FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
My start button broke

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MessyJesse92  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:36 am    Post subject: My start button broke Reply with quote

This my not be an important issue but i want to fix or find out whats wrong. Yo see my start button just doesn't work i press it push it down really hard and hit it to see if something was blocking it and it just wont work and until i fix i can't stop in the middle of a song or get into my tour because you have to press start to continue . Any ideas. And please don't say this is stupid or anything becasue it is quite annoying.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: MessyJesse92
inv4der  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On what controller?

And I'd have to say that not being able to get into BQP and BWT are semi-serious issues.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My drum has the broke start button
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: MessyJesse92
BriGuy  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Number one, check that Stage Mode is not on. Second, if it is just the start button (not also the back button?) there is most likely a broken wire connection inside. Open it up and look at the circuit boards and look for a broken connection and resolder as necessary.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks i do that
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Hardware All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: