FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Ideas to plant bass pedal better on carpet?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheGlow  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:51 pm    Post subject: Ideas to plant bass pedal better on carpet? Reply with quote

I try to play heel down, and my shin be burning, I get back pains. I end up pushing to whole kit away and far from me. I said forget this, I removed the bass pedal when starting yest and aligned it about 45ยบ from the right base of the kit. Worked GREAT! I was able to 5* first try all the DLC i had on medium, metallica mainly. reran through last 3 tiers on medium, 5* all. Sadly some songs I start getting carrier away and eventually I had pushed it a half foot or more away. Any idea to try and plant it down better? I didnt feel like screwin in screws into the bottom. Thinkin twisty ties or some shit, just to brace it down.
NoPance  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vecro is your friend (although be careful with what type of carpet you have, you could fray it pretty easy with a lot of movement).
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: No Pance
TheGlow  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

crap ass cheapo carpet. but thats a good idea. I think I got a strip somewhere.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: