FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Will rockband.scorehero scoreboards be up by Christmas?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rexisfed  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:27 pm    Post subject: Will rockband.scorehero scoreboards be up by Christmas? Reply with quote

No offense to the staff or anything, but I'm amazed the scoreboards still aren't up. I'm getting the game for Christmas and was wondering if they'll be up then?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JC has been working hard on getting rock band scoretracking up since launch, there's just a lot of complexity involved. Scoretracking will be ready soon though.
Barfo  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:51 am    Post subject: Re: Will rockband.scorehero scoreboards be up by Christmas? Reply with quote

Rexisfed wrote:
No offense to the staff or anything, but I'm amazed the scoreboards still aren't up. I'm getting the game for Christmas and was wondering if they'll be up then?

Answer: YES
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: