FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Where's the link to the Rock Band part of ScoreHero?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Magnet  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:48 am    Post subject: Where's the link to the Rock Band part of ScoreHero? Reply with quote

I don't see any link from scorehero.com to this site subsection at all. Am I blind or is there nothing there? How are new people supposed to easily find this section of ScoreHero otherwise?
FrankieB  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No I'm pretty sure a link hasn't been implemented anywhere, at least that I can see, other than the thread in Website Discussion announcing this section of the website.

I just created a new bookmark on my bookmark toolbar in Firefox next to the already ScoreHero button, so now there's two one with RB labeled in it.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: FRANK1E B
nextlevel88  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Where's the link to the Rock Band part of ScoreHero? Reply with quote

Magnet wrote:
I don't see any link from scorehero.com to this site subsection at all. Am I blind or is there nothing there? How are new people supposed to easily find this section of ScoreHero otherwise?

I like how the top corner of this site is kinda cut away to reveal the original Scorehero site underneath as a way to link over to it. Perhaps the same from that site to this one?
sentimentalgeek  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I and some other folks asked the same question a few days ago. The mods are working on it!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: SG Lammy
aeffertz91  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FrankieB wrote:
I just created a new bookmark on my bookmark toolbar in Firefox next to the already ScoreHero button, so now there's two one with RB labeled in it.

haha, thats exactly what i did.
they should add that little fade thing at scorehero too. or the curl that uhm... whoever thought of.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: