting settled again, so I'll put these in as soon as I can.

Kawigi  

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good news, everyone! You can now apply for edit access to song pages (so you can submit paths on the wiki) without contribution points! It was funny reading the wiki page about adding paths and seeing one of my own paths there that came from this thread, that I couldn't put up myself because I didn't have permission to edit those pages, and then getting permission to edit the pages :-)
Bazoozoo  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys - I notice no one's really added to this topic for a while.

I'd just like to say a couple things:
1.) - The Wii (and now the Xbox360) has a new full band pather thanks to your help, advice
2.) - Thank you to Kawigi for your per measure stats pages and your amazing template. Your contribution to the community, in my mind, is unreal!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Band/Multitasking All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: