FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
I BEAT THE ENDLESS SETLIST ON EXPERT!!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hiddenzombie013  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:54 am    Post subject: I BEAT THE ENDLESS SETLIST ON EXPERT!!!! Reply with quote

Sorry for the all caps, but I just beat the Endless Setlist, by myself (guitar and vox), on expert. It took about 5 hours and 45 minutes, and the only really, really hard song was "I Get By." I got 4 achievemnts at once and have unlocked something special for my two characters: Legendary Status! Since it was on expert, I got pltinum status, which turns the symbol next to my character's names platinum for all to see, even online. I remember seeing someone in another thread with them beating it on hard and their symbol was gold, so difficulty does matter.

This will become my eventually, but I wanted to dedicate it at first to what will end up being my biggest accomplishment.

IF ANYONE ELSE HAS GOTTEN THE PLATINUM ARTIST ACHIEVEMENT, LET ME KNOW SO WE CAN PLAY WITH EACH OTHER AND BOTH GET "RIDING ON COATTAILS" ACHIEVEMENT!

I will try to get a pic soon! Ask anythig you need to.
Pick up on some DLC I missed [ ]
5* + 250-streak on Llama Pro Drums [X]
Finish all Drums/Pro Drums goals [ ]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: hiddenzombie013 PSN Name: hiddenzombie013
Killoff  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want the achievment
hiddenzombie013  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killoff wrote:
I want the achievment

I would, but if I do it for you I have to do it for everyone. If anyone sends me a FR and doesn't have a message attached (or sent before or right after) then I will delete it. I am doing this so I don't have to play with a bunch of people who don't care (no offense, although you may appreciate it, but most won't), and if I only person I play with is another Platinum Artist then we both win. The only other people who are gonna get it from me are random people online and maybe others later who want to play for friendly competition.
Pick up on some DLC I missed [ ]
5* + 250-streak on Llama Pro Drums [X]
Finish all Drums/Pro Drums goals [ ]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: hiddenzombie013 PSN Name: hiddenzombie013
someguy913  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great job! I envy anyone who has beaten the endless setlist. I badly want to try it on expert drums, but no one around me has the patience or skill to go through BWT on expert with me. I've got quite a few friends who play the game casually, but it seems all we ever do is play a few gigs and then create a new band with different people or instrumentation. They really need to release a patch or something to allow online BWT...

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: someguy913ps PSN Name: someguy913
GurnKiller  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

someguy913 wrote:
Great job! I envy anyone who has beaten the endless setlist. I badly want to try it on expert drums, but no one around me has the patience or skill to go through BWT on expert with me. I've got quite a few friends who play the game casually, but it seems all we ever do is play a few gigs and then create a new band with different people or instrumentation. They really need to release a patch or something to allow online BWT...

Where do you live? I'd be willing to play... I could play expert guitar/bass if you're remotely close to me.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: GurnKiller
Phr34k  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question. For the Platinum Artist achievement, does it give it to you if you are on expert drums, and your partner is on a lower difficulty?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: SHPhr34k Wii Friend Code: 4837355543248763
someguy913  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GurnKiller wrote:

Where do you live? I'd be willing to play... I could play expert guitar/bass if you're remotely close to me.

Well, if you're profile is true, and you live in central NJ, I'm nowhere near you. I'm in north-central Texas.

I'm curious about Phr34k's question, too...that would be awesome if I could go through BWT and still get Platinum Artist with some of my friends who play medium and hard...

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: someguy913ps PSN Name: someguy913
Flashomatic  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You would all have to be on expert to get the expert achievement. Otherwise you will all get the achievement for the lowest difficulty in your band. Ouch.
donutz0r  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

someguy913 wrote:
GurnKiller wrote:

Well, if you're profile is true, and you live in central NJ, I'm nowhere near you. I'm in north-central Texas.

I'm curious about Phr34k's question, too...that would be awesome if I could go through BWT and still get Platinum Artist with some of my friends who play medium and hard...
Where exactly are you? I'm in Denton/Plano/Dallas.
CowShark  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:20 am    Post subject: Supergroup? Reply with quote

Just stickin' my head in here, but I live in Lewisville (DFW area) and can play Expert Voice or Bass (or both).
Gomer06  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on finishing the ES on expert.

So... what's the big the reward thats worth finishing the endless setlist for? A colored symbol beside your name? Please tell me that there is something else...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice Job...I'm pretty sure I can match this accomplishment...but I am not sure I'll ever have 5-7 straight hours to dedicate for this accomplishment.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i live in north nj and can play expert bass/guitar.

where in central nj are you?
LOSTin2007  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

donutz0r wrote:
someguy913 wrote:
GurnKiller wrote:

Denton! "The best ever death metal band outta Denton, never settled on a name, but the top three contenders after weeks of debate, were satan's fingers, the killers, and the hospital bombers" lol MOUNTAIN GOATS!!

Srry guys, I didn't even know that place was real so I had to go for it
GurnKiller  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOSTin2007 wrote:
donutz0r wrote:
someguy913 wrote:
GurnKiller wrote:

Denton! "The best ever death metal band outta Denton, never settled on a name, but the top three contenders after weeks of debate, were satan's fingers, the killers, and the hospital bombers" lol MOUNTAIN GOATS!!

Srry guys, I didn't even know that place was real so I had to go for it

Please tell me I'm not alone when I say:

lolwut?

Proud Carungiist - If you are a Carungiist, put this in your sig. Let's see how many Carungiists are on ScoreHero!
yakityyakblah wrote:
OMG it's called scorehero not shitty argument hero.

Author for RockGamer Studios
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: GurnKiller
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: