FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Opinions on easiest expet 100% please
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GurnKiller  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

m4tth4x wrote:
What about "Say it ain't so"? I remember that being really easy, but don't remember exactly if there were any tricky parts.

99% of the song is insanely simple, but there's a fill towards the end with some quick stuff on the red pad that always throws me off. I need to spend a few minutes with it in practice mode, then an easy FC (once I get my new working kit of course).
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: GurnKiller
someguy913  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GurnKiller wrote:
m4tth4x wrote:
What about "Say it ain't so"? I remember that being really easy, but don't remember exactly if there were any tricky parts.

99% of the song is insanely simple, but there's a fill towards the end with some quick stuff on the red pad that always throws me off. I need to spend a few minutes with it in practice mode, then an easy FC (once I get my new working kit of course).

Yeah, Say It Ain't So was an irritating FC for me. The first serious attempt I made at it, I hit the fill you're talking about, but missed a bass drum note I wasn't expecting a measure or two before it. So, naturally, I had to FC it out of revenge more than anything else.

Vengeance is sweet.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: someguy913ps PSN Name: someguy913
iagomonk  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

manoftark wrote:
and some of you may know this (but have not said it)

you can just not hit the green note at the end of a fill, and the only thing it does is keep you from activating overdrive.

So, do I get credit for this discovery? :-(

Probably not. It's been said before. HERE for example.
ghozt360  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zknet wrote:
TheGlow wrote:
I think I heard 29 fingers had no bass at all.
At least I remember it not having any on medium.
cramped the hell outta my foot waiting for one. thinking theyre messing with me and the next is around the corner.

lol. Listen to the lyrics... 29 fingers and two lousy drums. That's how he plays: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jmqMy6p8Ao

i been to that place they were playing at....tiny place, amazing to me how now they r pretty weell known cuz of one song in a video game, i actually think its great for them, although the way they play is lame imho, get a real drummer for the love of music, that being said, i think im paranoid is easier to FC on expert...your bound to miss a note in 29 fingers n it will piss u off all day long...
rhythmjunkie  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Say It Ain't So

and that Rolling Stones song are pretty easy FC's
ablindedworld  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have a crappy semi working set (like mine) Say it Ain't So is a good choice...the tempo is pretty slow, so as long as I hit the pads hard as hell every note (usually) registers. The bass drum is a bit more difficult than I Think I'm Paranoid, but that song isn't a realistic choice unless your controller is working properly.

Also, for those that say the red note fill at the end of the guitar solo is too difficult, holding on to your overdrive will skip it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: