FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
dhofest 3: Columbia, MD, March 13 - 16.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dho  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:25 pm    Post subject: dhofest 3: Columbia, MD, March 13 - 16. Reply with quote

dhofest
Registration is closed until further notice
So many people have confirmed -- this is definitely become one of the biggest and most diverse SH parties ever -- I'm not going to have room for everyone. So I'm starting an attendance limit. There are a few more people who are in the `maybe' list than are actually listed here, so... yeah. This is going to be fucking sweet!

I set up a Facebook group for the event to track people who are coming. The basic idea:

``Drinking, Rock Band, Fun. 21+ (18+ if I know you and I know you can handle it). Possible SocialGamer benefit. We'll see.''

If you've been to one of my shindigs before, you'll know the drill. If you've been to a {} / MDCLXX-hosted shindig before, you'll know the drill (except, perhaps less loud since I'm on the third floor of an apartment building). It's possible that the event gets too big.

Who will be there:
My girlfriend and I (of course)

AHoffPSU
ajanata
Comet
DevilMayAsian
dpoeschl (hash)
emptyset
eXcelon969
FrankieB
HellAshes
IBitePrettyHard
IWillKickU
jaimeclaude (lolwut?)
JasonNumbers
Mark from Destroyer Pedals
MDCLXX
physicsdm
ravagetalon
ricecake (and possibly sabowski)

Maybes:
Squirrel
toymachine

If you said you were coming in the Facebook group and I didn't list you here, it's because I don't know you personally. There may be way more confirmations. My apartment supports a limited number of people, so I will be sending out formal invitations once I have maximum confirmation.

That said, if you're in the area and don't mind putting some people up, that might make things easier as a whole for the rest of everybody. Or if you can stay in a hotel. Rooms around here go for about $120/night at a decent place (don't stay at a motel, they're all shitty). Pool up between 3 people and it might be managable along with travel costs.

The facebook group is what I'm using to track guests. If you'd like an invite, check http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=41903899764 and send me a message.

--dho

Last edited by dho on Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: dhobsd ICQ Number
dho  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IBPH just confirmed attendance on IRC. <3 This is going to be one sweet friggin' get-together.

(Yeah, yeah, self-serving bump, but it'd be cool for the RB community to see more of it... since I don't play GH anymore anyway).

--dho
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: dhobsd ICQ Number
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: